George Zimmerman Says He’s Auctioning Off His Gun from Trayvon Martin Shooting.. Smh...

Options

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, Matthew Apperson is probably the realest ? in florida.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Internet comment under the NPR story/great idea:

gzmq2u7ltzsy.jpeg
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And people kept talking about smoking him after the trial, and dude still hasn't been touched.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? talking bout the gun is an amerikkkan icon. And law enforcement is just as filthy and pathetic they gave the gun back to this lunatic think about that!
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Internet comment under the NPR story/great idea:

gzmq2u7ltzsy.jpeg

honestly fukk this idea too.....

fukk all this make a statement that dont mean ? ...?

how about someone buy it an shoot his ass with it.

Obviously this is my #1 choice. I haven't even read the thread yet but I assumed someone already said this.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GDs threaten ross
    crips threaten lil wayne
    bloods threaten whoever.
    kings wanna ? dominicans
    people throwing up pitchforks, 5 and 6 point stars...
    piru cedar block
    memphis mob

all destroying our communities over nothing.....

yet one dude out in the open has not been checked or made to feel unsafe yet

fukk all gangs and ? who glorify them. yall aint ? .

but i guess ? will come at my neck for letters and words in a post but wont touch him

They not "destroying" communities over "nothing" every situation is different..
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GDs threaten ross
    crips threaten lil wayne
    bloods threaten whoever.
    kings wanna ? dominicans
    piru cedar block
    memphis mob

but i guess ? will come at my neck for letters and words in a post but wont touch him

Yea it is...lives are being lost over money and ? beef. Nothing more. Meanwhile this racist ? is chilling smh.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    All the so called goons in USA but this dude is wylin with no worries.

People say ? like this wont ? Zimmerman either so why throw shade?

Does this really need to be explained to you, or are you doing that thing where you go opposite of every opinion, just cause?

I just think its retarted to try and throw shade on faceless "goons" when the person themselves dont have the heart to do the ? ..

Retarted

How so? Its complaining for no reason.. ? are funny you think its "ignorant" to resort to violence over "petty" ? like a dad beating up on a man for cheating on his daughter... ? dont even want to resort to violence if a person steals money from them.. but you want a random young man to ? another man just off gp? When you yourself wont do it? Naw makes no sense..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GDs threaten ross
    crips threaten lil wayne
    bloods threaten whoever.
    kings wanna ? dominicans
    piru cedar block
    memphis mob

? are you serious...

what gds fighting for......tell me
    why the crips stil fighting the bloods....tell me

folks vs nation or whatever....why.

over $500 that go someone killed that inturn killed someone but they need to get them back but got caught trynna ? someone now they gotta ? more.

someone got they name crossed out

tell me...

why is it sooo important at this point
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Does this really need to be explained to you, or are you doing that thing where you go opposite of every opinion, just cause?

I just think its retarted to try and throw shade on faceless "goons" when the person themselves dont have the heart to do the ? ..

Retarted

How so? Its complaining for no reason.. ? are funny you think its "ignorant" to resort to violence over "petty" ? like a dad beating up on a man for cheating on his daughter... ? dont even want to resort to violence if a person steals money from them.. but you want a random young man to ? another man just off gp? When you yourself wont do it? Naw makes no sense..

Nobody's talking about "random" young men though. And most of us don't claim to be "bout that life", or some sort of pistol packin tough guy, but there are many who constantly do. We're talking about those that live the gun play lifestyle, promote it, and engage regularly in violence with their own people in their own neighborhoods for often pointless(in the big picture) and downright goofy reasons. Basically any and all ? that would or have killed a brotha over shoes, colors, mean mugging, and other ? .
    If some of these dudes are gonna claim to be soldiers, gladiators, "goons" etc, its not unreasonable to at least want them to engage in somewhat productive combat.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    disgusting...

"The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012. "

"This is a piece of American History. "

? disgusting....

This is no different than a public lynching...just showing off for all the world to see....

They used to makes lynching postcards
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    GDs threaten ross
    crips threaten lil wayne
    bloods threaten whoever.
    kings wanna ? dominicans
    piru cedar block
    memphis mob

? are you serious...

what gds fighting for......tell me
    why the crips stil fighting the bloods....tell me

folks vs nation or whatever....why.

over $500 that go someone killed that inturn killed someone but they need to get them back but got caught trynna ? someone now they gotta ? more.

someone got they name crossed out

tell me...

why is it sooo important at this point

You have a very simple mindset on what that stuff is all about.. places that ive been havent been about "colors" since the 90's..

Btw who glorifies that ? ?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't even engage this dude in a decent manner, I'm not debating that point either. ? all gangs period.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Retarted

Nobody's talking about "random" young men though. And most of us don't claim to be "bout that life", or some sort of pistol packin tough guy, but there are many who constantly do. We're talking about those that live the gun play lifestyle, promote it, and engage regularly in violence with their own people in their own neighborhoods for often pointless(in the big picture) and downright goofy reasons. Basically any and all ? that would or have killed a brotha over shoes, colors, mean mugging, and other ? .
    If some of these dudes are gonna claim to be soldiers, gladiators, "goons" etc, its not unreasonable to at least want them to engage in somewhat productive combat.

My point is those "tough guys" are doing things like that for their own personal reasons..

Yall wasnt saying all this type of ? when those same "goons" was rioting in St. Louis and Baltimore... or when those same "goons" was shutting down trump rallies..

Just being real but you can't knock a person for doing something or not doing something thats risky that you yourself is not willing to do..

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Guys damobb is a ? gang member with a ? mom don't engage

And my mother has more heart than your bytch ass...

Btw you willing to do that 20 for Trayvon? If not ? ...
This discussion has been closed.