she calls the cops on you.......dealbreaker?

Options

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    break the relationship or marriage off......it's not worth trying tore build
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other
    blackrain wrote: »
    Just because you can work through something doesn't mean you should do it...I could do it but I wouldn't...I'm admittedly bad with the forget part of forgive and forget. You do me wrong once it's in the front of my mind in any interaction we have forever and I'd never feel completely comfortable again. It wouldn't be worth that extra stress in the long run to me or the people around me

Word, I was trying to be sensitive to someone that might be in a relationship like that, but I'm out. I care about myself too much for all that back and forth. Letting my freedom hinge on the whims of others when I can simply separate myself from them is not the move.
    S2J wrote: »
    As usual i gotta be the voice of reason

In the scenario mentioned ? aint goin nowhere. Why? Look at you, emotional.

If you get to that point of wild arguments thats that crazy love ? its gon happen a few times before anyone leave and it woud probably be her. If u really coud up n leave her so quick u wouldn't have been in that position, that emotionally invested with hands in face, grabbing arms, etc.

Bet money that night or night after yall gon be boo boo'd up like it never happened, lookin ike a fake ass Jodie and Yvette.

tyrese_gibson_taraji_p_henson_baby_boy_001.jpg

Cool stories tho

This is some real self-aggrandizing ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depends on what I did to her
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Just because you can work through something doesn't mean you should do it...I could do it but I wouldn't...I'm admittedly bad with the forget part of forgive and forget. You do me wrong once it's in the front of my mind in any interaction we have forever and I'd never feel completely comfortable again. It wouldn't be worth that extra stress in the long run to me or the people around me

Word, I was trying to be sensitive to someone that might be in a relationship like that, but I'm out. I care about myself too much for all that back and forth. Letting my freedom hinge on the whims of others when I can simply separate myself from them is not the move.
    As usual i gotta be the voice of reason

In the scenario mentioned ? aint goin nowhere. Why? Look at you, emotional.

If you get to that point of wild arguments thats that crazy love ? its gon happen a few times before anyone leave and it woud probably be her. If u really coud up n leave her so quick u wouldn't have been in that position, that emotionally invested with hands in face, grabbing arms, etc.

Bet money that night or night after yall gon be boo boo'd up like it never happened, lookin ike a fake ass Jodie and Yvette.

tyrese_gibson_taraji_p_henson_baby_boy_001.jpg

Cool stories tho

This is some real self-aggrandizing ? .

And the Stephen A. Smith word of the day award goes to the bold lol...Nah I agree w/ your response to my post though. I care about me too much to let someone drag me down like that. Some have called it arrogance, I call it self preservation.
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The moment the police became involved in your relationship is the exact moment the woman took complete control of your relationship.

From that moment on, she has all the power. Whenever you go against that power, the threat of her calling the police creeps into the situation.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does a bear ? in the woods & wipe his ass with a furry white rabbit?

My baby moms called the cops on me before (the one & only time).

It's black relationship blasphemy to call the beast on your ? when ? gets heated.

Me an baby moms started arguing over her sister staying with us, an bringing strange ? from the block into our crib. ? mouths was getting watery looking around the crib on some "birdman hand-rub ? ."

I ? around & knocked bowl of fruity pebbles out her hand (got damn cereal stayed stuck on the ceiling for months) and she called the police.

I kept the police report as a reminder to never fully trust her 100%. As the saying goes, get somebody mad and you'll see how they REALLY feel about you.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's black relationship blasphemy to call the beast on your ? when ? gets heated.

Me an baby moms started arguing over her sister staying with us, an bringing strange ? from the block into our crib. ? mouths was getting watery looking around the crib on some "birdman hand-rub ? ."

I ? around & knocked bowl of fruity pebbles out her hand (got damn cereal stayed stuck on the ceiling for months) and she called the police.

I kept the police report as a reminder to never fully trust her 100%. As the saying goes, get somebody mad and you'll see how they REALLY feel about you.

Word. So u left her immediately after?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I'll skip the 'That would never happen because...' ? and just say that if me and my woman are arguing and I grab her face and take her cell phone...how can I be mad if she calls the police?

you need to be more angry she got a second phone....to call the police.

cuz if you took her cell and she still call.....she got a lunch ? on her metro throw away.

so you can be mad ina roundabout way
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'll skip the 'That would never happen because...' ? and just say that if me and my woman are arguing and I grab her face and take her cell phone...how can I be mad if she calls the police?

cuz if you took her cell and she still call.....she got a lunch ? on her metro throw away.

Some people still have landline phones in their home....or she could've gone to a neighbor and made the call.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup. I bounced for about 2 weeks, but came back after we reconciled (for the kid of course).
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Some people still have landline phones in their home....or she could've gone to a neighbor and made the call.

ole dont wanna smile ass ?

it was a joke
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had this done to me, but I suspect if someone did call the law on me for something petty, no use of me trying to repair that, cause she'll always have that in her back pocket, and I won't be strung along like some monkey on an ? grinder chain.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stay with her, accept the apology, and do your best to work through it together
    So it’s a sin for her to call the cops but no one thinks it was wrong of the man to put his hands on the woman? It really doesn’t matter if u push her, grab her, or knock the chick out. a man not supposed to put his hands on a woman. From the original post you it’s a heated argument (about nothing but its heated) and the dude turns it physical. Im still trying to figure out why she needs to apologize for calling the cops but no one wants to apologize for putting they hands on the chick. Y’all ? borderline abusive...lmao
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because calling the cops is an act of betrayal.....introducing a stranger into your relationship...

and cops already walk into domestic disputes assuming the worse....men have DIED because an over zealous cop showed up to their home.....

i didn't say she felt her life was in danger, i said she did it out of anger on some "i'll fix him" type ? .....

that's not cool...if you think that carefree of my life....then something is clearly wrong....

look closely at the context of my opening post.....you can't wait until your man is in handcuffs, and charges are being put n him to realize that calling the cops is wrong for a personal dispute.....you can beg for forgiveness all you want, but if the cops ? yur man, can you beg them to bring him back to life?

you can say you're sorry, but if the state pick ups the charges, sorry doesn't un take him to jail....

unless you actively harming your lady with physical force, that ? is extreme and far too inconsiderate....

that ? ain't cool at all.....

i didn't vote because i do feel that ? can be extreme
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options
    putting your hands on a woman aint right. the fact that u try and justify it is sad. if the state picks up the charges that means there were visible signs of abuse...if its no visible signs the state aint picking up the charges. they need to be able to prove their case without her testifying. if u gave her a black eye then she should call the cops so she would be right in that case as well.

we talking about a chick here and a heated argument. u grab her aggressively what do u think she is supposed to do? square up with u? walk away, yell back, or leave the relationship but once u put ur hands on her all bets are off.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    putting your hands on a woman aint right. the fact that u try and justify it is sad. if the state picks up the charges that means there were visible signs of abuse...if its no visible signs the state aint picking up the charges. they need to be able to prove their case without her testifying. if u gave her a black eye then she should call the cops so she would be right in that case as well.

we talking about a chick here and a heated argument. u grab her aggressively what do u think she is supposed to do? square up with u? walk away, yell back, or leave the relationship but once u put ur hands on her all bets are off.

The OP doesn't say who put hands on who. I think most dudes responded to this as a chick calling the cops on them period, not after they beat the ? out of 'em.

Another scenario could be a ? starting some ? then calling the cops.
  • Dupac
    Options
    bruh, i'm not talking about any incident where bruises are left....

i clearly said no punches, pushes, kicks, or anything of that nature is done....

i said at the absolute most, a finger being pointed in someone's face, or maybe an arm being grabbed... and not even the extreme side of that...i'm not talking preventing someone from leaving on some false imprisonment ? ...

i'm clearly talking about cops being called out of spite because of an argument that got out of hand.....

there was no danger whatsoever....no bruises bruh.....no body got physically hurt.....just feelings

• semi-auto-mato
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

i clearly said no punches, pushes, kicks, or anything of that nature is done....

i said at the absolute most, a finger being pointed in someone's face, or maybe an arm being grabbed... and not even the extreme side of that...i'm not talking preventing someone from leaving on some false imprisonment ? ...

i'm clearly talking about cops being called out of spite because of an argument that got out of hand.....

there was no danger whatsoever....no bruises bruh.....no body got physically hurt.....just feelings

look I hear what u are saying its a small stupid incident but the dude is still crossing the line. u cant grab a person in a heated argument. the same ? saying she wrong for calling the cops would be the first ? to say they would knock a ? out for grabbing his arm in a heated discussion. why the double standard? the chick is not gonna square up with u most times. if its new behavior for u then why should she wait and let it escalate?

fight or take flight...the ? gonna do whats in her best interest...I don't blame her for that

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

look I hear what u are saying its a small stupid incident but the dude is still crossing the line. u cant grab a person in a heated argument. the same ? saying she wrong for calling the cops would be the first ? to say they would knock a ? out for grabbing his arm in a heated discussion. why the double standard? the chick is not gonna square up with u most times. if its new behavior for u then why should she wait and let it escalate?

fight or take flight...the ? gonna do whats in her best interest...I don't blame her for that

You the boys bruh?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a cop J Reed!?
  • Dupac
    Options

i don't think you getting it man....

there is no escalation......we're talking about an issue that at it's height , it never crossed that level.

the call wasn't placed out of fear.....it was placed out of SPITE key word there.....

she never felt in danger whatsoever, she called to get a one up cuz her feelings were hurt....that's wrong....she wasn't scared..she just wanted to get back at you, and knew calling the cops would do that....just didn't think about how far it would go....and felt guilty afterwards...that's what i'm describing...

now...if a woman feels her life is in danger, by all means.. make that call....

but either way...if your life was in danger because of a dude...or if you calling out of spite...
    the fact remains,....once that call is made... the relationship is as good as over....

because there's only 2 scenario's for calling the cops..

1. you feel your life was in danger....meaning yall don't need to be together
    2. you have no respect for his life.....meaning yall don't mean together...

bringing a stranger with a gun into your home means the end of a relationship bruh....point blank period.
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

You the boys bruh?

since u put a ? I will respond but let me say that ? is wild disrespectful how y'all come at ? with that you a cop ? . its just the internet and I know its fun and games but in my background that has always been a real serious thing to say to a ? . I will address this though...

I aint scared of no cops, I know how to bid, and I keep lawyer money. I have never given a statement. i have never had a co defendant and i have never cut a deal. I have faced all my charges by myself. my views on the legal system is probably similar to most. I live by the same rules as most. I don't want them in my face. i have never admitted guilt in a court of law and even during my sentencing my apology was to my family and only to my family.

as for things i say here on the website. i respect the game but i never cried or whined when i was in the streets. if i got locked up its because i slipped up. that's my view on this issue now. dude ? up by touching her
  • semi-auto-mato
    Options

there is no escalation......we're talking about an issue that at it's height , it never crossed that level.

the call wasn't placed out of fear.....it was placed out of SPITE key word there.....

she never felt in danger whatsoever, she called to get a one up cuz her feelings were hurt....that's wrong....she wasn't scared..she just wanted to get back at you, and knew calling the cops would do that....just didn't think about how far it would go....and felt guilty afterwards...that's what i'm describing...

but either way...if your life was in danger because of a dude...or if you calling out of spite...
    the fact remains,....once that call is made... the relationship is as good as over....

bringing a stranger with a gun into your home means the end of a relationship bruh....point blank period.

No I get it just don't see a problem with it. U keep saying it's nothing but said sometimes the state picks up the charges. That's something. I told u my view is as soon as u touch a person...grab their arm...you ? up.

It's OK to end the relationship but u did that ? or in this case Adam rose did that ? . He is ur example and now u running from that. Dude grabbed her face and took her phone. He know he ? up.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yup. I bounced for about 2 weeks, but came back after we reconciled (for the kid of course).

Morgan-Freeman.jpg
  • Dupac
    Options

No I get it just don't see a problem with it. U keep saying it's nothing but said sometimes the state picks up the charges. That's something. I told u my view is as soon as u touch a person...grab their arm...you ? up.

It's OK to end the relationship but u did that ? or in this case Adam rose did that ? . He is ur example and now u running from that. Dude grabbed her face and took her phone. He know he ? up.

man she ain't have to call the cops for that..... she was geeking...he ain't punch her face.. he grabbed her face.....

that ? done got fired for that ? ....and i bet she feels guilty now too....