Fellas Whats some unusal things......

Options
alliknowishate
alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
That you say to women to get noticed over the other fellas?

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tell her the vein in my ? needs her tongue's moisture
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does she want a man to run game or does she want a man to make her run them panties
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see her as just an friend...it make them ? think they're not good enough
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My favorite ? to do: introduce myself, based on how the conversation is going tailor it to her specifically, and (and this is the killer) tell them I'm looking for a seasonal boo.

They laugh at first or say some ? like they've never heard that title. What that does though is 1) let these chicks know they're not dope enough for wifey status, eliciting curiosity as to why I don't see potential in them and what they have to do to change my mind. 2) Let's them know that all I want is temporary fun upfront. U see me out with someone else, I've already let u know what it is. 3) it makes them curious as to why I'm this cocky and self assured that I can walk up to HER talking wild.

Works. Every. Time. Take the power in your own hands and stop putting ? on a pedestal...
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't say nothing to them
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't do ? ......just being myself attracts women to me
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irl I just talk to them like, ya know, a normal person.

Online like on Tinder I might say some wild ? to try to get a laugh or just a curious response because you gotta fight for attention on there lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Alot of times i just stay quiet i guess it leaves them wondering idk mysterious like that leads them wanting to know about me later on
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say 'hello, try it sometime it works trust me.

?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I usually do the insult/compliment technique. She will eventually come back to you at the end of the night because the insult will eat away at her.

Small talk also work. Introduce yourself, hit her with a joke, and bounce around all evening from chick to chick. Maintain a little eye contact and she will come back to you at the end of the night. You don't want to give a woman too much attention.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell em that I eat ass. That always works.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally I just propose. It. Never. Works.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'I'm the same height lying down..'
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show her my loli collection
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gimmicks are wack dude, if you do unusual ? you then you gonna have to ride that ? out and always have to try too hard, its not appealing... The best thing you can do is make a girl laugh, ask questions, her opinion on something interesting/relevant.. Be bold, speak up, make eye contact, play angles, dont be too abrasive or have inappropriate/desperate body language.

If a girl is into you, you dont have to do much other than break the ice. Unless she finds out you are rich within the conversation, 9/10 there is nothing you can say that will make her suddenly desire you. All you can do is ruin it by being lame.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I tell them that they have white ? in the corner of their mouth.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My favorite ? to do: introduce myself, based on how the conversation is going tailor it to her specifically, and (and this is the killer) tell them I'm looking for a seasonal boo.

They laugh at first or say some ? like they've never heard that title. What that does though is 1) let these chicks know they're not dope enough for wifey status, eliciting curiosity as to why I don't see potential in them and what they have to do to change my mind. 2) Let's them know that all I want is temporary fun upfront. U see me out with someone else, I've already let u know what it is. 3) it makes them curious as to why I'm this cocky and self assured that I can walk up to HER talking wild.

Works. Every. Time. Take the power in your own hands and stop putting ? on a pedestal...

I stopped that around 21...it was fun while it lasted, at the same time im glad im past that

When they caught feelings had to let her know i had options and start seeing them less

And the one u catch minute feelings for is the main one who aint ? wig u cuz u canceled that before it started

And when that one hits u its always when u just picked up some other broad and went a few rounds so u gotta brush the one u want off

Memories that never fade...hopefully they will one day