What do you think the body count should be for a female

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    idk about other chicks but I love my ? . I don't subject her to random ? popping in and out like a grocery store. I'm tryna stay under 10 till the day that I die. And I don't wanna get majority of those until I turn 50 and have my midlife crisis. going into my second childhood.

good evening Dee...
  • QB - 4th Edition
    QB - 4th Edition Banned Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh its all good man. it was my grandmother...it was her time. i'll be in the bx (save the jokes. lol)

yea my bad my bad i take that bakkk
    dam granny gone...... i am sorry actually
    stay up
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Strawberry Shortcake

ill.......................
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    oh its all good man. it was my grandmother...it was her time. i'll be in the bx (save the jokes. lol)
    Damn. Sorry to hear that. ? bless u and ur fam.
    lmao dont nobody wanna eat that ? that's been sittin on the shelf for ? knows how long
    ya ? collecting cobwebs ?

This made me choke on air while laughing :(
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn. Sorry to hear that. ? bless u and ur fam.

This made me choke on air while laughing :(

lol yo how is it in austria?

you should move 2 US
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lmao dont nobody wanna eat that ? that's been sittin on the shelf for ? knows how long
    ya ? collecting cobwebs ?

Your mother's vaginal region will never compare to mine, so stop wishing. Do less hollering at me & more putting your own ? to use in your own personal life, I know a few ppl who need dirt cleaned out from under their fingernails, you could leave this thread with a job application & maybe even an interview.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    good evening Dee...
    Good evening my dear :) Where u been? I missed you :(
    lol yo how is it in austria?

you should move 2 US

Yo- Austria is the ? ! I swear, you would come over here and never wanna leave! For some reason it reminds me of Baltimore though but whatever...U should come through.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options

Yo- Austria is the ? ! I swear, you would come over here and never wanna leave! For some reason it reminds me of Baltimore though but whatever...U should come through.

fucc b-more lol
  • Fooley
    Fooley Members Posts: 1,467 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fucc b-more lol

you dumb as ?
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Your mother's vaginal region will never compare to mine, so stop wishing. Do less hollering at me & more putting your own ? to use in your own personal life, I know a few ppl who need dirt cleaned out from under their fingernails, you could leave this thread with a job application & maybe even an interview.

blah blah blah blah
    yo u funny as hell soulja

anyway whats goin on in ya life... i feel your pain in every angry post

are you ugly?
    are you burning?
    are you obese and feel unwanted?
    your man do you ? ?

all of the above?
  • blackrain
    edited July 2010
    Options

laptop was in the shop and i'm honestly too lazy to get my desktop back from my brother's apt. so i just waited til it got fixed lol...enjoying the heat wave?
  • blackrain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fucc b-more lol

Big NY>>>Little NY (also known as B-more) lol
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thanks Dee and QB.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    up to 5

but I dont even ask because broads will lie like its nothing. If it don't bleed you might as well not even dedicate any time to thinking about the number.
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    thanks Dee and QB.

yea no prob my dude
    sorry bout the jokes too
    that ? wasnt cool

how old was she??
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited July 2010
    Options
    fucc b-more lol
    word, ? em
    blackrain wrote: »
    laptop was in the shop and i'm honestly too lazy to get my desktop back from my brother's apt. so i just waited til it got fixed lol...enjoying the heat wave?

lolol I hear u. this heatwave SUCKS! U should come to my house and chill in the ac naked. We can play dance dance revolution on the wii
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Single digits.
  • blackrain
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word, ? em

lolol I hear u. this heatwave SUCKS! U should come to my house and chill in the ac naked. We can play dance dance revolution on the wii

turning on B-More Dee...how sexy...though I'm actually headed there this Sunday for something lol...and you don't wanna see my Wii skills...or we can play strip DJ Hero on my PS3 lol
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah blah
    yo u funny as hell soulja

anyway whats goin on in ya life... i feel your pain in every angry post

are you ugly?
    are you burning?
    are you obese and feel unwanted?
    your man do you ? ?

all of the above?

I'm not the least bit angry, I'm just letting you down nicely, actually. I'm not ugly in the least, far from fat & have a wonderful boyfriend.

What about you, Ricky, how's the pipe treating you lately? Make sure he's rubbing the ? to get it swollen before he gets it up.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it depends on how smart she is .... most dumb chicks have a high body count

but i see alot of submission in this thread ... men in here equating their manhood to that of a woman. if a guy has sex with 10 girls ... coo .... if a woman has sex with 10 guys .... she's a ? ... yall ? need to stop letting women dictate to yall .... then yall wonder why yall get half yall ? took in marriage .... these women dont even respect you

think about it ... who are the only males that women can count on to agree with double standards and men problems ??? ? thats who!! women get alimony/child support/ get to hit you and not get hit back etc

what do we get??? we get to ? one of her home girls, one of her cousins, and that ? that be hating on her at the salon ....

? is like a glass of water .... dont nobody want that ? after ? done got that ? ? .....
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    I'm not the least bit angry, I'm just letting you down nicely, actually. I'm not ugly in the least, far from fat & have a wonderful boyfriend.

What about you, Ricky, how's the pipe treating you lately? Make sure he's rubbing the ? to get it swollen before he gets it up.

you aint got no man ?
    you got a herb ass ?
    matta fact every since you sit the ? on the shelf to collect dust and ?
    he be fucckin something everynite
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • QB - 4th Edition
    edited July 2010
    Options

but i see alot of submission in this thread ... men in here equating their manhood to that of a woman. if a guy has sex with 10 girls ... coo .... if a woman has sex with 10 guys .... she's a ? ... yall ? need to stop letting women dictate to yall .... then yall wonder why yall get half yall ? took in marriage .... these women dont even respect you

think about it ... who are the only males that women can count on to agree with double standards and men problems ??? ? thats who!! women get alimony/child support/ get to hit you and not get hit back etc

what do we get??? we get to ? one of her home girls, one of her cousins, and that ? that be hating on her at the salon ....

? is like a glass of water .... dont nobody want that ? after ? done got that ? ? .....

powerful powerful post
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited July 2010
    Options

Im confused on what youre saying.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited July 2010
    Options

a ? is a ? is a ? ... period...it ain't cute just cause ur a guy...? is still nasty
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Elle_Music wrote: »
    a ? is a ? is a ? ... period...it ain't cute just cause ur a guy...? is still nasty

Is that what he was saying????