The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    we;ve been saying this for at least 5 years now but the spurs are now done

I wouldn't say "done". With that front office and Leonard and Aldridge as cornerstones, I think they'll just retool and be right back.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    This ? Leonard almost won MVP yo. I want ya'll to think about that.

Not really, but i get what you sayin. Definitely shouldn't have been 2nd place
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    If GS is a two man team does that make curry and klay the greatest duo ever?

73-9 (steph & klay)

Offensively they are a two man team.

If y'all think green is a force on offense that's y'all. But he only average 1 more point than Ibaka and love to call OKC a two man team.

Ibaka isn't getting triple doubles log off fam

I ain't saying he's not a all around player. But he hit two shots last game and they still put up 130+

Because of the two man offense of Curry and Klay.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kawhi can't be considered top 5
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thunder got me eating my words right now I thought the Spurs would win this series in 6 or 7.

San Antonio and them old guys going to have some tough decisions to make this summer wouldn't be surprised if this was the last we seen of Duncan and/or Ginobli.

Parker got early symptoms of LHD too; he's lost a lot of his speed and athleticism and the Thunder are just sagging off and turning him to a jump shooter and he's never had a reliable jumper.

I like Kawhi Leonard, but he's not the type of player to put a team on his back on offense and drop 45 or 50 points that ain't his game nor how the Spurs play offense.

• Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

73-9 (steph & klay)

If y'all think green is a force on offense that's y'all. But he only average 1 more point than Ibaka and love to call OKC a two man team.

Stop this dumb ? , he also gets 7 assists which ibaka comes nowhere near getting

Passing to curry who hit over 4 hundred 3 and Klay that's hitting everything.

But on offensive they have two scorers. Just like OKC.

Golden state has play makers in curry, livingston & iguodala.. scorers that can create for themselves in klay, barbosa, barnes, speights and a couple of the better passing bigs in draymond and bogut... That offense is not a 2 man show, stop it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're a spurs fan ..... You should be ? .

Ehh. I mean, on paper...this is what's supposed to happen.

But thats how great Pop is. Coaches rhem up to make it seem they are better.

Bc on paper, RW + KD > Kwahi + Lamarcus

Adams, Ibaka, Kanter > Duncan, Diaw, West

Parker and Ginobli and nit what they were so they not enough to save them.

Im more surprised they went 67-15 than them losing before rhe WCF
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I had OKC in 6

OKC in 7 vs GS
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I just got home and saw the halftime score. The hell happened???

Thunder over the Warriors.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs goin fishing. Interested to see how these bigs play vs golden st. Adams offensive rebounding and cutting to the rim off picks gonna be big.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it like 2 thunder fans on this board?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

73-9 (steph & klay)

Stop this dumb ? , he also gets 7 assists which ibaka comes nowhere near getting

Golden state has play makers in curry, livingston & iguodala.. scorers that can create for themselves in klay, barbosa, barnes, speights and a couple of the better passing bigs in draymond and bogut... That offense is not a 2 man show, stop it.

Barbosa and Barnes can't create for themselves. speights got game but idk.

Waiters and Kanter can create for themselves but y'all still call OKC a two man team because the ball goes thru KD and Russ at the end of games like it shouldn't. Just like it goes thru Curry and Klay or LBJ and Irving.

My point is if OKC is a two man team so is GS and Cleveland.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OKC ath-a-leticism (Barkley) has always been a match up problem for the slow footed Spurs.

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

73-9 (steph & klay)

Barbosa and Barnes can't create for themselves. speights got game but idk.

Waiters and Kanter can create for themselves but y'all still call OKC a two man team because the ball goes thru KD and Russ at the end of games like it shouldn't. Just like it goes thru Curry and Klay or LBJ and Irving.

My point is if OKC is a two man team so is GS and Cleveland.

If you don't think they can create for themselves you haven't been watching them play.

OKC is not a 2 man team the critique is that they weren't utilizing their others as well as they could have.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gr8 hustle by Roberson
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come home at half to see okc ? up the spurs lol
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its been real Spurs
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    They got Roberson looking competent. It's OV
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So...Gonna need ? to ? on Kwahi right now. Just as you would Bron, Russ, KD, or any other exalted player
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry vs westbrook

Wonder how many times "hiding curry on D", "turnovers", "bad shot selection", and "durant a beta male" will be mentioned
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    So...Gonna need ? to ? on Kwahi right now. Just as you would Bron, Russ, KD, or any other exalted player

You mean like LeBron and Russ...KD escapes alot of criticism for not having won a ring or making mistakes in some big moments.
This discussion has been closed.