Transgender in Women's Bathroom(Social Experiment), Y'all cool with this or not?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    So y'all want all the men in dresses to yourselves. I get it.

No we believe if are male genetically then you use the apropriate bathroom...

Because as much as transgendered women want to be men they still use yall bathrooms..

I used to work in a clinic with transgendered individuals and I GUARANTEE transgendered men use the men's room.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    LOL would y'all be cool with women fighting men in boxing or MMA? Y'all would be cool with juwanna men? women in mens prisons and men in womens prisons that think they are the other sex?

If funny because there is a ex mma fighter who was Transgender who used to beat the ? out of the women he fought..

Those women signed that contract to fight him tho. Got exactly what they deserved

So she got what she deserve for fighting fallon fox... but if he fought men and lost that way yall would cry foul smh...

No I wouldn't. Wtf? It's a man fighting a man. Once you volunteer yourself and sign that contract you get what you come for

C/S but im sure many dont see it that way..
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    These threads be chock full of men who want to keep trannies in the men's room with them

I'd be more unsettled by a 6'2 ? in a miniskirt at the ? next to me than a bull ? who goes straight for the bathroom stall to do her/his business.

That's just me tho

We want to protect our women and daughters from that filth.

For the record, I don't see why they don't prefer they had their own separate ? , but whatever... If they meant your daughters ill will, a separate restroom won't stop them. Predators do that ? already.

Just like there's nothing stopping a ? ? from following your son into the MENS restroom and doing something strange. Labeling a door is not a deterrent.

A sexual predator is a sexual predator. A gender confused human is a gender confused human. They are not one and the same
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    These threads be chock full of men who want to keep trannies in the men's room with them

I'd be more unsettled by a 6'2 ? in a miniskirt at the ? next to me than a bull ? who goes straight for the bathroom stall to do her/his business.

That's just me tho

This sounds bytch made imo...

But anyway if you feel that way wtf do you think a chick thats 5'4 120 pounds going to feel like?

I didn't say scared I said unsettled. ? looks weird.

A woman won't see that weirdness because that niggabitch would in a stall sitting down to ?

Yet like I said about the gym scenario that ? will be changing around the women.. what about that? The box has been open... by all means im down for equal rights but when you start making up "inequalities" for no reason... then the problems arise..
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    If you support this, you is a sick muthafucka, rebellious heathen, most likely you eat pork, dem devils planted a seed in your mind
  • Westie
    Options
    I love that everyone who chose it's "wronge" looks dumb by default.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    ? dont belong in womens bathrooms unless its a club smash

In b4 the first ? case

Yeah....rapists are just gonna now decide to ? .

Y'all are so ridiculous.

Its not that ? are "just now going to decide to ? " it does make it easier though...

And thats not the main reason this is foul imo..

Its subjecting people to unnecessary scrutiny on both sides.. you have the Transgender person who will face more problems because of this and you will see plenty of people both men and women who are not comfortable with it..
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

That's just me tho

But anyway if you feel that way wtf do you think a chick thats 5'4 120 pounds going to feel like?

A woman won't see that weirdness because that niggabitch would in a stall sitting down to ?

Yet like I said about the gym scenario that ? will be changing around the women.. what about that? The box has been open... by all means im down for equal rights but when you start making up "inequalities" for no reason... then the problems arise..

I'm not tryin to be a champion for these folks... I just don't want this battle. For either side. This ? has already been happening and now they just want recognition. And every time Mfers get all up in arms about this ? you just give it more publicity and shine.

Like I said before when I go to the restroom I'm not really checkin for who in there unless it's crowded. I just don't get all the fuss
  • Westie
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

Its not that ? are "just now going to decide to ? " it does make it easier though...

Its subjecting people to unnecessary scrutiny on both sides.. you have the Transgender person who will face more problems because of this and you will see plenty of people both men and women who are not comfortable with it..

So why is this just popping up now? You think this hasn't been happening for years and years? And nobody was bringing alerts to transgendered people ? women and bathrooms? You do realize there hasn't been one case of this right? Do you go to the bathroom and see men in dresses? What's been stopping them all this time?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

Because as much as transgendered women want to be men they still use yall bathrooms..

I used to work in a clinic with transgendered individuals and I GUARANTEE transgendered men use the men's room.

Yeah when they got the tube put in them..
  • Westie
    Options

Ok???? What's your point? Do you also follow other men into stalls and look at them when they ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Because ? wasn't a problem before this..
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    Can't believe we really have to have these discussions....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

So why is this just popping up now? You think this hasn't been happening for years and years? And nobody was bringing alerts to transgendered people ? women and bathrooms? You do realize there hasn't been one case of this right? Do you go to the bathroom and see men in dresses? What's been stopping them all this time?

I actually have seen transgendered men in male bathrooms..

And dont think transpeople are "innocent" they go to jail for ? too.. now im not saying every ? is "? " but they are human and i know 1st hand from being in Seattle that the lbgt community is drug infested.. has high as ? std rates and a high amount of people with clinical mental illness..

They are also political as ? (even made a thread about it on here) the lbgt community eats their own..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

That's just me tho

I'm not tryin to be a champion for these folks... I just don't want this battle. For either side. This ? has already been happening and now they just want recognition. And every time Mfers get all up in arms about this ? you just give it more publicity and shine.

Like I said before when I go to the restroom I'm not really checkin for who in there unless it's crowded. I just don't get all the fuss

True but you have to think people are damned if they do damned if they dont.. you say your displeasure about it you give it attention to make it happen.. you ignore it its going to happen anyway.. smh..
  • Westie
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

And dont think transpeople are "innocent" they go to jail for ? too.. now im not saying every ? is "? " but they are human and i know 1st hand from being in Seattle that the lbgt community is drug infested.. has high as ? std rates and a high amount of people with clinical mental illness..

They are also political as ? (even made a thread about it on here) the lbgt community eats their own..

I didn't say anyone is innocent. Show me where a trans man has ? a woman in a bathroom tho.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

To be fair, I was stationed at McChord/Ft. Lewis, that's a Seattle problem period. They had a higher than usual suicide rate I think too. That area has issues beyond their ? community
  • Westie
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

And how do you know there was a transgendered man peeing around you? What happened? Were you in danger? Did he wag his constructed ? in a child's face?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

Ok???? What's your point? Do you also follow other men into stalls and look at them when they ? ?

You get in your feelings way too much.. smh.. i know im a walking stereotype... im cool with that and accept that... you on the other hand got the "angry black woman" on lock smh..

Because with every woman I know who gets in their feelings and fit that stereotype the 1st thing they do is try to emasculate the man they are talking to so he can stoop down to her level...

Come better westie... you are definitely better than that smh..
  • Westie
    edited May 2016
    Options

You get in your feelings way too much.. smh.. i know im a walking stereotype... im cool with that and accept that... you on the other hand got the "angry black woman" on lock smh..

Because with every woman I know who gets in their feelings and fit that stereotype the 1st thing they do is try to emasculate the man they are talking to so he can stoop down to her level...

I'm not in my feelings. Just because you're a walking wound doesn't mean I am. If you feel emasculated that's on you.

Words on a screen.

And answer the question please.
  • Inglewood_B
    edited May 2016
    Options

That's just me tho

True but you have to think people are damned if they do damned if they dont.. you say your displeasure about it you give it attention to make it happen.. you ignore it its going to happen anyway.. smh..

That's the point... It's been happening already FOR YEARS. Only reason it's at the forefront now is because we've got a huge election coming up. And this is the hot topic of the season.

The reason you never noticed these people doing this before (or even now) is because when you went to the restroom you weren't thinking of trannies (I hope) or anyone else at all.

You went in and MINDED YOUR ? BUSINESS. Like a decent human being. And there was no one at the door doing ? checks. You squirted some ? or dropped a deuce and got the ? on.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transgender people have been using their preferred restroom for ........ Forever.
    Why are people tripping now?

Exactly just like the military.

Just go to the bathroom and take care of business.. Problem solved...stop looking around and wondering about what junk the person has in the next stall over.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

I didn't say anyone is innocent. Show me where a trans man has ? a woman in a bathroom tho.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Right there..
  • Westie
    Options

In b4 the first ? case

Y'all are so ridiculous.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5-times-transgender-men-abused-women-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

Right there..

So you find all your news on conservative opinion websites?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

I'm not in my feelings. Just because you're a walking wound doesn't mean I am. If you feel emasculated that's on you.

Words on a screen.

And answer the question please.

I dont feel emasculated... but throwing out that insult was meant for me to catch feelings... you do that ? all the time..