Even The United States Airline Doesn't Like Wale

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason
1463183654_6294fcb7ffd4e10fff168f0a796b254e.jpg

These days, when people feel inconvenienced by services, they tend to attack them with criticism on social media. Of course, this tactic is taken to the next level when the person happens to be a celebrity with a very large following, as Wale proved when he decided to grill some United Airlines employees after he missed a flight.

It's hard to get the whole story from the snaps alone, but it appears that Wale made an effort to board his plane at the last minute, but was denied entry. Apparently, making the fight was integral to the rapper being on time for a performance. “They closed the door on my face," he said, pointing his camera in the direction of the company's employees at the New York airport. "This why I won’t make my show.”

The rapper also suggested on Twitter that he was turned away due to profiling. "U got to convince them your in first class. Young black dude? Must be a bootleg ticket huh," he wrote, before later deleting the tweet (view it it in the gallery above).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gl86Lovbh7w&persist_app=1&app=m

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/wale-gave-united-airlines-workers-a-piece-of-his-mind-on-snapchat-news.21614.html?image=1

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Or was he just too late? Airlines don't play that late ? .

Naw its the ? that they pull on POC, especially blks and arabs in the airport when it come to last minute tickets.... they won't do that ? to white folks.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Naw its the ? that they pull on POC, especially blks and arabs in the airport when it come to last minute tickets.... they won't do that ? to white folks.

I've seen white folks get locked out tho.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woman in the vid looks light skinned black tho
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the Title of this topic
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the real story here is someone actually booked wack-e wale for a show in 2016... Not this other ? .
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    He got there late.You need to get there one hour earlier.? probably tried to get there 30 minutes before or something knowing damn well it´s probably a flight with a 100 people.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duhfug, the door was clearly closed when he got there ....smh

Dude was late ......1st class boards .....1st .....then it takes 15 - 20 minutes to get everyone else on the plane. .......
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Man Wale needs to stop thinking it's everybody just "hating" on him or out to get him. He gets a bad rap because he complains all the dayum time and it rubs people the wrong way.

He gets unnecessary hate
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I hate when ? can't take accountability for their own actions... You were late ? , stop deflecting and putting cameras in peoples faces like a sassy ? . Put down the drugs and leave the hotel an hour earlier than you did and you wont miss ? . Ol' ima get my fans to call your manager ass ? .

Airlines dont play, you notice not a single other person trying to get on, cause they already on it, its not like they held him let everybody else on then closed the door in his face...

The funniest part is he thinks he is somebody, thats why he keeps on talking bout a show, but nobody cares.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? airlines
    iwa7rrjdjuc0.gif

Yo this is ? redicoulous
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasting time ranting instead of figuring out his next move to make the show..

I was listening to ? Smile yesterday thinking Wale get a bad rap...then i woke up today to more ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? airlines
    iwa7rrjdjuc0.gif

Yo this is ? redicoulous

Bruh..
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yo I think wale the rapper is cool wale the person is a ? it's hard to be more punchable then Drake but the ? winning

I would love to roundhouse kick this ? down a flight of steps into a pile of his unsold cds

This ? here is just the spokeperson for fuckboi int

Word, I hate that ? is a Skins fan but I ? wit his music for the most part.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? airlines
    iwa7rrjdjuc0.gif

Yo this is ? redicoulous

Again fam?
    Smh this ? here is redicoulous

• KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? airlines
    iwa7rrjdjuc0.gif

lmaoooooo
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all expect from a ? with a song called Lotus Flower Bomb?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I think wale the rapper is cool wale the person is a ? it's hard to be more punchable then Drake but the ? winning

I would love to roundhouse kick this ? down a flight of steps into a pile of his unsold cds

This ? here is just the spokeperson for fuckboi int

The bolded got me rolling Lmfao
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No ? airlines
    iwa7rrjdjuc0.gif

Bruh lmao who made this ? ???