Transgender in Women's Bathroom(Social Experiment), Y'all cool with this or not?

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It really don't
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Oh believe me I don't give a ? about trannies but this bathroom ? is dumb
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Some of those trannies probably still more men then y'all

^^^ poster boy for the ? ? generation

You're king ? ? around these parts. Trust me he's not coming for your crown.

? who the ? was talking to you???

I'm just reassuring you that you still hold that title.

giphy.gif
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE

giphy.gif

Stop calling me boo .... it's Sunday get back in the kitchen where you belong
  • zzombie
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    Oh believe me I don't give a ? about trannies but this bathroom ? is dumb

Social engineering moves in small steps.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    This bathroom ? been going on for ages. Only people who brought it up was righ winged people
  • zzombie
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    This bathroom ? been going on for ages. Only people who brought it up was righ winged people

No it was only made public recently
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Everything is accepted now.....soon y'all GON be caping for pedophiles ? and people into ?

Ok....pedophiles hurt children, ? hurts animals. Who do transsexuals hurt? Where are the similarities?

If a dog is getting aroused by his owner sucking him off... or a 13 year old boy "consents" to ? a 23 year old woman how are they being hurt?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    I'm just not gonna have the same views as these same racist right wing Christans who still
    Will call you ?

You know left wing Christians will call you ? too right?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything is accepted now.....soon y'all GON be caping for pedophiles ? and people into ?

Ok....pedophiles hurt children, ? hurts animals. Who do transsexuals hurt? Where are the similarities?

Love is love. Right?

Being trans has nothing to do with a relationship or exploitation of another individual...so where does love come in?

That's y'all logic for this

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

No

Lazy.

Why don't you cape for pedophiles, people who engage in ? , and people into ? ? What's the difference between that and trans
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Love is love. Right?

Being trans has nothing to do with a relationship or exploitation of another individual...so where does love come in?

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

Common sense would tell you that means acceptance of ? that doesn't harm anyone else, especially children. Ya'll really be reaching with ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Love is love. Right?

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

Common sense would tell you that means acceptance of ? that doesn't harm anyone else, especially children. Ya'll really be reaching with ?

Define "children"
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Love is love. Right?

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

Define "children"

If a dog is getting aroused by his owner sucking him off... or a 13 year old boy "consents" to ? a 23 year old woman how are they being hurt?

No

Lazy.

Why don't you cape for pedophiles, people who engage in ? , and people into ? ? What's the difference between that and trans

More intellectual laziness.

I'm not thinking for you ? anymore. This ain't my battle anyway. Whether they can or can't, my life doesn't change. But for you this is some earth shattering ? .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

Keep voting Dem and this is just might happen eventually. I mean depending on one's age, you never thought some of the things that are happening now would be happening.

It's going to be like, "she's my sheep, she's my property, i can marry her and have sex with her".

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

Love is love. Right?

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

Define "children"

No

Lazy.

More intellectual laziness.

I'm not thinking for you ? anymore. This ain't my battle anyway. Whether they can or can't, my life doesn't change. But for you this is some earth shattering ? .

Earth shattering how? You know me boy?
  • Westie
    Options

giphy.gif

Stop calling me boo .... it's Sunday get back in the kitchen where you belong

Ok. You mad ? ?
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transgender people have been using their preferred restroom for ........ Forever.
    Why are people tripping now?

Election year ? .
    People are so stupid. Gotta have an issue to divide everyone.
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think it will be a good while before pedophila is caped for, but I believe you're spot on with ? and ? . They will either cape, or they won't care that it's going on since they feel it doesn't directly affect them. That lack of care is just as dangerous as being in full support.
  • Westie
    Options

Love is love. Right?

"Love"
    "Acceptance"

No..my rationale is I mind my business because it harms no one.

So again, where's the harm???
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to feel one way about this but then I realized...? just ain't black and white like that. I KNOW all y'all that are against this would feel some type of way about this individual here going into the women's bathroom with your daughters or whatever

img_4480.png?w=594

But that is...in fact a person that was born a woman that through modern witchcraft they got to look like that. ? is crazy and I just decided to not have an opinion on any of it one way or the other anymore and to be grateful that I'm a man "trapped in a man's body"
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On one hand i admit this bathroom ? is somewhat of a distraction to regular ass ? that dont do no real research about real moves being made. Really in a nutshell this more conditioning placed upon our children and it is something to get outraged abput especoally considering that the decree laod down by obama also extends to locker rooms. Yeah gender fluid folk have been using whatever bathroom theyve wanted since forever but leave my damn kids outta this fuckery. My 2 cents.
  • zzombie
    Options
    NOPE, IT'S WRONGE
    Stiff wrote: »
    I used to feel one way about this but then I realized...? just ain't black and white like that. I KNOW all y'all that are against this would feel some type of way about this individual here going into the women's bathroom with your daughters or whatever

img_4480.png?w=594

But that is...in fact a person that was born a woman that through modern witchcraft they got to look like that. ? is crazy and I just decided to not have an opinion on any of it one way or the other anymore and to be grateful that I'm a man "trapped in a man's body"

Stop being a ? and form an opinion.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

img_4480.png?w=594

Stop being a ? and form an opinion.

I'm curious to know your opinion on which bathroom that individual should go into
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

img_4480.png?w=594

wggeu590fo69.png