If You Could Get One More Studio Album From Any Of The Deceased Who Would It Be? (12 Tracks)

Options

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    What's up with cats on a hip hop website not spelling Eazy's name right? Isn't that analogous to being on a rock site and cats spelling Led Zepplin, Jimi Hendrix, or Guns N' Roses wrong? These brand new dudes are a mess.

Nobody voted for him so its a moot point
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    Woulda loved to hear where Big was gonna take it after Life After Death. He was supposed to be working with Timbaland and a lot of other people (according to them.) And supposedly his mind set had changed and he was gonna start rapping about different ? .

Out of this list I think he had the highest potential to make another classic album.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy E
    SMH at OP got Eazy-E's name wrong.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big L
    It makes no sense to say Tupac cuz there's still plenty of songs you've never heard
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    I would love to hear him spit that militant ? about today's topic
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    Im a thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug.
    Pass me the Henesseeeeeey
    So i can ? peeeeeee
    On my enemieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeeeeeeez

-Pac was redundant as hell...we'd need a brand new Biggie album
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this 2pac "Hennessy Enemies" thing like a long running IC joke or something?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Biggie
    TheGOAT wrote: »

I did a google search once to see how many times he rhymed Hennessy with enemy and penitentiary. To my surprise nobody has ever counted.

Somebody needs to go through his entire discography and see how many times he rhymed those 3 words.

If I had to guess I'd say over 10 times, maybe as many as 20 times.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Pac on songs produced by TDE's production team would have been nice.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    Easily Biggie
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie

Not really. Pac just rhymed those words a lot.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    If I didn't choose Big it woulda been Big L
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Pac was on a classic album roll I would have loved to see where he would have went next.... Hold up are we putting them in today's rap game or asking for a album from them at the time they died
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac
    Y'all crazy! He recorded this ? right before he died. Imagine him recording about ? happening in this day and age, ? unheard of, will likely never be seen again.

https://youtu.be/lS6OB2W1oRI

This ? here speaks to a brothers soul!

https://youtu.be/44j92jMDXew

No doubt Pac was only getting better, peep the anger, the passion he rapped with in his final album?

• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dolla
    Stack Bundles
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pac

I hate it when people say Pac was wack or ran out of ideas because of 'Hennessy & Enemies' thing...

You only have to look at the political and socialy conscious songs and statements he made via his music and speeches before and AFTER his death... Even the comerical songs like 'Changes' for instance and plans he had before he killed...

For its so ignorant to make 'Hennessy & Enemies' thing, @5grand did you say never even listened to a fckn Big Pun song or album before???
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Pac
    5grand go drop dead u ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pun
    Stew wrote: »
    Voted for Pun just cause we only got 1 legit album from him. Listened to Capital Punishment yesterday, dude was so nice.

Same reason it was pun the. Big for me big had 3 albums his Rican counterpart had 1
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pun
    5 grand was spelling the name of his ? nh
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye'll take a watch the throne styled Big and Pac album

Judging off the few collabs they did (house of pain,the original runnin) these two would of made history with a duo album

Bigs lyricism and penchant for rhyme cinema and Pacs fury and emotional energy would of been the perfect combo..Imagine a whole album of Pac and big together
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    ? is full of ? with that enemies and Hennessy ? ... Acting like pac wasn't ripping that all eyez on me and 7 day theory albums. When you got like a thousand songs and alot of it is getting released including the throwaways all recorded within 5 years, anyone would sound repetitive.

Voted for biggie but it would've been interesting where pac would've went musically after 7 day theory
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Biggie
    ? is full of ? with that enemies and Hennessy ? ... Acting like pac wasn't ripping that all eyez on me and 7 day theory albums. When you got like a thousand songs and alot of it is getting released including the throwaways all recorded within 5 years, anyone would sound repetitive.

Voted for biggie but it would've been interesting where pac would've went musically after 7 day theory

2Pac would have said the same thing over and over again.

Biggie had new ideas like I Got A Story To Tell, Notorious Thugs and 10 ? Commandments.

There's no telling where Biggie would have gone if he had another 18 months.

The Commission >>> One Nation

Judging from 2Pac's unreleased material, its pretty obvious where he was going. If you gave Pac another 18 months he would have fallen off like 50 Cent in 07. Thats EXACTLY what would have happened to 2Pac, he would have made everybody pick sides and eventually people would have gotten sick of him.

2Pac is the kind of person to start off as the life of the party, to making a fool of himself at the party to not getting invited to the party.

I think the fans would have chose Biggie because he didn't try to diss the whole industry. He just threw a couple of subliminals at one person and kept it moving. You can't make enemies in the music industry and make everybody pick sides. Ask 50 Cent.

• BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie
    I think Pac's Hollywood trajectory was def moving upward I think he would have moved on from rapping full time

Big still had at least two more classics in him. I would have loved to see him contribute to hip hop in the late 90s early 2000s.