2016 OFFICIAL PICTURE THREAD SPRING/SUMMER AND BEYOND!

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    My once every 6 months shirtless update....

s6mkxnkvs6z2.jpg

I like the v cuts but everything else is too much for me.

I like my men on the "healthy" side...if you know what I mean.

Yes.

You want a man that doesnt make you act like an insecure she devil at public pools.

I get it.

This post reeks of insecurity.

Alls I was saying is you're not my type. No need to be defensive.

Thats the point.
    I have learned that most women that "dislike" muscular builds do so out of fear of keeping up. So they go after what they perceive to be weaker prey.

Hunting tactics if you will.

This would be true if I found your body type to be ideal however, I do not.

Just accept that your body type is not MY type. I just don't find it attractive. And honestly guys who work out like you seem a bit on the ? side and are only one finger in the butt away from discovering their homosexuality.

Husky dudes ftw <3

Feelings hurt post

Your insecurities are causing you to lash out

By your logic you're on the pole so much(for randoms on the internet) that you must wanna pop ? in KoD right?

Nah, my ass ain't fat enough to work at KOD. You know this.

So by your logic, because I play guitar for randoms on the Internet that must mean I wanna be Taylor Swift?

Not sure how anyone can not get that people have different preferences and types.

I guess men have been brainwashed into thinking that hard rock abs and being extremely built is ideal and anything else is undesirable. Sad.

Call me an alien, but my ? gets wetter for husky body types. I find that to be more real and more manly.

You're confusing yourself

You were the first person to say that consistently lifting weights somehow makes a man ? and I compared your dumb statement to another one. So you're using your own goofy logic again, not mine

And I could care less what you think your ? gets wet for lol, you don't know what a real man is and I can tell that by your attention-seeking posts on here

You out here completely lost

Let's take a step back and figure out why you are so upset that I don't find another man's body type to be ideal. If you like his body then good for you bruh.

Why can't I like what I like without there being some underlying reason?

If you were upset about the ? comment then get over it. It's my opinion. I find husky guys to be more manly, more real, and less metrosexual/? .

Ok cool, and let's analyze why you think that ONLY ? black males care about their health/fitness as well, and why this is a ? /destructive mindset to have

What is more 'manly' about an unhealthy male?? Or, what manly traits do you see in unhealthy males that fit/muscular males don't have?? I'm asking you this directly.

To be quite honest you come off like a pretty vindictive person imo. You seem like the type to seek males with some major flaw that you could harp on in order to control said male with, so I can see why you would choose up on sloppy males

But at the same time did you marry a husky dude? No? So aren't you just talking out of your ass(for attention) anyway?

I have a better question.

Why do you think all husky males are unhealthy?

I consider irony to be on the husky side but he posted them receipts to show that he is healthy, so what's really good?

What do you have to say for yourself?

Stop trying to call for help and stand on your own goofy statements

Once again, you're the one who said that black males that consistently lift weights have to be ? and less manly than unhealthy males. YOU said this. You're not about to flip ? around so please answer my questions

Never said black anything.
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    qcbbhqmnuz55.jpg

Bout to ? up this mango

Wtf? Lock this ?

Got ? posting fruits out here

That mango was delicious. It's mango session.. who hates mangos ol yankee ass ? .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

s6mkxnkvs6z2.jpg

Yes.

You want a man that doesnt make you act like an insecure she devil at public pools.

I get it.

Thats the point.
    I have learned that most women that "dislike" muscular builds do so out of fear of keeping up. So they go after what they perceive to be weaker prey.

Just accept that your body type is not MY type. I just don't find it attractive. And honestly guys who work out like you seem a bit on the ? side and are only one finger in the butt away from discovering their homosexuality.

Husky dudes ftw <3

Feelings hurt post

By your logic you're on the pole so much(for randoms on the internet) that you must wanna pop ? in KoD right?

So by your logic, because I play guitar for randoms on the Internet that must mean I wanna be Taylor Swift?

Not sure how anyone can not get that people have different preferences and types.

I guess men have been brainwashed into thinking that hard rock abs and being extremely built is ideal and anything else is undesirable. Sad.

Call me an alien, but my ? gets wetter for husky body types. I find that to be more real and more manly.

You were the first person to say that consistently lifting weights somehow makes a man ? and I compared your dumb statement to another one. So you're using your own goofy logic again, not mine

And I could care less what you think your ? gets wet for lol, you don't know what a real man is and I can tell that by your attention-seeking posts on here

Let's take a step back and figure out why you are so upset that I don't find another man's body type to be ideal. If you like his body then good for you bruh.

If you were upset about the ? comment then get over it. It's my opinion. I find husky guys to be more manly, more real, and less metrosexual/? .

Ok cool, and let's analyze why you think that ONLY ? black males care about their health/fitness as well, and why this is a ? /destructive mindset to have

What is more 'manly' about an unhealthy male?? Or, what manly traits do you see in unhealthy males that fit/muscular males don't have?? I'm asking you this directly.

To be quite honest you come off like a pretty vindictive person imo. You seem like the type to seek males with some major flaw that you could harp on in order to control said male with, so I can see why you would choose up on sloppy males

But at the same time did you marry a husky dude? No? So aren't you just talking out of your ass(for attention) anyway?

I consider irony to be on the husky side but he posted them receipts to show that he is healthy, so what's really good?

Once again, you're the one who said that black males that consistently lift weights have to be ? and less manly than unhealthy males. YOU said this. You're not about to flip ? around so please answer my questions

lets get back on this "i consider eyerone husky" thing. @Khaleesi

whats up with that.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *drops anything besides this back & forth conversation pic*

m1v07balvzfy.jpg

The capoeria dancers.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    Options
    White posters, wtf kinda cake is this?
    admw3k5b3clx.jpg
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Fuggit
    49s250viatvd.jpg
    What is this ? ?

Ya wife must not love you, serving you this ? b
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Fuggit
    49s250viatvd.jpg

what is this.
  • HafBayked
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i made it ? boy

and hell yeah thats the ? bread

EDIT: man i just said i was bout to post a grilled pb and honey lol.....i eat regular ? sometimes
  • MistyKnight
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

s6mkxnkvs6z2.jpg

Yes.

I get it.

Thats the point.

Husky dudes ftw <3

Feelings hurt post

whats up with that.

From what I've seen you seem to be a bit on the husky side, which is a compliment coming from me.

There is a range to husky btw. It isn't a one size fits all.
  •  i ro ny
    edited May 2016
    Options

s6mkxnkvs6z2.jpg

Yes.

I get it.

Thats the point.

Husky dudes ftw <3

Feelings hurt post

whats up with that.

From what I've seen you seem to be a bit on the husky side, which is a compliment coming from me.

i might hafta bless your ? .

have you had your blessing today?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

s6mkxnkvs6z2.jpg

Yes.

I get it.

Thats the point.

Husky dudes ftw <3

Feelings hurt post

whats up with that.

i might hafta bless your ? .

have you had your blessing today?

Please do. :)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    00wybfktoh62.jpg

Happy Monday :)

Just b/c
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    admw3k5b3clx.jpg

You coworker hates y'all.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00wybfktoh62.jpg

Happy Monday :)

Wifey material
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    x3lo5j54vd1q.jpg

My ideal husky body type <3

What do you think @kat?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    admw3k5b3clx.jpg

Looks like a banana bread/cake hybrid ...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @HafBayked

looks like carrot cake

#halfwhiteposter

Yeah, like a hybrid carrot cake or something.

Was it good Haf?

• Kat
    Options
    x3lo5j54vd1q.jpg

My ideal husky body type <3

What do you think @kat?

Nah he look too soft and hairless, like a teen boy.

• Kat
    Options
    Nice face though.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I don't think there is anything wrong with having a preference. Super cut up dudes are nice to look at sometimes, but it's not what I prefer either.

But masculinity can't be defined by physical traits imo.

I have to disagree.

It's the same as when a woman is square shaped or doesn't have any child bearing hips. They don't consider her to be "womanly".

I guess it's subjective for everyone.
This discussion has been closed.