Drake about to give Joe Budden 5minutes of fame UPDATED 16/05/16: Joe Budden to retire?

Options

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    This whole battle is a moot point.

Joe Budden doesn't really have anything to lose and he's too underground to make a dent in Drake's career.

At least Meek was on the same level so there was something at stake.

same level as in how? budden far and away been a more consistent artist than meek and been doing it longer

pump it up was a bigger song than anything meek ever dropped commercially....budden was nominated for a grammy...a diss against meek was nominated for a grammy

When Meek and Drake were beefing they both had songs on the radio and videos on rotation (I guess, I don't watch music videos but I remember seeing the Church video on TV a while back)

Joe Budden hasn't had a song on the radio or a video in rotation in over 10 years.

Ask a 13 year old who Joe Budden is, then ask that same 13 year old who Drake is.

And yeah, when I was 13 years old KRS One and MC Shan were going at it as well as LL Cool J vs Kool Moe Dee and truthfully, I knew who Kool Moe Dee was but besides their cameo in Beat Street I couldn't name any songs by The Treacherous Three but I was a LL Cool J stan. The way I saw it, Kool Moe Dee was some old washed up rapper and LL Cool J was the face of Hip Hop. Same difference.

His joint with Wayne was on the radio as well as hammer dance
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsCYYMq9mk
    What did meek did when gunplay got jumped?
    What did meek did to drake when drake was blasting his diss while meek was trying to sleep on the room below?

Y r u posting a video of Joe talking when he should've been hookin off on Rae like he do women on a live podcast....wtf does meek got to do wit gunplay? & Meek was down stairs fukin drakes dreamgurl/labelmate while Drake was upstairs lay up wit his male ghostwriters wit Beckham having a fukin tent party gtfoh
  • gee757
    Options
    Who is this gns ? ass cracka & what is its problem?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsCYYMq9mk
    What did meek did when gunplay got jumped?
    What did meek did to drake when drake was blasting his diss while meek was trying to sleep on the room below?

Y r u posting a video of Joe talking when he should've been hookin off on Rae like he do women on a live podcast....wtf does meek got to do wit gunplay? & Meek was down stairs fukin drakes dreamgurl/labelmate while Drake was upstairs lay up wit his male ghostwriters wit Beckham having a fukin tent party gtfoh

He challenged Rae to a fair one, and Rae declined, when did meek (or anybody in MMG) ever did that anyway?
    Well, if MMG is (what you consider) real, why arent they tight enough for Meek to get back at 50 cent (and or g unit) for jumpin Gunplay?
    Lmao, you're mad delusional if you dont think drake hit it first than meek did (and probably still tastes drake's ? from nicki's ass).
    Do you ever think nicki was rapping back2back while meek was eating her ? .
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    Lmao, been listening to Super Ugly lately
    Here's anti ? :
    555755034.jpg
    CfSlIlOUUAAHbCs.jpg
    iZjKJK.gif

None of them are pregnant tho, sorry gee.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe would body drake. joe is drake if drake was lyrical
  • gee757
    edited May 2016
    Options

He challenged Rae to a fair one, and Rae declined, when did meek (or anybody in MMG) ever did that anyway?
    Well, if MMG is (what you consider) real, why arent they tight enough for Meek to get back at 50 cent (and or g unit) for jumpin Gunplay?
    Lmao, you're mad delusional if you dont think drake hit it first than meek did (and probably still tastes drake's ? from nicki's ass).

Like I said that ? should've been hookin off on Rae like he do women not talking....& y is ya nerd ass bringin mmg & that gunplay ? up when woodface didn't do ? when yung duck got robbed 4 that gggggay-unit chain n Chicago?...plus ? that mmg chain that muuunkee face shady cracka lover ? woodface owe mmg Mills & he has 2 pay woodface lost....& Drake said he was next n line 2 have Nikki after sb then a real ? like meek came thru & crushed that Canadian milli vanilli muthafukas dreams

You doing way to much that was mad ? how the ? you ether yourself going at gee you can't be serious

Not that I care but if ? had all that hype about this popstar relationship then she became free and it never materialized than it never happened

Back to you being a ? for imagining that foul ?

r5rnmhc3t76j.jpg

? u fat ass 4 eyed geek computer nerd net thug ? ya the ? 1 male stalking ? & studying they pix like a ? gtfoh
    joe would body drake. joe is drake if drake was lyrical

So Joe budden got ghostwriters like the Canadian milli vanilli?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden got bodied by ? Lil B ? aint worried bout no damn Buddens diss ? outta here

smh what the ? you talking bout ? you sound like my nephew saying that
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Are there disses out yet?

drake don't want them problems with joe
  • x the unknown
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    In say 2014 who woulda knew that Drake would go on to become the Godfather of the rap game with people labeling him as basically untouchable

... Drake

haa who said he was untouchable
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options

Like I said that ? should've been hookin off on Rae like he do women not talking....& y is ya nerd ass bringin mmg & that gunplay ? up when woodface didn't do ? when yung duck got robbed 4 that gggggay-unit chain n Chicago?...plus ? that mmg chain that muuunkee face shady cracka lover ? woodface owe mmg Mills & he has 2 pay woodface lost....& Drake said he was next n line 2 have Nikki after sb then a real ? like meek came thru & crushed that Canadian milli vanilli muthafukas

Well, Rae never accepted the square dance challenge, so you could take it as Joe got punched in the face on camera by a bunch of goons and made a video about it, then challenged Rae to a fair fight and Rae either felt sorry for dude just didnt want to (wich is understandeable, but still, at least Joe wasnt afraid to ask for it).
    50 is a well known snake and he probably never liked pr cared enough for Buck in order to do something about that chain, but MMG is marketed as the "Untouchable", yet Gunplay got jumped and nobody did ? about it, even Jimmy Henchman got tony yayo's grandma house shoot up after yayo jumped his son. What did anyone on MMG did?

• gee757
    Options

Wasn't even talking about you to stupid ? I hope you choke on your wingstop and die foh don't you have a step baby to take care of ? teach it how to be a losing ass ? ? like you

I know who u was talking 2 u goofy square I was just saying u got some nerve 2 b callin some1 ? when ya ? ass b studying ? pix....& ? about that Puerto Rican chic I was fukin her blk Mexican gf 1st b4 her & they r married now that ain't my girl or baby ?

Well, Rae never accepted the square dance challenge, so you could take it as Joe got punched in the face on camera by a bunch of goons and made a video about it, then challenged Rae to a fair fight and Rae either felt sorry for dude just didnt want to (wich is understandeable, but still, at least Joe wasnt afraid to ask for it).
    50 is a well known snake and he probably never liked pr cared enough for Buck in order to do something about that chain, but MMG is marketed as the "Untouchable", yet Gunplay got jumped and nobody did ? about it, even Jimmy Henchman got tony yayo's grandma house shoot up after yayo jumped his son. What did anyone on MMG did?

I don't care hoe should've been hookin off after he got punched at least not cry like a ? & get a ice bag & do a ? ass podcast.....u wanna bring up gunplay well at least he went out swinging after getting jumped & tossed around by 5 muuunkees.....renzel/mmg is the 1 rapper/label that went up against woodface & has been well rewarded...since the beef has started n 09 all woodface got Fromm mmg is a chain that he didn't even snatch it fell offf....while renzel has got 100k watch & a beat & a feature from woodface x baaaawse ? ass Dre & woodface owe mmg Mills & he gotta pay mmg won....but back on topic Joe druggie depressing raps will not stop a popstar like Kirby end of story
  • just.might.b.ok
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Well, how is it any different that Joe Budden got jumped by Wu goons and Gunplay got jumped by g unit clowns and nobody did ? anyway? how did you know gunplay went out swinging all i saw was a rag doll flying trough the air.
  • gee757
    Options
    Lol joe didn't get jumped he got punched by. 1 guy & cried like a ? & got a ice bag & started blogging smh..... while gunplay went out swinging after being jumped & tossed around by 5 weak apes

http://youtu.be/o3nTzeVPjtQ

^ u can clear c gunplay swinging @ that muuunkee Mike knox
  • just.might.b.ok
    Options
    You understand that joe was with this guy:
    mickeyfactz1.jpg
    and there were multiple Wu goons in there.
    who the ? is mike knox anyway?
    Forgot it bro, you got your little W, joe a hoe, everybody in sh a hoe, drake a hoe, meek a winner, its not worth wasting time talking about this, whatever. Have a happy life.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lmfao at the arguments over hypothetical disses.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Gun play got put to sleep...joe didnt

Gunplay had that little crab arm going on...like a wide receiver who just got lit up
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I bet meek and drake share a lot of the same fans

Meek is a rapper& Drake is a popstar not a rapper they don't have the same base....& meek had the #1 album 4 2wks n a row last summer budden wish he had a successful rap career like meek....if Meeks Twitter fingers ether aint stop Drake then budden raps won't either especially when he's irrelevant 2day & drakes fans ain't hip hop
    cole or kendrick. the skills, fanbase, and they both are his only peers

Cole & k dot r rappers & Drake ain't y would Cole & k dot battle a poser wit ghostwriters like Drake? If u got ghostwriters u can't win no battle cuz u r cheating & I don't care wat the goofy delusional weirdo ovo sheep got to say

I bet meek and drake share a lot of the same fans

Meek is a rapper& Drake is a popstar not a rapper they don't have the same base....& meek had the #1 album 4 2wks n a row last summer budden wish he had a successful rap career like meek....if Meeks Twitter fingers ether aint stop Drake then budden raps won't either especially when he's irrelevant 2day & drakes fans ain't hip hop
    cole or kendrick. the skills, fanbase, and they both are his only peers

Cole & k dot r rappers & Drake ain't y would Cole & k dot battle a poser wit ghostwriters like Drake? If u got ghostwriters u can't win no battle cuz u r cheating & I don't care wat the goofy delusional weirdo ovo sheep got to say

I listen to Drake and meek u delusional if u think they fan base is that different. Drake just got more white fans
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You probably wouldn't have known what happened to budden if he didnt blog the aftermath himself ..... smh
  • gee757
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You understand that joe was with this guy:
    mickeyfactz1.jpg
    and there were multiple Wu goons in there.
    who the ? is mike knox anyway?
    Forgot it bro, you got your little W, joe a hoe, everybody in sh a hoe, drake a hoe, meek a winner, its not worth wasting time talking about this, whatever. Have a happy life.

Gunplay was by himself there is no excuse Joe should've been hookin off on Rae like how he b doing them bad bitchs that r foolish enough 2 ? wit him.....& Mike Knox is a gggg-uflop flunky who is locked up & irrelevant & meek has never been diddy slapped like drake or got a Wu tang ain't nothing 2fuk wit punched like Joe so yeah meek got the W lol
  • gee757
    Options

Wasn't even talking about you to stupid ? I hope you choke on your wingstop and die foh don't you have a step baby to take care of ? teach it how to be a losing ass ? ? like you

I know who u was talking 2 u goofy square I was just saying u got some nerve 2 b callin some1 ? when ya ? ass b studying ? pix....& ? about that Puerto Rican chic I was fukin her blk Mexican gf 1st b4 her & they r married now that ain't my girl or baby ?

I don't care hoe should've been hookin off after he got punched at least not cry like a ? & get a ice bag & do a ? ass podcast.....u wanna bring up gunplay well at least he went out swinging after getting jumped & tossed around by 5 muuunkees.....renzel/mmg is the 1 rapper/label that went up against woodface & has been well rewarded...since the beef has started n 09 all woodface got Fromm mmg is a chain that he didn't even snatch it fell offf....while renzel has got 100k watch & a beat & a feature from woodface x baaaawse ? ass Dre & woodface owe mmg Mills & he gotta pay mmg won....but back on topic Joe druggie depressing raps will not stop a popstar like Kirby end of story

says the ? who be ? trannys that look like doug funny

2rrwepe.jpg

qaab2omjqy2f.jpg

gu7rzt5itc3d.jpg

says the ? who be getting poor little ? pregnant hoes to dress up like his nme's like ? human efigys

There goes this 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? studying pix again smh
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime it wonders me why someone is still discussing with that idiot, hes clearly mentally handicaped, thats not nice to pick on him...