Whose career would you rather have? Nas or E-40?

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This ? e40 dont even use real words sometimes
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Ppl seem like they getting career and legacy mixed up....I'd rather have 40 career but I'd rather have Nas legacy

Nas career ain't ? up tho
    On top of that your career makes your legacy
    E-40 just another rap ? with petty ass side hustles
    Turfaholic just admires dude
    That's the only reason this thread was made
    Make the same thread with Master p instead of earl and see what the outcome is
    Hell make the same thread with p instead of Nas and see what the outcome is

Yo career can outshine your legacy and vice versa..... I'd rather have 40 career over nas I'd rather have techn9ne career over Nas I'd rather have pitbull career over Nas.... That don't mean nothing about who's the better rapper or got more classics etc I'd just prefer they career but legacy I'd take Nas legacy over any of them by a mile.... ? on here using who raps better to decide who career they rather have when that ain't even the question
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Ppl seem like they getting career and legacy mixed up....I'd rather have 40 career but I'd rather have Nas legacy

Yo career can outshine your legacy and vice versa..... I'd rather have 40 career over nas I'd rather have techn9ne career over Nas I'd rather have pitbull career over Nas.... That don't mean nothing about who's the better rapper or got more classics etc I'd just prefer they career but legacy I'd take Nas legacy over any of them by a mile.... ? on here using who raps better to decide who career they rather have when that ain't even the question

I'm curious, why would you have pitull, 40 and technine's career over Nas?? I know it aint because of net worth since none of them are higher than Nas. It's gotta be something else.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40
    jim1000 wrote: »

I'm curious, why would you have pitull, 40 and technine's career over Nas?? I know it aint because of net worth since none of them are higher than Nas. It's gotta be something else.

U sleeping on Tech9

He most likely got more than Nas
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm certain Pitbull got more money than Nas. Flo Rida too. Tech N9ne might too just because his independent grind is a beast. I think his warehouse alone was worth 2 Mil like 10 years ago.
  • jim1000
    Options
    Nas
    TheGOAT wrote: »

U sleeping on Tech9

Nah not sleeping on tech. His networth is around 10 milly. Nas has more. Pitbull might have more though. You guys are sleeping on Nas's movements and investments. Don't be surprised if Nas's networth skyrockets within the next 3 years.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    E-40

U sleeping on Tech9

Nah not sleeping on tech. His networth is around 10 milly. Nas has more. Pitbull might have more though. You guys are sleeping on Nas's movements and investments. Don't be surprised if Nas's networth skyrockets within the next 3 years.

Whats the source on that?

Forbes had Tech9 making 9mil in a single year when they featured him

Just Googling a celebrity + net worth isnt always accurate
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    So basically ? is counting ? pockets to make a point
    But pocket counting isn't an exact science
    So tell me again why would a ? want 40s lackluster career of that of the goat nas?
    Cuz 40 on the radio?
    He's a ? novelty that's why
    Anticipation for who's next album would be higher?
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    So basically ? is counting ? pockets to make a point
    But pocket counting isn't an exact science
    So tell me again why would a ? want 40s lackluster career of that of the goat nas?
    Cuz 40 on the radio?
    He's a ? novelty that's why
    Anticipation for who's next album would be higher?

You can't go with the flow of the thread for ? .
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Nas
    I'm a real ?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

U sleeping on Tech9

http://youtu.be/o3wP3Mrwx7k

Tech got a strong ass trailer park white boy fan base. I might make a Tech N9ne Vs Nelly thread.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    Nas
    Nelly, ? !
    Wtf
    Thick black woman fanbase>>>>>>>>>>>>>trailer park white boy face painting ass ? fanbase
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40
    I fuccs wit Nas tho. Cant be mad at either pic.
  • jim1000
    Options
    Nas

U sleeping on Tech9

Whenever you are free go look up Bevel razors and see who are the investors. Dude turned down 500 million. It's not hard to research the ventures/investments that Nas has been doing the last few years. Also making 9 million in one year means nothing. For all we know he only has a mill in the bank.
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    E-40
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I never met a person that listen to E-40
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I never met a person that listen to E-40

This ? right here

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Ain't nobody drinking 40 ? outside the Bay

Meanwhile a party/club/shindig/fiesta/gathering/birthday/death ain't shut without a couple bottles of Henny

Cut the malarkey fellas

Midwest ? with E 40 and has been forever.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    lol @ e 40 getting spins
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Skimmed over a few comments. Huh? E40's had an amazing career. This where the bizarro world aspect of here comes out. He's on that new Yo Gotti song Law which is all over the radio here in GA currently. Thats a current hit. He been doing those type moves all along. How do you downplay his career? None of that is guaranteed people started from Nothing. Not taking anything away from Nas different lanes but I havent heard dude on a current hit (his or feature) in many many years you gotta look for his music. So just differnt types of careers. Also E40 been independent...I could go on cut the foolishness
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Both dudes are legends in their own right. "Spins" don't matter between those two and those trying to justify it have feminist tendencies. You can't go wrong with either one.

I see a lot of ? counting other ? money nowadays. SMH.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    lol @ e 40 getting spins

Another poster dissing E-40 yet using his lingo in their screen name......smh. qudpgc9r907a.jpg
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    E-40
    who booked biggie for his own ether
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas
    Skimmed over a few comments. Huh? E40's had an amazing career. This where the bizarro world aspect of here comes out. He's on that new Yo Gotti song Law which is all over the radio here in GA currently. Thats a current hit. He been doing those type moves all along. How do you downplay his career? None of that is guaranteed people started from Nothing. Not taking anything away from Nas different lanes but I havent heard dude on a current hit (his or feature) in many many years you gotta look for his music. So just differnt types of careers. Also E40 been independent...I could go on cut the foolishness

I understand your point but if Nas wanted to be on the radio or hit songs he could pretty much pick what ever is heating up and jump on it. I think he likes to focus on full bodies of work thats why when he drops an album its in the coversation for album of the year.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Ain't nobody drinking 40 ? outside the Bay

Meanwhile a party/club/shindig/fiesta/gathering/birthday/death ain't shut without a couple bottles of Henny

Cut the malarkey fellas

Midwest ? with E 40 and has been forever.
    I'm from the Midwest and I'm telling you that that's a got damn lie