Future Wins Custody Battle For Son Over Ciara

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care enough to look into it, to see what future was awarded, but visitation and joint custody are completely different.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only win here is that Ciara won't be able to withhold Future from.......Future 2x a month

The other 28-29 days tho.......

Yeah, Future Sr. still gotta hold that L
  • Westie
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    He didn't win custody... He got twice monthly visitation, which is what was originally agreed to in the first place.

This was explained on page one, him not being put on child support was the "win".

If he doesn't have joint custody, he's going to have to pay child support.

Future was in attendance for the proceedings, TMZ reports, and asked for joint custody of the child, Future Zahir Wilburn, who turns two years old Thursday (May 19). The judge ruled in the Atlanta rapper's favor and rejected Ciara's arguments that he is a bad father and is not present in her son's life.

Do yall read OPs or just skim through it?

I read that, I've been in the thread thinking he had joint custody, but it honestly doesn't specify he was awarded joint custody just that the judge rejected Ciaras argument about him being a bad father.

And on another note, I could give a ? less about any of this ? ? future and her.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How could he win what he already had, tho?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    That's like someone gettin sued for money and they win the case and you say "how do you win something you already had" , he won the case and kept his money.
  • Westie
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's like someone gettin sued for money and they win the case and you say "how do you win something you already had" , he won the case and kept his money.

Nvm I do skim thru posts
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    He didn't win custody... He got twice monthly visitation, which is what was originally agreed to in the first place.

This was explained on page one, him not being put on child support was the "win".

If he doesn't have joint custody, he's going to have to pay child support.

Future was in attendance for the proceedings, TMZ reports, and asked for joint custody of the child, Future Zahir Wilburn, who turns two years old Thursday (May 19). The judge ruled in the Atlanta rapper's favor and rejected Ciara's arguments that he is a bad father and is not present in her son's life.

Do yall read OPs or just skim through it?

Skim through it. I was looking for the typical fuckery
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Thought it was pretty clear from the O/P that he didn't win custody. He wasn't even going for full custody. I think the number of people in here who thought that is very limited.

Lol Idk man. The reaction i would have to a win like this, and what id expect to see is ...

doc.gif

Yes, this ? think she gon front on me. Got 1 victory. Now, its a loooooong road ahead---18years- --but i got 1 today

Instead we're gettin a lot of

LeBron_James_game_winner.gif

??? Like bruh she still alive...
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess I see this a bit differently. I just don't see how this is a 'win', when he was never denied said visitation. According to original affidavit, he could have cared less about seeing his son on those court approved days. We'll see what he does with it now, tho.

Meh.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Not even the judge believed that ? affidavit
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Thought it was pretty clear from the O/P that he didn't win custody. He wasn't even going for full custody. I think the number of people in here who thought that is very limited.

Lol Idk man. The reaction i would have to a win like this, and what id expect to see is ...

doc.gif

Yes, this ? think she gon front on me. Got 1 victory. Now, its a loooooong road ahead---18years- --but i got 1 today

Instead we're gettin a lot of

LeBron_James_game_winner.gif

??? Like bruh she still alive...

But you gotta consider the drama and stupid ? that most of these ? put up with when it comes to their child's mother. These ? STARVING for a victory. You heard what Eddie Murphy said about giving a starving ? a ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Just to be clear @xxCivicxx is Future and emporer or a king?

Dr. Martin Future King, Jr.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    If all parties can dead the ? and play their positions, lil man should have a good start in life. That should be the main goal here, instead of pride. Kids can feel that extra tension and they typically don't respond well to it.

That's what I was saying.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Hopefully, he does the right thing. We watching his ass.

riley-curry-stink-eye.gif

why tho. cause he want to be a dad....even if hes a ? one..he wants to be a dad nonetheless.
    5th Letter wrote: »
    These chicks gonna be mad. Talking about "he only doing this because he don't wanna pay child support he don't care about that kid"

i always find it crazy when chicks say this....
    im like who the fukk are you running into.
    its more expensive to have a kid live with you for one
    and two....why cant a man just WANT HIS FUKKING CHILD.

then they be the first ones saying ? aint being fathers.

qTVVuJD.gif
    ok im loggin of now

A ? father who is there can cause more resentment and damage than an absentee one
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the worst part of this whole situation, every ? (not you fresh) think this is something that affects their life drastically,
  • Westie
    Options

the worst part of this whole situation, every ? (not you fresh) think this is something that affects their life drastically,

Hold up. ..huh?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

why tho. cause he want to be a dad....even if hes a ? one..he wants to be a dad nonetheless.
    These chicks gonna be mad. Talking about "he only doing this because he don't wanna pay child support he don't care about that kid"

qTVVuJD.gif
    ok im loggin of now

A ? father who is there can cause more resentment and damage than an absentee one

Don't give this ? no thread ideas...
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

qTVVuJD.gif
    ok im loggin of now

Define '? '
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We don't know how good/bad either of their parenting skills are
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The craziest part of this thread is people actually taking sides... This situation seems to hit home for a lot of y'all...