High School Student, 15, Is Caught On Snapchat Having Sex With 25 Boys In Campus Restroom

Options

Comments

• bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    nothing new its just social media and big snitching now

sad, but not shocking

there's always gonna be that girl

25 though ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yet the media feels sorry for her when she gave consent to those in the bathroom to sex her.

Squares, I tell ya. Lok

At 15, I feel sorry for her when I consider what must have happened in her life to arrive at that point.

That's funny because I never considered what brought girls to do that when I was that age.did I care? Nope I was too busy trying to get some.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    But yet the media feels sorry for her when she gave consent to those in the bathroom to sex her.

Squares, I tell ya. Lok

At 15, I feel sorry for her when I consider what must have happened in her life to arrive at that point.

That's funny because I never considered what brought girls to do that when I was that age.did I care? Nope I was too busy trying to get some.

Exactly. Hoes gone be hoes, they always start young. ? need to stop trying to save them.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Squares, I tell ya. Lok

Not everyone is born with that type of heart.

Thats not normal, and it's really sad. That's not just as cut and dry as a "hoe being a hoe". Something went terribly wrong in that child's life.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This bald headed white girl was inviting ? in the bathroom after school one day...

Even young copper wasn't into gang bangs...? disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sWfk1H6ZpE
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this is definitely nothing new, hoes are going to ?

I remember a girl in my school ? the whole soccer squad and the ball boy

It's part of the high school experience, getting into fights, acting like an ? and then you got the social groups

you got the jocks, the popular kids, the ballers, the rejects, the lames and of course the hoes

EVERY high school, IDGAF if it was catholic, had that ONE girl (or multiple) that was down for EVERYTHANG

and at this school, this was her

With some girls they're like ticking time bombs of sluttiness waiting to go off, some get it in in high school, while some get it in during their college years

Or some do both

Oh and for those that are concerned about that 15 ? , I got to drop it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XKGVwGEt4

• playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her parents need to beat her azz
  • Kat
    Options

You're assuming she has parents.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    25 new sex offenders
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy to blame the girl but we not talking about the ? that waited in line? 25 mfers waiting to smash mentally y'all think that's cool? As a young man how are you waiting around not thinking what you are about to do is ? up?

She is still a child and they said mfers was 18? That ain't cool. Every ? standing in line after 1 is a gotdamn follower. If I had a son and he told me some ? like that I'd give him a high five and blow his ? out.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My lil cousin 11th grade got charged for that ? , him and 4 other dudes taping stuff
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this has been going on since the late 80s and early 90s.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Squares, I tell ya. Lok

And thats what should be investigated. But no lets chase some ? Teenagers.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    10 years from now, some guy is gonna believe he met the perfect woman and marry her.

Unfortunately for him, he will find out about this episode (and probably more) after he's married to her with a couple kids.

Thats why its not wise to brag about how pure and clean your woman might be while ? on others.

#cockinesskills
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Her parents and closed relatives need to be investigated. Somebody ? up Bad. ? is not far.

That train is crying for help.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

And youre assuming she doesn't.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    10 years from now, some guy is gonna believe he met the perfect woman and marry her.

Unfortunately for him, he will find out about this episode (and probably more) after he's married to her with a couple kids.

Thats why its not wise to brag about how pure and clean your woman might be while ? on others.

#cockinesskills

I be bragging.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I remember 5 of us running a train on girl from school during prom night. I thought it was weird, but I went first.

After the train, she acting all uppity at graduation. These hoes, ill tell ya.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

And youre assuming she doesn't.

Where did I say that at? Oh.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy to blame the girl but we not talking about the ? that waited in line? 25 mfers waiting to smash mentally y'all think that's cool? As a young man how are you waiting around not thinking what you are about to do is ? up?

She is still a child and they said mfers was 18? That ain't cool. Every ? standing in line after 1 is a gotdamn follower. If I had a son and he told me some ? like that I'd give him a high five and blow his ? out.

I hear what youre saying but if i reserved my spot i aint bout to dip if 20 ? decided to show up late