The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao who is the female with the card board ass?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Aye, 4real 4real, Tommy got a steel trap.

This nikka don't miss or forget ? !!! lol

You gotta do your homework if your going to engage in a back and forth with that ? . I've made that mistake one too many times lol.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? probably just saved that post on some rainy day ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would ? inside Doris Burke.

Lmao I'm dying off this ?

This so damn random

I would too. She so ? sexy to me.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feels like Ive seen this before lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

She killin Sage Steele. Yall be gassin her.

Rachel Nichols>>>>>>>>BOTH.Yea I said it

She got a big ass flamingos beak nose but she attractive to me shouts to the jump

smh And this is the dude you ? follow like lap dogs. ? cosigned that too."Yep, what he said"' ass ?

You're upset over other peoples preferences? lol ? mad over who I find attractive and who follows me like lap dogs? ? are talking about

Didn't you cuff that bony ass ? missleading wit the headboard ass? ? straight capin for 28 year old virgins off message boards ? shut your lame ass up

Wait, wait, wait lls Your come back to ? over some white "cac" ...sorry, cacc...is to try and shame a ? for getting real life cutty...something that you apparently observed from threads you're too socially awkward and shook to post in. That's. ..what you came up with. This yall man's ? Lmao

Shook to post in todays donkey?!? loll I was postin in there when johnny green and ducky were hacking accounts and putting peoples real life info up.I got banned cuz they both gave me mod accounts(ask the admin of this board) you strugglin

Speaking of socially awkward
    Purr wrote: »
    @s2j why the hate? You mad every female on the ic swerved you? I mean you're not attractive, your ? is ugly and unpleasant looking, and your conversation is like watching a wall dry --extremely boring.

36 years old sending out ? pics& cuffs virgins off internet forums built like bedposts

o60f0o.gif

Can't make this ? up

Damn 36 and ? pics. We got to do better. Take us away Mutombo

mutumbo.gif?w=1000

Tmac got that tie at Walmart smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? I keep hearing we should do with the 3rd pick out here is ridiculous, I had to turn the radio off when someone said trade the 3rd, the next two Brooklyn picks and Smart for Okafor and that's probably not even the worst, they don't realize Philly wants Dunn more than we want Okafor, what I'm hoping is there are other teams that are as high on Dunn and it forces Philly to up the ante

Okay....
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Tommy son H-Rap and company was hilarious. And at that time that meant catching bans.

He sacrificed for the cause.

Put some respeck on his name.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

She killin Sage Steele. Yall be gassin her.

Rachel Nichols>>>>>>>>BOTH.Yea I said it

She got a big ass flamingos beak nose but she attractive to me shouts to the jump

smh And this is the dude you ? follow like lap dogs. ? cosigned that too."Yep, what he said"' ass ?

You're upset over other peoples preferences? lol ? mad over who I find attractive and who follows me like lap dogs? ? are talking about

Didn't you cuff that bony ass ? missleading wit the headboard ass? ? straight capin for 28 year old virgins off message boards ? shut your lame ass up

Wait, wait, wait lls Your come back to ? over some white "cac" ...sorry, cacc...is to try and shame a ? for getting real life cutty...something that you apparently observed from threads you're too socially awkward and shook to post in. That's. ..what you came up with. This yall man's ? Lmao

Shook to post in todays donkey?!? loll I was postin in there when johnny green and ducky were hacking accounts and putting peoples real life info up.I got banned cuz they both gave me mod accounts(ask the admin of this board) you strugglin

Speaking of socially awkward
    Purr wrote: »
    @s2j why the hate? You mad every female on the ic swerved you? I mean you're not attractive, your ? is ugly and unpleasant looking, and your conversation is like watching a wall dry --extremely boring.

36 years old sending out ? pics& cuffs virgins off internet forums built like bedposts

o60f0o.gif

Can't make this ? up

05nn6krkb32m.gif
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cmon fam is that a 2k pic smh

8e3uljc9jcoy.gif
This discussion has been closed.