Options

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd be surprised if he got $4 Million when this was all over.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that we're hating .....it's just far fetched that they would pick this dude. ..... I think he had to invest some of his own cash with potential return of 400 M's .....and not in one lump sum, but over the course of some years ..... reports are also saying alki David is in on this too ..... and that dude is a swindler ..... my battle rap heads should know that name
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    It's not that we're hating .....it's just far fetched that they would pick this dude. ..... I think he had to invest some of his own cash with potential return of 400 M's .....and not in one lump sum, but over the course of some years ..... reports are also saying alki David is in on this too ..... and that dude is a swindler ..... my battle rap heads should know that name

Alki David is involved?

6aorbe2yej1b.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His online game is not strong. It's very weak. Ppl don't know who he is and 400 million is way too far fetched for him.

With that type of money they could have literally gotten LBJ, Curry, Drake or Hov. Heavy hitters with major star power around the world.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    His online game is not strong. It's very weak. Ppl don't know who he is and 400 million is way too far fetched for him.

With that type of money they could have literally gotten LBJ, Curry, Drake or Hov. Heavy hitters with major star power around the world.

That mane got a platinum plaque n is still touring world wide n hadn't dropped in 6 years

Off online ?

Let this young ? have his black excellence moment
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And if it fails

Y'all roast n meme him to death like usual
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good for him...and his music whether old or recent is still diaper waste.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at thinkn he got 400 million
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people care so much about people they give no ? about?

It's the reality TV effect.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The amount of bitchassness in this thread is sickening
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can tell alot of you ? broke the news to yo kids there's no Santa or Easter Bunny at a very young age...... let Soulja live
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turn yo swag on Soulja we rootin for you

https://youtu.be/9yRme0C2pmI
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The gullible posters are exposing themselves in here, I'm not surprised the Jay-Z stan made this thread tho, you swallow lies on a daily basis from that phoney Jigga so why wouldn't you believe this ? ?
  • powface
    powface Members Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm more impressed some lurking ass ? made an account just to hate on a ? getting money.
    Disgust fam.

Thats nice Tyrone, I'm glad you were impressed - doesn't change the fact that half the idiots here can't read a financial statement.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you explain more...ol to be continued ass ?

Okay .....this is for the gooleless .....smh

Alki David is a billionaire, but not, he's living off the wealth his parents made .....his resume is filled with failed business ventures .... he's pretty much known to make deals that fail .....he even tried to get into hosting battle rap event 2015.....that some cats still haven't been paid .......

I do believe chief keef is signed to dude ......see how well his career is going .......
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you explain more...ol to be continued ass ?

Okay .....this is for the gooleless .....smh

Alki David is a billionaire, but not, he's living off the wealth his parents made .....his resume is filled with failed business ventures .... he's pretty much known to make deals that fail .....he even tried to get into hosting battle rap event 2015.....that some cats still haven't been paid .......

I do believe chief keef is signed to dude ......see how well his career is going .......

thanks
    also shout out to the auto-correctless
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    powface wrote: »
    I'm more impressed some lurking ass ? made an account just to hate on a ? getting money.
    Disgust fam.

Thats nice Tyrone, I'm glad you were impressed - doesn't change the fact that half the idiots here can't read a financial statement.

Doesn't change the fact that you can't read words period.
    Tyrone? ? my name is a part of my username.

n2b5z18u7odq.jpg

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...I got a theory on this ? soulja boy. Remember how people called him Soulja Tsung. ? had one hit record, how does soulja boy get near writing a Beyonce record. That's big business. I think this ? dead ass crafts personas for these record companies as a way to introduce or put out an artist.

I think low key, he aint stealing styles...he low key showing us that he the one that crafted the style a ? working wit. Think about it..When the last time you heard a rap ? talk bad about soulja boy?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard a Soulja Boy song before and this benefits me nun whatsoever so no ? givin over chea.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...I got a theory on this ? soulja boy. Remember how people called him Soulja Tsung. ? had one hit record, how does soulja boy get near writing a Beyonce record. That's big business. I think this ? dead ass crafts personas for these record companies as a way to introduce or put out an artist.

I think low key, he aint stealing styles...he low key showing us that he the one that crafted the style a ? working wit. Think about it..When the last time you heard a rap ? talk bad about soulja boy?

He has 4 RIAA certified Platinum or Gold singles...