The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I've read the last three pages of this ? . We need a game. Y'all dun turned this ? into the ? Donkey. Shame on you goofy negros, whities, and Lats.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well dat ? escalated quickly lol
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Watching Tommy son H-Rap and company was hilarious. And at that time that meant catching bans.

He sacrificed for the cause.

Put some respeck on his name.

I remember one of those dudes posted a pic of himself with two water buffalos like he did something worthy of respect

Fazeem?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda least respected bron more if he didnt demand the love trade and ball with wiggins instead of being scared and like he did in miami.make sure there two offensive of superstars on the team
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

She killin Sage Steele. Yall be gassin her.

Rachel Nichols>>>>>>>>BOTH.Yea I said it

She got a big ass flamingos beak nose but she attractive to me shouts to the jump

smh And this is the dude you ? follow like lap dogs. ? cosigned that too."Yep, what he said"' ass ?

You're upset over other peoples preferences? lol ? mad over who I find attractive and who follows me like lap dogs? ? are talking about

Didn't you cuff that bony ass ? missleading wit the headboard ass? ? straight capin for 28 year old virgins off message boards ? shut your lame ass up

Wait, wait, wait lls Your come back to ? over some white "cac" ...sorry, cacc...is to try and shame a ? for getting real life cutty...something that you apparently observed from threads you're too socially awkward and shook to post in. That's. ..what you came up with. This yall man's ? Lmao

Shook to post in todays donkey?!? loll I was postin in there when johnny green and ducky were hacking accounts and putting peoples real life info up.I got banned cuz they both gave me mod accounts(ask the admin of this board) you strugglin

Speaking of socially awkward
    Purr wrote: »
    @s2j why the hate? You mad every female on the ic swerved you? I mean you're not attractive, your ? is ugly and unpleasant looking, and your conversation is like watching a wall dry --extremely boring.

36 years old sending out ? pics& cuffs virgins off internet forums built like bedposts

o60f0o.gif

Can't make this ? up

Man im only insulted that implies i actually tried to holla at her. I've called her Sams from Lean on Me multiple times, hence that post.

Other than that, shrug. Some ? make man-friends and do 'avi-bets' on the IC , some ? actually meet women, plural, and do what grown ups do. If these are L's...

leonardo-dicaprio-shrug.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao ? sending out meat pics to avitars u ain't gonna meet? C'mon S2J u better then this brothaman, fight back

You? Dude, really lol Actually my friend I've pulled TWO from your home state. Meanwhile u was gettin ragdolled

sv3ae2eht7dn.jpg

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/494972/cheap-seats-basketball-peagle-vs-axel/p1

:joy:

You lucky that video has been deleted
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao ? sending out meat pics to avitars u ain't gonna meet? C'mon S2J u better then this brothaman, fight back

You? Dude, really lol Actually my friend I've pulled TWO from your home state. Meanwhile u was gettin ragdolled

sv3ae2eht7dn.jpg

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/494972/cheap-seats-basketball-peagle-vs-axel/p1

:joy:

You lucky that video has been deleted

Lmfao we can settle this soon just gimme a date and 8-6 ain't getting ragdolled, ijs I hope u ain't sending those pics to bitties on here
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “People think us old guys hate when we talk about it,” Barkley told Bickley and Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. “It has nothing to do with the Warriors’ greatness, LeBron’s greatness. But I’ve never seen the NBA as bad as it is, and I’ve been saying it the last three or four years. We’ve got too many young players coming out of college that don’t know how to play. It’s frustrating for me because I want to see competitive basketball.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    “People think us old guys hate when we talk about it,” Barkley told Bickley and Marotta on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM. “It has nothing to do with the Warriors’ greatness, LeBron’s greatness. But I’ve never seen the NBA as bad as it is, and I’ve been saying it the last three or four years. We’ve got too many young players coming out of college that don’t know how to play. It’s frustrating for me because I want to see competitive basketball.

I TOTALLY agree with this and I'm pretty young myself. If you look ar the top 20 players in the league right now, on about 5 of them ACTUALLY cares about winning or wants to be winners. The rest either care about their brand, partying, don't know how to win, or don't care enough to take over

I think for some guys like AD, Leonard, etc they still young and hopefully it will come with time. But for guys like Harden, Griffin, LA I just don't ever see it being something that they truly care about.

Back then even in the AI era, ? didn't go to practice lol, but they care about winning greatly.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's also the AAU philosophy, werw ? been told how great they are their whole life and they don't really struggle to prove themselves. Also they wanna befriend every teammate they been in AAU with. Thanks LeBron
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

I TOTALLY agree with this and I'm pretty young myself. If you look ar the top 20 players in the league right now, on about 5 of them ACTUALLY cares about winning or wants to be winners. The rest either care about their brand, partying, don't know how to win, or don't care enough to take over

I think for some guys like AD, Leonard, etc they still young and hopefully it will come with time. But for guys like Harden, Griffin, LA I just don't ever see it being something that they truly care about.

Back then even in the AI era, ? didn't go to practice lol, but they care about winning greatly.

Everything you just said is a complete opinion. Nothing fact about it. And who said you can't have fun and play ball.

MJ was building his brand since his first sneaker deal with breaking the rules.

Barkley was doing magazine covers looking like a runaway slave talking bout I'm not a role model.

Wilt was smashing mad ?

The entire Lakers in the 80s was living that LA lifestyle

• Shizlansky
    Options
    It's also the AAU philosophy, werw ? been told how great they are their whole life and they don't really struggle to prove themselves. Also they wanna befriend every teammate they been in AAU with. Thanks LeBron

How is this a problem?

Seems like all them dudes look like they trying to create black wealth together instead of only having 1 black dude on top (like white folks like it to be) and ball.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Everything you just said is a complete opinion. Nothing fact about it. And who said you can't have fun and play ball.

MJ was building his brand since his first sneaker deal with breaking the rules.

Barkley was doing magazine covers looking like a runaway slave talking bout I'm not a role model.

Wilt was smashing mad ?

The entire Lakers in the 80s was living that LA lifestyle

You mention Wilt like he was a winner
  • Beta
    Options
    I still think there should be a two year requirement for both college and overseas players I've said this for years

It makes for better more polished players
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh can we just enjoy the product and not criticize every little thing?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Players are much more skilled today than before. From dribbling, shooting, passing and finishing at the run. The big man has been phased out but the overall skill level is amazing.
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I still think there should be a two year requirement for both college and overseas players I've said this for years

They need to improve the d league and take it more seriously

I posted how they were doing that last summer but ? laughed me out the building
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to pay the d league players more money. I think in the new tv deal, ESPN gonna show more games
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    They need to pay the d league players more money. I think in the new tv deal, ESPN gonna show more games

That ? gonna be on the ocho..

But imo no d league player should be making more than 200k a year

? live good lives making 50k a yr they'll be iight
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NBA back on tonight so hopefully this thread will go back to normal lol smh
This discussion has been closed.