Options
Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Did you know vice has a television channel called viceland?
    They play all the noisey episodes on there
    Good ass channel
    They got this show about fashion in other countries and ?
    That fat Ghostface killer sounding white boy got a food shown on there
    It's cool
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Have to watch this. I found out about Detroit's hood underground music scene. That is completely different from what the average outsider hears from Detroit. They sound is like some old Cash Money ? .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Have to watch this. I found out about Detroit's hood underground music scene. That is completely different from what the average outsider hears from Detroit. They sound is like some old Cash Money ? .

Yea dbc is heavy CMR influenced , most of the hood rappers from have an Atlanta type of sound I guess is how I would describe it
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah I've said this several times, the new Detroit generation all sound like some Hot Boys....and I love it
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Yea dbc is heavy CMR influenced , most of the hood rappers from have an Atlanta type of sound I guess is how I would describe it

Payroll still the best out of dbco
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been on doughboyz cash out for a min, they dope af.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Them BandGang ? dope bruh

https://youtu.be/a8Ek-4Lfmrk
    This ? go hard
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Anyone from Detroit can someone explain the powerhold trick trick has and why?
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

really a typical gangsta ? . ? just didn't die and didn't snitch when he got locked up. made connections with similar figures around the nation, now he a OG and heavy everywhere he go.

I mean he was on some rap ? in the 90s but even before that he was known on the street. Now he just got a rep that ? in the city (for the most part) respect. He aint much gotta put muscle behind it, more words than anything nowadays and its done.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Them BandGang dudes is like a hood version of Odd Future lmao
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Payroll still the best out of dbco

I thought Quis had the talent to catch him, but Payroll just smooth with the ? .

Wish they would have gotten Team Eastside, Vezzo on this.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

really a typical gangsta ? . ? just didn't die and didn't snitch when he got locked up. made connections with similar figures around the nation, now he a OG and heavy everywhere he go.

I mean he was on some rap ? in the 90s but even before that he was known on the street. Now he just got a rep that ? in the city (for the most part) respect. He aint much gotta put muscle behind it, more words than anything nowadays and its done.

This, plus he really a solid dude. ? will chop it up with you just on some regular ? , no ego.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them BandGang ? dope bruh

https://youtu.be/a8Ek-4Lfmrk
    This ? go hard

Yo I like this ?
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny Brown a funny muthafukka
  • P. Town
    Options
    I ? with this
    https://youtu.be/W0kgbyITHQk

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what exactly did young Berg do that made trick trick say the word?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    So what exactly did young Berg do that made trick trick say the word?

? went on Detroit Radio (105.9 i think) down talking the city and the artists from the city. ? proclaimed he was a Chicago Boss and all that ? , a few hours later his whole life changed.

lol the definition of a flaw ass ? .

Why would you go to another city and ? on it and it's people? Then you claim you got some type of status in your own city and proceed to get tried to the point that they wont even vouch for you. ? ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of bandgang till now
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

smh come on Cotton, you from the D. I'm from Florida and been knew about these dudes

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doughboy Roc the best out of DBC too me. BeastMode is the truth.
    band gang or Rocaine are OK aint really checked em out like that
    L.O.M from Inkster go hard too
    Team Eastside
    Hardwork Jig
    Icewear Vezzo
    Trick Trick cool as hell we got ? at the postbar in Dearborn.
    G.T
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I ? heavy with Detroit street music. They music and west coast is waaaaaay better then Atlanta trap ? to me. That Detroit ? has a ton of potential to me, I ? with yall heavy because y'all true to y'all sound and always has been. Nothing but love from a New Orleans dude lol.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    AJ and that short Easy E sounding dude the best to me out of BandGang. And Biggs too
  • P. Town
    edited May 2016
    Options

How ya'll be in these cities and claim to never heard of some of these dude? Especially if us from other states know them. I just saw this video on MTV so I know somebody frontin saying they don't know they city street artist. Somebody buzzin
    https://youtu.be/8t7JV819pQ0