KillaCham wrote: »
    Is this you bro?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    triple threat at the next PPV, then AJ loses cuz someone will make him lose. Then that just leaves Seth vs Roman toward SS
  • VIBE
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finn bout to come up and strengthen the club, and they going to force Roman and Seth to team up against them with the usos
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    After tonight it's starting to look more like the Shield's weak link isn't who the IWC thought it was.

? was hating on Rollins HARD when it first happened.

I don't dislike Ambrose though. The amount of people that soured on him since Mania though is embarrassing. Dude still gets huge pops.

They should have brought the weapons down and had less goofy weapons like the mop and the plant but it was a decent match. No crowd participation because the flow kept breaking cuz they have to climb that cage.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After tonight it's starting to look more like the Shield's weak link isn't who the IWC thought it was.

don-t-tell-nobody-o.gif

? dont like it when you start to speak facts breh
  • VIBE
    Options
    Reigns needs to add that black tiger bomb to his moveset
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    CSOPQ wrote: »
    Oh ? ,Seth!!!...Yawn, never got into dude outside of his in ring work

that's like saying "outside of (insert rappers name here) rhymes, I never thought he was that nice"

or "outside of (comedian's) jokes, I don't find him that funny"

the ? more do you need?
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't you dare disrespect Crossfit Jesus like that.
    Lord have mercy on your soul B.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Reigns needs to add that black tiger bomb to his moveset

only for big matches tho
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Finn bout to come up and strengthen the club, and they going to force Roman and Seth to team up against them with the usos

Have you seen the club in Japan @DWO ? How you think AJ n Finn will work? Together or against?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

meh

things can change when one is booked like they should be and the other isnt anymore
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meh

things can change when one is booked like they should be and the other isnt anymore

smarks wasn't trying to hear this when it came to reigns
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? them

they not tryna hear nothin when it comes to him lol
  • CSOPQ
    CSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options

that's like saying "outside of (insert rappers name here) rhymes, I never thought he was that nice"

the ? more do you need?

It means I find him lackluster on the mic and I feel he doesn't possess ring presence. He excels when wrestling.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

meh

Booking don't got much of ? to do with in-ring performance. We not about to act like Dean ain't been in plenty of big spots this past year just because he ain't been slotted as the number one.

I've watched Reigns pull a great match out of big show in the year of our lord 2015. Booking has zero hand in that happening
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Ambrose never showed his face on TV again after tonight, I wouldn't even notice.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

meh

Booking don't got much of ? to do with in-ring performance. We not about to act like Dean ain't been in plenty of big spots this past year just because he ain't been slotted as the number one.

I've watched Reigns pull a great match out of big show in the year of our lord 2015. Booking has zero hand in that happening

we not gon act like dean ambrose has had nothin but duds either b.

roman has been booked like the silent but deadly monster he was supposed to have been, that is just starting fairly recently

dean's booking as this wacky crazy guy in an era where there are restrictions on that doesnt help his case, especially when he started off as highly technical/methodical as well but isnt on that lately, thats all im sayin.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

meh

we not gon act like dean ambrose has had nothin but duds either b.

roman has been booked like the silent but deadly monster he was supposed to have been, that is just starting fairly recently

dean's booking as this wacky crazy guy in an era where there are restrictions on that doesnt help his case, especially when he started off as highly technical/methodical as well but isnt on that lately, thats all im sayin.

Past year he's had more duds than hits and certainly more duds than Roman. I'm just saying I'm not about to be throwing capes for the guy that's been performing at lower level than the man we've been killing on a weekly basis.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

the ? more do you need?

It means I find him lackluster on the mic and I feel he doesn't possess ring presence. He excels when wrestling.

what exactly do u mean by ring presence

i would think the ring presence helps him excel when wrestling
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The bottom line is, Dean been in main event spots (vs lesner at wm, vs hhh at roadblock, vs Seth for the title last year) and all been basically duds. The main event matches with Roman been good to great.

Don't let the hate cloud your opinion.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope Rollins continues to perfect his craft as a heel. I honestly didn't like his run as champ primarily cause of that Authority ? . His tone of voice got on my nerves but he was well on his way to being the best heel on the roster before his injury imo
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    The bottom line is, Dean been in main event spots (vs lesner at wm, vs hhh at roadblock, vs Seth for the title last year) and all been basically duds. The main event matches with Roman been good to great.

Don't let the hate cloud your opinion.

What? The only match that underperformed was the Lesnar match and thats because WWE just has OVERPROTECT Brock

Yall ? doing too much now. Dean been doing fine. Dude shows up in main events.