The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This game will be an interesting watch.

Expect the Cavs to win but I am looking for the defense Casey applies and how the Cavs will approach it.

If Lebron doesent find his Jumper, the Cavs won't win a ring this year.

Focusing on Kyrie, the paint, and the others means the Cavs are all of a sudden human - especially if Bron can't hit anything from the outside.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

If Lebron doesent find his Jumper, the Cavs won't win a ring this year.

Way to go out on a limb
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You acting Ike this team ain't a contender, hasn't obliterated shooting records, and looked damn near unstoppable this postseason.

To a lay person, they wouldn't need to change anything to compete for a title.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn y'all buried tf out of that post lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    I dislike draymond as much as anyone. ..i dont see how u can suspend a guy for that bc ita too much like a regular follow thru

The people so adamant he did it on purpoae are either too focused on a) how damn annoying he is, b) gettin caught up in the pile it on hype, or 3) dont play ball

Reggie miller woulda been suspended every game and russ also flails like vis from time to time. The keaguegonna start giving suspensions for when guys get stripped and their hands still follow thru? ? Nah. Wven if it was on purpose it was too smooth to tell. Its a regular follow thru

Again, i STRONGLY dislike draymond

YOU DONT HOOP!!!!!

I've never kicked my foot up on a layup...wasn't a basketball move

FOH Djengo
    that was not a regular damn follow thru

if so it was the highest kick follow thru of all time

nobody gon have they foot up that high
    I dislike draymond as much as anyone. ..i dont see how u can suspend a guy for that bc ita too much like a regular follow thru

The people so adamant he did it on purpoae are either too focused on a) how damn annoying he is, b) gettin caught up in the pile it on hype, or 3) dont play ball

Reggie miller woulda been suspended every game and russ also flails like vis from time to time. The keaguegonna start giving suspensions for when guys get stripped and their hands still follow thru? ? Nah. Wven if it was on purpose it was too smooth to tell. Its a regular follow thru

Again, i STRONGLY dislike draymond

He said that ? on mic though, but you love arguing against facts for the sake of arguing

Man shut up.You see everybody in here saying green should be suspended so of course you're gonna be the weirdo who says he shouldn't this dude would probably argue the sun isn't yellow.There's a precedent,wade got suspended for this

idups2.gif

Bu but you don't hoop!!! Foh wit that non sense & get a new script

Bu2AzivIEAAl3WP.png

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    warriors matched the total regular season + playoffs losses of the 96 bulls

that doesnt mean anything

i just wanted to say it
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

i just wanted to say it

Chicago should've swept Seattle but them fools got too comfortable after game 3
  • ckfree
    Options
    draymond should be suspended but on the low i hope he isnt because excuses

that was a hell of a bounce back game for okc they made the warriors uncomfortable in every aspect of the game

coach of the year needs to start acting like one and get his team mentally on track

theyve lost some confidence
  • ckfree
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

i just wanted to say it

Chicago should've swept Seattle but them fools got too comfortable after game 3

its also when george karl decided to put payton on jordan full time

held the goat to like 36% shooting for the rest of the series
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The blow that sent LeBron James to the hardwood as though he’d been struck by lightning, after all, was actually delivered by the arm of James’s teammate, Tristan Thompson, albeit with some crafty assistance from Carroll, the Raptors forward whose well-placed elbow urged Thompson’s arm in the direction of James’s face. Still, James embellished, as he does. “I say he’s acting (after Game 1) and everybody jumps down my throat,” Carroll said on Sunday. “But then (after Game 3) everybody says he deserves an Oscar.” – via Toronto Star

“(LeBron) thought I hit him, so he falls on the ground. He’s not acting. He really got hit. He’s 270, 280 pounds, the LeBron James that flexes when he scores a layup on DeMar DeRozan, one of our most physical players,” said Carroll, the sarcasm dripping from his lips. “You do the math.” – via Toronto Star
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rick flair would have been proud of that flop
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The blow that sent LeBron James to the hardwood as though he’d been struck by lightning, after all, was actually delivered by the arm of James’s teammate, Tristan Thompson, albeit with some crafty assistance from Carroll, the Raptors forward whose well-placed elbow urged Thompson’s arm in the direction of James’s face. Still, James embellished, as he does. “I say he’s acting (after Game 1) and everybody jumps down my throat,” Carroll said on Sunday. “But then (after Game 3) everybody says he deserves an Oscar.” – via Toronto Star

“(LeBron) thought I hit him, so he falls on the ground. He’s not acting. He really got hit. He’s 270, 280 pounds, the LeBron James that flexes when he scores a layup on DeMar DeRozan, one of our most physical players,” said Carroll, the sarcasm dripping from his lips. “You do the math.” – via Toronto Star

Lol Between Lue's comment of gettin Bron the ball and this, if he has a 40 point game left in him this would be the time
  • ckfree
    Options
    raptors steal game 4 and all hell gonna break loose

if nothing else though

at least game 3 gave us another legendary lebron flopping gif
  • Beta
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like that even though the raptors ain't ? , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerrilla.

I wanna see ? elbowing each other out there in game 4
  • ckfree
    Options
    I like that even though the raptors ain't ? , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerilla.

while you running up biyombo ? around and spits darts at you

every fight an african gets in is to the death

leave them mfers alone
  • ckfree
    Options
    biyombo needs to rub some african ? on jv ankle and have his tribal chieftain bless it so he can suit up

i think a healthy jv would be making this series more interesting/respectable

theres still a massive gulf between these two teams though

but still
  • Beta
    edited May 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    I like that even though the raptors ain't ? , biyombo keeps having flashbacks from when he was a guerilla.

f46e478aa8968ea2ca90e28ccffa28f0.549x352x73.gif

But.......I used the right term....

Oooh missed an r though..
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    biyombo needs to rub some african ? on jv ankle and have his tribal chieftain bless it so he can suit up

i think a healthy jv would be making this series more interesting/respectable

theres still a massive gulf between these two teams though

but still

He's a game-time decision
This discussion has been closed.