D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boyz to men the GOAT group of the 90's

You misspelled Jodeci lol
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Hey what song is this instrumental from again?

https://youtu.be/dY_A99cN220

I know it plays at the end of the song I just can't remember the name

Clicked on the video and saw it was Charles hamilton and immediately turned it off
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Probably the best R&B cover of the 90's, lately and knocks me off my feet are up there too, this prolly is one of the few that's better then the original

Oprah%20shaking%20her%20head.gif

New editions version better to me

It's neck and neck to me I give that one the slight edge
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Football season can't get here fast enough. NBA playoffs been unfiltered gutter juice
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Forgot about this thread..
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because im tired of DeFailGate. Here's my two cents on the subject:

Before the shitstorm that this post might start, let me make sure that people understand that im a Ravens fan. I should hate the Patriots by nature. And i do, for obvious reasons.

Defailgate is not one of those reasons. Because, it is a smokescreen/coverup about the size of Texas and watergate combined.

Brady will take his suspension, when Roger "Salty as f***" Goodell admits that he invented Deflategate to get rid of the pressing issues of domestic violence and CTE. The two matters are things that the NFL have zero control over. That means that the laws of the NFL doesnt mean anything in regards to men beating up women and athletes suffering live altering brain damage. To cut it down to the most common denominator: The longer the NFL news headlines in national media doesn't involve CTE or Domestic violence, the better.

It's called art of deception. Heres is one thing to consider. Roger Goodell will never admit that he saw the Ray Rice video long before he claimed to have seen it (even though the whole thing was up on TMZ and other outlets about six months before the commish claimed to have seen it. Admitting that he effed up, would land him in hot water for sure. Roger Goodells job in the NFL is basically to sit on a pile of money (TV deals) and make sure to deflect ANY scandal that could damage the integrity of the NFL shield. He's the fall guy if anything goes off the script. And even if it does, its not like he will be run out of town by a angry mob or anything. The day he lands in the dog house is the day when he cannot generate a profit for the owners anymore from the product.

Deflategate is great for the NFL because of one specific thing. It does not involve former players with brain damage suing the league for more money than any sane human being could count. The Brady case is a scenario that Roger "Judge Dredd" Goodell have full control over because it's about rules of the league, and not rules of U.S Law.

Roger Goodell made 44 million $ last year. This year, we can only guess how much he makes. Because the NFL decided to forgo the tax exemption, so their financial records from here on are strictly confidential. But the *Censored* isn't gonna be paid less than last year. You can take that to the bank

In the end. This whole story would be, and is great television. Mostly because a lot of people outside the New England area, hate the patriots with a passion that no team in any of the four big sports can really match. Not even the entire SEC gets the amount of animosity that Brady gets. In short, he is the perfect fall guy to keep attention away from the aforementioned topics that the NFL wants to keep under the rug for as long as humanly possible (in case you forgot. The topics are Domestic Violence against wifes and girlfriends and Brain Damage amongst former NFL players)

Summed up shortly:
    Deflategate = Good for Goodell. He is in some state of control because it's intern rules that are being questioned.

CTE and Domestic Violence = Very bad for Goodell. It's the laws of the U.S that are in control here. Heck, congress are getting on the NFL's ass for trying to influence a goverment research into the matter of brain damage.

Anyway. That is what's on my mind today. And i started my new job at a restaurant today. So thats something of the more positive kind
  • Beezus
    Options
    Ugh cool story dude
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude really posted that without copying and posting, bruh
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What y'all doing for memorial weekend? I'm gonna uber here in Miami so I'm gonna be busy, hopefully with half naked ? women in the ride
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Grilling and relaxing
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Smokin trees and enjoying the extra day off
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    Ugh cool story dude
    I got me five WTF's Thats a first. Lol. But yeah. That was just what happens when you have too many thoughts about a subject.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why @R.D. get banned lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry buddy, I don't think anyone read it :/

i know i didnt
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free R.D.!!!

He prolly stayed too long in the Reason and hurt somebody's feelings.
  • Beezus
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Free R.D.!!!

U in kc still?
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    Free R.D.!!!

U in kc still?

nope.
  • Beezus
    Options
    U wouldn't wanna be it's pouring rain
    Beta in the feels
This discussion has been closed.