Elijah Wood Claims Hollywood Is In The Grip Of Massive ? Epidemic

Options

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    justin timberlake seems pretty normal for a child star and all that, yall think he was molested?
    i mean its disney right
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't possibly think those kids grow up and do drugs and have so many issues bc their rich and spoiled...

Culkin doesn't look spoiled he looks depressed and suicidal
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only common thread with this ? ? in those elite circles is power, and money.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    jackson7.jpg
    Dude said mj did nothing to him plenty of times..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn mccaulay looks like smeagol.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    jackson7.jpg
    Dude said mj did nothing to him plenty of times..

lol

rs_560x415-141109124141-1024.Macauley-Culkin-On-Stage.jl.110914.jpg

2F778F5700000578-0-_I_was_just_a_kid_Macaulay_Culkin_plays_Home_Alone_s_traumatised-m-21_1450379188216.jpg

look at him bro.....MJ still tucks him in every night....and he politely thanks him and takes 2 more Suboxone

? that dont mean ? ... you can only go by what the dude says... if he said he didnt do it then dude aint do it...
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Umar said theres an organization for these sick mfers and their plan is to make ? socially accepted. With all this trans and ? ? going on, this is a real possibility...it's sickening
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He painted this generation's corrupt picture perfectly..
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He spitting that real though......the media is in on it too......look how the media has been taking it easy onPolanski and Woody Allen
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he has enough money to be straight for years off Lord of the Rings plus he will do well on the independent film market
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I believe MJ was molested as a kid and saw alot of ? . He aint touch them kids. And that's what those evil powerful people do. They control the masses and they get the masses to believe MJ the perv and it's THEM who are the pedophiles

This what my mom used to say when that ? was goin down heavy

I believe all this ? but they all need to start comin out at once and naming names.

Just like how all the Cosby accusers and Tigers ? started comin out the woodworks, these victims need to start that domino effect
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I believe MJ was molested as a kid and saw alot of ? . He aint touch them kids. And that's what those evil powerful people do. They control the masses and they get the masses to believe MJ the perv and it's THEM who are the pedophiles

This what my mom used to say when that ? was goin down heavy

I believe all this ? but they all need to start comin out at once and naming names.

Just like how all the Cosby accusers and Tigers ? started comin out the woodworks, these victims need to start that domino effect

Cosby aint do ? .. gave them ? high end drugs and top shelf liquor and Tiger paid them ? ..

fair exchange aint robbery..
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Cosby being guilty or innocent wasn't my point... Whether it was true or not, a bunch of ? crawled out from every where...

All these ? victims need to do the same. I know it ain't easy, I can't even begin to imagine havin to come out and say some old white dude ? me, but at the same time all these people who know ? and still won't say nothin is just as bad
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? and a lot of those chicks are casting couch ? . Gwenyth Paltrow said she got approached for that ? when she first came into the business. I think it's those Weinstein mfs.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always liked dude since Radio Flyer. Props to him for speaking out against them sickos in hollywood
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Abraxas

@Black_Samson

Bruh can say goodbye to his career now...

I think he been blackballed for a minute, he been doing all low budget films for years now.

I liked that one he did where he was a serial killer, Wilfred was dope too
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    You can't possibly think those kids grow up and do drugs and have so many issues bc their rich and spoiled...

Culkin doesn't look spoiled he looks depressed and suicidal

I think that it has to do with one or both of his parents embezzeling his money while he was a kid and then getting divorced......it got really ugly and probably messed him up for life.....he doesn't speak to his father to this day
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bryan Singer-X men Director
    Michael Egan
    Marc Rector
    Jeffrey Jones
    Martin Weiss
    Charlie Sheen
  • Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    justin timberlake seems pretty normal for a child star and all that, yall think he was molested?
    i mean its disney right

It was confirmed awhile back Lou Pearlman who managing several boy bands including NSYNC and Backstreet Boys was on some Sandusky type ? . I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. ? in Hollywood gets swept under the rug a lot.
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Dr. Umar said theres an organization for these sick mfers and their plan is to make ? socially accepted. With all this trans and ? ? going on, this is a real possibility...it's sickening

U mean ? ? (feels gross just typing there name)

Yea they've been around for a while. U never seen the South Park episode?
    https://youtu.be/Uvv5IBo7dpQ