Ratchet ass baby mama comes with the bs fresh after pushing one out

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? like this makes me glad I don't have a bm. I'd lose my mind if a chick pulled this ? on me.

Regardless how the two parents feel about each other, if they are willing to be in the child's life they should be allowed to as long as they're not an unfit parent or hurting the kid.

Being petty with each other only hurts the child at the end of the day.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad as ? . I couldn't imagine my child being born and arguing with the mom. Just think 18 years of that bs
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are a complicated creature that I have been studying for many many years .....while these studies continue .....I have learned a few key things of what not to do to set them off ......

Not only do you have to watch what you say ......but, you also have to watch how you word whatever you do say ......

From the video, seems by him saying "I'm leaving" (which she repeated) set her right off .....smh
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Beware whom you lay with, could link you to a lifetime of ? .

Word to Chris Brown.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Women are a complicated creature that I have been studying for many many years .....while these studies continue .....I have learned a few key things of what not to do to set them off ......

Not only do you have to watch what you say ......but, you also have to watch how you word whatever you do say ......

From the video, seems by him saying "I'm leaving" (which she repeated) set her right off .....smh

So what you are saying is women love drama, and find any kind of reasons to justify being emotional.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    They shared this on Maury's Facebook page, got some triflin' ? 's trying to defend this ? in the comments..
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The baby's first interaction he or she witnesses of both parents is an argument. Damn shame.

Straight out of the ? into the arms of negativity and social abnormalcy. Unfortunately some ppl just born to lose.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    They shared this on Maury's Facebook page, got some triflin' ? 's trying to defend this ? in the comments..

Yup I saw it somewhere else.... one of the women was like don't make assumptions... be might have been beating her... everyone with a brain was like wait ? ...ain't what u said an assumption too?! She got dragged lol

One rationale I see them running with is "Was he there during the pregnancy tho ?"

SMH.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    the baby is only afew hours old if that and shes already pulling this ill hate to be him and having to deal the next 18
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He the one who made a baby with her.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Beware whom you lay with, could link you to a lifetime of ? .

So true.

Please heed the advice here. Sounds simple but so many take it for granted.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    the baby is only afew hours old if that and shes already pulling this ill hate to be him and having to deal the next 18

Already swearing in the newborn's ears.

She was like "I don't give AF".

SMH
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? began before the kid was born, if the relationship is ? up its ? up. Kids ain't gonna fix that
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm assuming another woman called his phone while in the hospital room, which is why she said don't touch the baby.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    I'm assuming another woman called his phone while in the hospital room, which is why she said don't touch the baby.

What would make you assume that?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    That ? began before the kid was born, if the relationship is ? up its ? up. Kids ain't gonna fix that

He also let it be known in that video "you ain't my girl." So all that ol ? is irrelevant. They don't have to like each other, but clearly he cares for the child. She need to call timeout on that ? and let that man hold his son and be glad he ain't tryin to unleash another fatherless nigglet on the world.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    ? like this makes me glad I don't have a bm. I'd lose my mind if a chick pulled this ? on me.

Regardless how the two parents feel about each other, if they are willing to be in the child's life they should be allowed to as long as they're not an unfit parent or hurting the kid.

Being petty with each other only hurts the child at the end of the day.

My mom put me on game real early. Went through the courts and got custody of my daughter AND child support payments. Told that ? to hold that
    uk7vbadjok4j.png

She be missin payments and ? but idgAF it's the principle
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Because he said that she said don't touch or worry about he baby while he's on the phone, she was like yeah I said that, then he says something like you're not my girl. I don't think she would get that mad cause a dude called...
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Because he said that she said don't touch or worry about he baby while he's on the phone, she was like yeah I said that, then he says something like you're not my girl. I don't think she would get that mad cause a dude called...

Oh ok, yeah that makes sense
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like i said a few days ago..
    u can nevwr get me to understand baby momma drama..

u gotta get me to understand girlfriend problems first. smmfh