Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Nah, i just dont think they're gonna include the others. There's mad people from the book that hasnt made the show, like Lady Stoneheart (the whitewalker version of Catelyn Stark after she dies).

I got a feeling Lady Stoneheart still might make an appearance. That twist too crazy to leave out.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    Not gonna front, after last night I'm at my lowest point of being a stark.

If u wanna live a L free life, u know where u need to be.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    That's the thing tho our squad is too good to be true...they gon try to nerf us big somehow. Maybe through him or other means...I just pray we can recover lol

Lol nerf? Did u really type nerf? Lmao
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though he almost got sent to the upper room by Brienne, gotta keep riding with #teamtrigga our ship coming in its all calculated steps
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, i just dont think they're gonna include the others. There's mad people from the book that hasnt made the show, like Lady Stoneheart (the whitewalker version of Catelyn Stark after she dies).

Nah not exactly white walker you know that guy who kept dying and coming back to life she comes back like him but since they took so long to bring her back her body rotted
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

Nah not exactly white walker you know that guy who kept dying and coming back to life she comes back like him but since they took so long to bring her back her body rotted

You're right, I worded that wrong.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's the thing tho our squad is too good to be true...they gon try to nerf us big somehow. Maybe through him or other means...I just pray we can recover lol

You already on thin ice I'm not in the mood to joke with you sir

yea Elzo we not in the mood for your ? we got empires to build.........

@atribecalledgabi

oya.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

You already on thin ice I'm not in the mood to joke with you sir

Tell his ass boo!

lpwfwoogya6n.gif

i3ye4zdhokqe.gif
    Foh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yall already nerfed by having that dumb dragon ? as yall leader. Its like having a good line and top recievers but the quarter back cant complete a pass for ? . Yall potential ends where her stupidity begins.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just watchin' s2. Theon goes sutten like "I'm lookin' at spendin' the rest of my life bein' treated as a fool and a ? by my own people" before he kills those two boys.

He got that GoT punishment
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Im sure there were 3 greyjoy brothers in the book euron victarion and the damphair.

Have they been merged into one?

Damphair is on there...he's the priest that baptized Euron...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yall already nerfed by having that dumb dragon ? as yall leader. Its like having a good line and top recievers but the quarter back cant complete a pass for ? . Yall potential ends where her stupidity begins.

^^ ? ? post
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk, cuz if it wasnt for LF she'd prolly be dead after they executed her for killing Joffery.

That's his hustle tho. He wanted her to think he truly looked out for her so she wouldn't think to ever turn on him. She's figured out he's not this good dude she can trust.

The real game is why she kept him alive tho. Cuz she coulda had him killed even back at the vale but she lied on the spot to save him. She might have her own long game going and we ain't een know it.

Or you know she could just be starking it.....

I dont see too many people outsmarting LF, especially Sansa, so ima guess the latter

The door is open for u whenever ur ready to get down w the Triggers all we ask is thus though

mvl1vzeaskof.gif

Nah I'm good fam, just make sure when we get to the throne you..

giphy.gif

I laughed at the end of the show when I rewatched it all because of this gif.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ~reads page....sees deadeye's post~

yea....see ya'll next monday
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ~reads page....sees deadeye's post~

yea....see ya'll next monday

Russ-Troll_medium.gif
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    So i was right about sansa being analized
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

^^ ? ? post

You still upset your army is scared of water?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So i was right about sansa being analized

244tfs0.jpg

@obnoxiouslyfresh
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meh, wasnt the best episode to me to be honest, but that ending gave me ? shivers.....that was cold.