Tell The Truth Pt. XIII, What Little ? Up Inconsiderate Things Do You Regularly Do?

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't ? in the toilet I ? in the sink. If I use the bathroom at your house I'm spraying down in the same facebowl where you wash your face and brush your teeth.

If a chick is talking to me and she got mad ? meat showing I stare at that ? with no ? given.

When I rode the bus or train id put my book bag in the seat next to me and look at people stupid as hell if they asked me to move it.
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ladies and gentlemen, this why the world is ? up today lol.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I used to ? in gatorade bottles n launch them 2 houses down

? bombs

f297721ba2eddda9e7564d34dd95709e.png?t=1459168519
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? are horrible people
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? other ? ?

Go down on hoes on they period

Not wipe down gym equipment or rerack weights
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If i listed it, i would be in jail. I'm good.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I'm at the right place and my body allows me to do it, I'll rip a silent but deadly ? in a crowded escalator. Everybody gettin a wiff of hot ? like they on a factory line.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truly the worst kind of people..

0yxoFdT_zpszixoz4dg.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Ignore people when they speak or talk to me and not speaking when I see people. I have a habit of doing that. I don't go out of my way to speak to anyone.

I have looked people right in the face saw them put a fake smile on like they were happy to see me, i know they waiting for me to come speak but I go in the opposite direction.

cosign
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steal a ? lighter (quick!)
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    pull up on that third merging lane in a traffic jam and pass everybody then cut back in at the end.. i don't really five a ? ? thats what it's there for, but it makes ppl hot
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time my ex got sloppy ? and vomited all over our female roommates bed. I put her on the couch in our room, proceeded to ? our roommate in the same room then the next morning my ex asked for a cup of juice and I squirted a little stream of ? in it. Not enough so that she could taste it, just to give me the satisfaction to know I did it
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont speak on the phone. I really, REALLY fukin hate even seeing my phone light up wIth a call. Im not calling you back. My mom can get me on the jack thats about it. Dont text me 'call me' im not calling you. Ever.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I have a pet peeve... indecisive walking/driving .

Follow me here... You and another person comin in the same direction from 2 angles, or at a stop sign same time. If unchecked, it turns into

u go first , no u go first, uh, oh, half step, wait, u go or i go . I go or u go- --No u go!?!"

:angry:

So with age i tend to immediately just go first in these situations, man, woman, child, whatever. It can come across as inconsiderate but little do they know what i saved us from
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignoring folks who try to pass out flyers or get your attention to talk to you about some deal. Ignore pan handlers that's posted on the side of the road at traffic lights.

You're suppose to do that, especially to fiends bumpin' for change.

MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm a nice person

I can't think of anything I intentionally do to be mean to anyone

I can. Ignore dudes that are tryin' to holla at you. Accept a date with a cat knowin' damn well you're not interested in him and the only purpose he serves in your life is to used as an instrument to assuage your boredom. Give a dude your number just to get rid of his thirsty ass.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Ignoring folks who try to pass out flyers or get your attention to talk to you about some deal. Ignore pan handlers that's posted on the side of the road at traffic lights.

You're suppose to do that, especially to fiends bumpin' for change.

MsSouthern wrote: »
    I'm a nice person

I can't think of anything I intentionally do to be mean to anyone

I can. Ignore dudes that are tryin' to holla at you. Accept a date with a cat knowin' damn well you're not interested in him and the only purpose he serves in your life is to used as an instrument to assuage your boredom. Give a dude your number just to get rid of his thirsty ass.

I've been with the same man for 6 years .....if ignoring unwanted advances from another man is the worst you can say I do

I'm ok with that lol
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't go out tryin to do mean spiteful ? to people. I usually try to go out of my way to look out for people.

I feel like I did all my ? in my youth, I ? a ? ? when I was 19 and I still feel bad about it. The most I do to get in the way is skip the whole line on the freeway when people mergin. Only time i'm doin somethin mean to a somebody is if they askin for it repeatedly, and even then i'm tryin to tap they shoulder like "yo, you might wanna chill".

I try to live by the bible as much as I can, and just be a good dude. I also believe you get the energy back that you put out. I might do somethin just bein myself, but I don't know about it, if I did too much my wife would let me know, i'd consider if it was important enough to care about at that point.

Being considerate is one thing, but don't ever apologize, or go too far out your way of being yourself to make other people happy.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Summa yall some antisocial ?

It's hilarious what some of the simplest of threads reveal about the personalities on here...

@jono for example. Why don't you say "no" I'm not coming instead avoiding giving an answer?
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wear head phones and sunglasses to avoid small talk or unwanted conversations (the best for avoiding panhandlers).
    Don’t like sharing food. I’ll pick you something up or ask if you want something while I am out but don’t ask for any of my food.
    Don’t answer my phone. I hate talking on the phone and small talk. Get to the point, leave a message or text me.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got so many......but the most glaring is eating ppls ? in the communal fridge at the office...

Somebody is going to lace you up real nice one day fam...lol. We've had a number of former employees who use to do that type of ? ......eating other mfs lunches....stealing their drinks out the fridge..? like that. One particular thief had a special lunch prepared just for her one day. Somebody got tired of their food coming up missing, so they put laxatives all in the food and waited for the culprit to eat their ? . I'm sure you can figure out the rest from there.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blazing damn near anywhere around my apartment building. Idgaf about those kids playing over there, your open window or the fact you don't like weed smoke.

I don't be putting it down for the cops when they roll thru, so I definitely won't be putting it down for you foh.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I dont speak on the phone.  I really, REALLY fukin hate even seeing my phone light up wIth a call. Im not calling you back.  My mom can get me on the jack thats about it.  Dont text me 'call me'  im not calling you. Ever.
    Wear head phones and sunglasses to avoid small talk or unwanted conversations (the best for avoiding panhandlers).
    Don’t like sharing food. I’ll pick you something up or ask if you want something while I am out but don’t ask for any of my food.
    Don’t answer my phone. I hate talking on the phone and small talk. Get to the point, leave a message or text me.
    Go figure wrote: »
    Summa yall some antisocial 
    ?

C/S the bold.