Comments

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Somebody post her nudes.

Meh....she got a lot though

http://thefappening2015.com/fappening/fappening-photos-of-amber-heard/#more-15783

Hm, can't say that I'm not disappointed. She's still fine, but I gotta stop gassing Hollywood chicks.
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I thought she was a lesbian?

I had thought so too, but apparently she's bi.
    No prenup74erhrbhip46.png

Men don't learn ?

It's crazy, but I've heard that judges can throw out prenups, so in the end, it might not matter anyway. It;s like there's a conspiracy to make marriage even more unattractive than it already is, and the irony is that some of the very people who are instigating that ? are the ones who want to get married the most, but there will always be suckas out there.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amber Heard ? him over good and proper. He should have stuck with Vanessa Paradis to begin with.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cold blooded/hearted... they was together in the news just a couple weeks ago with the Australian legal ?

Even their age difference told me it looked shaky
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Filing for divorce just after the guy's mum passes away, plus claiming for spousal support when you clearly don't need it...

https://youtu.be/Co0tTeuUVhU
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened to my ? a few years ago. Was ready to leave his girl then her pops died. He was still debating pressing the button until they asked him to be a pallbearer at the funeral. Fam ended up staying with her another 10 months smh.

But amber heard poured ether on this dude. I wonder if she just wanted to take his soul with her as a souvenir or if he just did something that ? up to make her bounce while he's going through it.

And smash. Ijs.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Multiple sources connected to the ex-couple tell us, Johnny's 2 teenage kids, his 2 sisters and his mom "hated" Amber, and openly discussed it. We're told they talked about how Amber would rail on Johnny and "treat him like ? ."

Earlier this year, Johnny moved his mother, Betty Sue Palmer, into the L.A. compound where he and Amber lived ... and the tension was palpable. We're told mom often told friends she thought Amber was using Johnny for his money and fame, and to boost her own career.

We're also told before Betty Sue moved in, she only saw her son once from time he married Amber, and both Betty Sue and Johnny blame her for keeping them apart so she'd have full control.

Our sources say Amber had 2 closed door sit-downs with Johnny's mom after she moved in, and after both meetings Betty Sue railed on her daughter-in-law, calling her a "terrible person."

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/26/johnny-depp-amber-heard-divorce-family-feud/

smh mom dukes tried to warn him

I always thought Paul McCartney's one legged rebound wife was the high water mark for gold-digging celebrity ? but we may have a new champion

Sounds like mom dukes got him caught up throwing all that shade. He prolly said some wild ? that white guys say when they're in their feels and she cooked him.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    This is the IC so I know I'm alone in this opinion but she's like hottest girl ever.

You're right guys who no signed this... This really isn't my opinion... How did you know?

Dummies.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He needs to 9th Gate that ?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The question on everyone’s white people's minds, meanwhile, is: what will happen to the couple’s now infamous pups, Pistol and Boo, the pet dogs at the center of the “War on Terrier” scandal?

Stowe says it is not unheard of for divorcing couples to share custody of their pets, like they might with children.

“If it can’t be agreed it would be up to the courts to decide. People do get attached to pets. I had a case where a couple split their living arrangements so as not to disturb the pets,” says Stowe. “They might well agree shared custody.”
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the IC so I know I'm alone in this opinion but she's like hottest girl ever.

nah..
    i never heard of the ? ..
    her nudes are whatever.. nice nipples..

but she finer then a mu'? !
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amber who? never heard of her
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    She's most likely not going to get spousal support because they have not been married very long

Good that's what that heartless ? gets. She could've at least waited until the mourning period was over before she bailed on him. She's a model isn't she? Heartless fembot
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

she's fine, but as far as Hollywood is concerned she's decent. She's no Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johansson
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really think you can't be out here marrying these "free-willing" liberal chicks. Just keep them as a partner. I mean she's an actor, what do you expect?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up! Jus googled this broad. She was the lil snow flake in Pineapple Express....

Lol. She all grown up now.