• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Awesome season finale.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Earth 3 confirmed, and I was right for the most part lol. They pulled off the zoom(hunter)/professor zoom story line pretty damn well. I honestly like the little changes they made a little better than the cannon story. I wanted to see them team up to take out berry though. They seemed liked they were teasing it in a few episodes. Still can happen some kind of way I guess.

Damn, they really bout to ? with the multi-verse. They really going full comic book on this show, and I love it!
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Wow! Great finale...

Let the record show that I predicted most of this ? ...even the man in the iron mask being a speedster from E3.
    Brother, nobody wanted to hear us about earth 3 for some damn reason. I mean damn, it was the best choice to go with. I said it was the real jay from earth 3 instead of 2, way back in this thread. I got into it with this one cat on here in the super girl thread. Dude don't do ? but lurk. But my earth 3 comment was enough for him post and try to roast me lol. Cuzzo was like "EARTH 3 DOESN'T EXIST!!! YOUR THEORIES ARE THE WORST!!! ? !!" and then bounced.

I started thinking about earth 3 because they gave out major hints. When death storm and killer frost mentioned "breachers"(past tense) that means that people crossed over to their earth. There was no evidence of people from earth 1 crossing over so what "breachers" were they talking about? Earth 3 was the only logical choice to run with.

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll think Zoom gonna come back as the Black Racer/ Black Flash?
    I made a post about this in here somewhere. The show likes to merge and switch around things. He looks just like black flash in that last scene. Time wreaths are basically the t.v version of black flash. So maybe they are gonna merge hunter & black flash by using the made up time wreaths? Since berry just ? up big time, it's time for the speed force to take it's power back lol.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 3 is gonna be so ? awesome
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    what do you all think happened to professor zoom after barry beat his ass ?
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Flashpoint Paradox, it's animated but a nice break down of the comics.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah watch the flashpoint paradox, awesome film bro
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »
    Watch Flashpoint Paradox, it's animated but a nice break down of the comics.

Was in my trending section of Netflix. People must be checking it out heavy now
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was thinking this too...what if Cisco vibe that Barry was gonna do some dumb ? regarding the timeline and was able to warn the rest of team what was about to happen and opened up a portal and escaped to Earth 2 in the last minute before the timeline changed
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was thinking this too...what if Cisco vibe that Barry was gonna do some dumb ? regarding the timeline and was able to warn the rest of team what was about to happen and opened up a portal and escaped to Earth 2 in the last minute before the timeline changed

Changes to the timeline reverb across all time and space. So it would affect the other earths in the multiverse as well. It's a ripple effect and Barry's earth is the foundation of this multiverse. So cast a stone into that river and watch the ripples expand all across it's waters aka the other realities parrallel to it.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Changes to the timeline reverb across all time and space. So it would affect the other earths in the multiverse as well. It's a ripple effect and Barry's earth is the foundation of this multiverse. So cast a stone into that river and watch the ripples expand all across it's waters aka the other realities parrallel to it.

i know what you mean...since he didn't get his powers like he did during the mid season 2 finale of Arrow than that means that all the help and assistance he lend to Team Arrow and Super girl were erased in the timeline

Speaking of Arrow...I remember Rip and his team visited a ruined Star City 2046 in Legends of Tomorrow so I wonder if that was one of the effects of Barry messing up the time line
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah watch the flashpoint paradox, awesome film bro

Watched it last month...bruh. Blew my damn mind
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    so "flash point" gets mentioned 20 times in this thread and nobody gon explain this for the non comic readers huh

b6tdowk9blpu.gif

you guys are something else

I JUST posted the link to the movie, smh.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Looking forward to season 3 but Flashpoint without a Thomas Wayne Batman cameo doesn't sit well with me....guess we gotta wait for whichever DCEU movie they decide to put him in...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that it's over...

Can anybody explain why there was so much downtime in the final 5 or so episodes? By the time Zolomon was revealed as Zoom, he knew where everyone lived, their habits, and how to get to them. But they would continously have damn near days at a time to go clubbing, throw get togethers, work their regular jobs, and plan as if Zoom couldn't have just shown up at anytime and ? them all in their sleep.

Which is why Zoom has got to be the dumbest villain of all time. If I know that there's a team of intelligent people who are brainstorming ways to stop me, I'm burning STAR Labs to the ground and snapping necks one by one and hide the bodies on Earth 3, 4, and 5 for good measure.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Looking forward to season 3 but Flashpoint without a Thomas Wayne Batman cameo doesn't sit well with me....guess we gotta wait for whichever DCEU movie they decide to put him in...

they probably gonna either Oliver or another version of Wells in his place

Supergirl is probably gonna be a fill in for Superman
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that it's over...

Can anybody explain why there was so much downtime in the final 5 or so episodes? By the time Zolomon was revealed as Zoom, he knew where everyone lived, their habits, and how to get to them. But they would continously have damn near days at a time to go clubbing, throw get togethers, work their regular jobs, and plan as if Zoom couldn't have just shown up at anytime and ? them all in their sleep.

Which is why Zoom has got to be the dumbest villain of all time. If I know that there's a team of intelligent people who are brainstorming ways to stop me, I'm burning STAR Labs to the ground and snapping necks one by one and hide the bodies on Earth 3, 4, and 5 for good measure.

They closed all the dimensional breeches thats why
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Now that it's over...

They closed all the dimensional breeches thats why

why Reverse Flash was a better villian in season 1...I still remember that Survelience room he had where he was watching everything those ? were doing from Iris getting ? from Eddie to the moment of when Team Flash were plotting against him
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Goat fucken episode. I'm at a loss for words right now. Henry getting murked, just wow.

Henry of earth 1 going down just confirms to me the man in the iron mask is the either Heny Allen of earth 2 or the real Jay Garrick who maybe is played by John Wesley?? I just can't see this actor / character not being on the show.

Good call
  • masterchud12
    masterchud12 Members Posts: 184 ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    So I just finished the finale, man. Once again I'm shocked and this is flash point paradox all over again right ? I saw the carton/movie where Barry saves his mom and it was dope. Anyway I am going to have to go back and review all the comments and predictions in this forum. Hate that we have to wait 6 months for season 3, ? is just torture.
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but no way they can recreate that movie...too many characters not in it