Gucci Mane Home

Options

Comments

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One good thing about prison. It's the only time most ? dry out and get in the best shape of their lives.

• MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they could of waited a couple of more days before they release him,so Meek diss can bubble for a few days,so much for his buzz
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    It reminds me of Lil Boosie being free, alot of responses, but once his videos mixtapes and albums come out ... No buzz

Boosie did a sold out tour when he touched down

Not talking outside the IC, I'm talking strictly the IC. I ? with Boosie and Gucci but I never hear ? falk about their actual music. Both guys have a good work ethic too and put out good music imo.

I talk about Gucci all the time lol check my Reason history

I've had like 3 of his songs in my sig at random points since I joined
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    It reminds me of Lil Boosie being free, alot of responses, but once his videos mixtapes and albums come out ... No buzz

Not talking outside the IC, I'm talking strictly the IC. I ? with Boosie and Gucci but I never hear ? falk about their actual music. Both guys have a good work ethic too and put out good music imo.

Me too bro. And to the guy who said Gucci about to drop alot of music, that was kinda my point. He always drops alot of music almost daily, I just don't see alot of you guys talk about on the IC collectively as other artists people claim they can't stand.

Can't wait for some Gucci and Kodak Black joints.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci one of my fav rappers, glad hes out
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waka dont ? with gucci anymore right ?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waka dont ? with gucci anymore right ?

nah they squashed it
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci trending on twitter

It's lit
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Yellow diamonds on my neck and wrist
    Match dis yellow ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtumYwv0YYo
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me too bro. And to the guy who said Gucci about to drop alot of music, that was kinda my point. He always drops alot of music almost daily, I just don't see alot of you guys talk about on the IC collectively as other artists people claim they can't stand.

Why tlk abt a trash artist music tho.... although I think most trap rap is trash
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Why tlk abt a trash artist music tho.... although I think most trap rap is trash

So why you in here?
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? >>>>Kevin gates

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

So why you in here?

Ehhhh I like being a party popper
    I like the old Gucci but he done fell off his high point was with the whole lemonade, wasted ?
    That's when he was having the most success with crossover music
    KamPushMe wrote: »

? >>>>Kevin gates

Your opinion is your opinion I have a right to not give af doe lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Trap ? back. Time to get these lame trap rappers out of here.

Name names??

All these new ? . Blac Youngsta, 21 Savage, Rich the Kid, the list goes on.

Leave Rich the Kid out of this
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trap ? Laflare home! I hope the rappers he birthed rolled out the red carpet and give him all the features. And not on wack as mixtapes, but some ? that will get radio play. A lot of money being made off Gucci Mane, time to pay up.
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    tell jeezy go dig his patna up bet he wont say ?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yassss

*in this ? voice*

"? his new mixtape gone be on fleek"