It's a parody account
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I never wanted to tell a legend to shut the ? up more than magic

It's a parody account

Nah it ain't look at the check next to his name plus I clicked the link and it goes to his page
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the thunder dont win game 6 and allows goldenstate to take this to a game 7........

The warriors are gonna win game 7, and than beat the cavs for the title.......

I believe okc must close it out in 6, cause if its a game 7 its a wrap i dont
    think durant westbrook and company is built for a game 7....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the thunder dont win game 6 and allows goldenstate to take this to a game 7........

Is GS built for a game 7? They haven't had a close series against a healthy team really.

OKC been in more battles than GS in the playoffs.

Ppl forget they been to a lot of conference finals and a finals. Would have been more if they wasn't getting hurt these last 3 years.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Animal Kingdom aka Sons of Anarchy: Beach Edition

Trash.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Is GS built for a game 7? They haven't had a close series against a healthy team really.

OKC been in more battles than GS in the playoffs.

Ppl forget they been to a lot of conference finals and a finals. Would have been more if they wasn't getting hurt these last 3 years.

When the last time okc played a game 7
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Animal Kingdom aka Sons of Anarchy: Beach Edition

Trash.

I'm feeling it though...I don't usually care for ? like this
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missed the game. From the stats it looks like Steph remembered he's the MVP.

Don't know how well he played, but at least he wasn't pathetic.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Curry shutting kd down in the clutch
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Steph with the GP steal

Nah... There ain't no way Steph Curry played any defense whatsoever.

I won't believe it.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    As soon as russ hit the 3 to take the lead, the warriors got the momentum right back the next play and after that they were up 10-12 comfortably until the thunder went on that mini run and durant missed that 3 y'all sayin barely won wtf game was you watchin
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talking bout barely won in a hotly contested Western Conference Final

its the ? play offs these things are not made to be pretty or ideal
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny that ? who say Curry afraid to guard Russ truly feel that he really cant guard Russ. He cant win either way. As long as he dont guard Russ all game ? will say he scared. If he guards Russ and gets bodied or in foul trouble they gonna say he cant guard him lol. How about we accept hes not gonna ever be that type of defender. A lot less crying that way
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? talking bout barely won in a hotly contested Western Conference Final

its the ? play offs these things are not made to be pretty or ideal

True. But OKC been beating them ? With a average margin of 20 a game in their 3 wins.
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM2W5GNL118

Curry not going to stop people but I can't say he's the worst defender....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ folks saying it's hate to think durant should have been first team over kawhi

That ? is a bit more of an individual award and kawhi was great but his season was not better than durants. It's not hate to say one is top 3 and the other is top 10-15
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    Its funny that ? who say Curry afraid to guard Russ truly feel that he really cant guard Russ. He cant win either way. As long as he dont guard Russ all game ? will say he scared. If he guards Russ and gets bodied or in foul trouble they gonna say he cant guard him lol. How about we accept hes not gonna ever be that type of defender. A lot less crying that way

Lol what
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Lol what

Its a lot i coulda stopped at he cant win either way but im basically saying the same ? just got a little wordy with it
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options

steph led the league in steals and had 5 tonight including a crucial strip of KD.

even KD in the press conference said, "Steph is a pretty good defender, he just doesnt guard the top PGs.

the "Steph is a horrible defender" crowd is jus the irrational folks
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Folks want him to take the challenge for some reason, they'd rather he n Kerr throw away common sense even tho no one can really stop Westbrook but himself and curry is slick frail compared to him
This discussion has been closed.