TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happend to the sandal?
  • Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    People here dont know anything about honor, Pride & loyality its really easy to make fun of troy. What happend was that troy Girl got shot and he took it personality.

Lets say someone shot my mom no way im gonna Pay some1 to ? him. He shot my damm mom and i know who he is. Im gonna take him down ? what they say
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Troy Ave having a buzz, when did that happen?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    First bobby, now Troy smh

Who the hell is gonna hold Brooklyn down

Joey Goodguy.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I've been a bouncer in multiple club shootings and EVERYTIME it was one or two shots and the club empties.... Even if ? take their time, ? might let off one more, but I ain't never seen no ? like that from a ? in defense mode.....

Trust me, Troy is ? done, and you going to be hard pressed to find anyone of notice really defend his actions.... He bout be collectively ? on at the highest level....

I mean even his body guard family released a public state ment ? on him for nor calling them first.... Dude bout be flat out of friends... Which is why I was laughing at a lot of this thread....

@HafBayked Bayked was 100%right in the beginning of this thread that ? not normal and he bout to be clowned

Maybe you need to bounce at better places bruh

I do now
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Dissed and mocked an innocent dead man.

Got his own man's killed and going to jail.

Karmas a ?

People keep repeating this but karma sucks if someone not named Troy is dead. Also there's isn't any evidence that Troy killed his man.

I figure he dissed Badass dead friend. And now his best friend got killed.

That's the karma

Badass should make a diss song about it just to ? with him.

If you want to throw Karma out there, then it's appropriate to know that Suicide isn't respected in the Christian Heaven or by Muslims unless you do it for the cause.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I'm talking about the complete whole and utter burial of this ? ....

Like you know how the police going to react, and it seems like as of now the hip hop community is leaning closer and closer to writing him off..

All it really takes is that one push and it's a wrap....

If charlamane or however you spell out go all the way in on him, it's going to really be open season on dude....

I already suspect this is the direction. But it's not 100% official yet....

Memorial day weekend couldn't be better for the story of the summer....

Who's performing at summer jam this year??

Charlemagne bn on twitter slick defending him tbh

He said if you're going to an event where you think you need a gun don't go to that event...nice defense of the ? on camera shooting a gun lol
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

Karmas a ?

People keep repeating this but karma sucks if someone not named Troy is dead. Also there's isn't any evidence that Troy killed his man.

That's the karma

If you want to throw Karma out there, then it's appropriate to know that Suicide isn't respected in the Christian Heaven or by Muslims unless you do it for the cause.

So suicide bombing and killing innocent people is respected?

Or how about tricking hundreds of people into poisoning themselves because they will get to the afterlife?

I don't think Steez gives af about religion. They are young kids and most young kids don't believe in religion.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

Karmas a ?

That's the karma

So suicide bombing and killing innocent people is respected?

Or how about tricking hundreds of people into poisoning themselves because they will get to the afterlife?

I don't think Steez gives af about religion. They are young kids and most young kids don't believe in religion.

I just pointing out the twisted logic that people use when talking about concepts like Karma and the actions of Suicide.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlmagne the broad ain´t going to to give him donkey of the day, just like how he didn´t crown Birdman donkey of the day, he know his limits...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    This ? is just terrible SMMFH. Here now was a premier independent artist who was making a name for himself and becoming bigger than ever. And let this stupid ass ? happen because he was jaded and believed his own hype. Now innocent bystanders are lost, reputations hurt and his career also in jeopardy.

Sure we weren't there but at the same time, by now after Puffy and C-Murder, there's no excuse for why they don't have a goon or bodyguard on standby to shoot for them or just downright avoid the BS. I was rooting for Troy Ave and actually like some of his songs but I kinda wanna see him get hemmed up just cuz I feel like if he gets off his head is gonna be in the clouds with the boasting SMMFH. Not realising how easily he could have lost it all .

Troy Ave is blessed and throwing his blessings away on garbage he doesn't even need to be involved in SMMFH

? I think u gettin Troy mixed up with Chance the Rapper

Maaaaaannnnn all jokes aside, he was making a name for himself and generated a huge buzz. ? don't have to like him but let's not deny the man his just due.
    Huge buzz ? Lolllolololololllololol
    seriously tho, i feel bad for bruh, i really do.

dont get me wrong i dont like his character and i question the character of the folks on here who do

but this was a young black dude on the rise and just did something extremely stupid, now his life could be owe wit

This ? like is a grown ass man not a teenager
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I guess Troy Ave new mixtape dropping next week...
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only charge thats gone stick is the weapon charge. He aint get charged with murder or manslaughter, so he aint ? his mans. All the lawyer gonna argue is that his man's and girl got shot. He lost it for a minute and went after the shooter.

They gone take a plea deal cause the DA know that charge ain't gone stick. And hit him wit the weapon charge. ? around, homie get 3 at the very most. If not probation and or house arrest.

Cops releasing them videos in hopes it kills his confidence about the case and gets him to tell them who shot his girl and his mans.

He's going down for discharging the gun and illegal possession. He's looking at Shyne numbers.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's gotta be more video out there to this situation
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    well that a wrap on TaxStone as well.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    You ? cry babies this grown ass man who had basically could have left this hood life but he rather still buss his guns in a known place like NYC. FOH nighas gonna get these jokes off cuz he's a ? idiot . Rip to the dude who lost his life by FOH . I'm not gonna feel sorry for NO dumb ? even if it's family cuz I laughed at my own cousin and brothers for doing stupid ? like like that .

On some real ? ? fam - for all you know, him bustin' back could be the only reason he's still alive.

And him entrepreneuring into the rap game is basically leaving the hood life.

How you gonna "RIP" for his mans' but criticize him for bustin' back at the ones who killed his mans ? (if that's what went down)

Nah...the video is out. Him shooting back ain't do ? . ? walked into a room shooting. He could've just kept his ass in the other room instead of running towards the drama

Something probably happened before he came into the room shootin'... plus it looks like there's blood on his legs in the video.

That could mean that somebody shot at them first.

He shot himself that's why he's bleeding...so should he have shot himself again for revenge?

The media said he shot himself in the leg - so I take that with a grain of salt. They also said his and Maino's crew is beefin.... which Maino said isn't true on IG. I'm going by the tape.

And if he wasn't shootin' back at somebody, then how his bodyguard get killed ? (Unless he killed him)

I ain't saying he's not shooting back at somebody...clearly he is. I'm saying he did a ? poor job of assessing the situation around him and him taking the time to walk through the door taking a moment to pause and look around then shoot shows he knew what he was doing...meaning he had time to also think to himself "maybe I shouldn't shoot off in a crowded venue where everybody can see me with a gun"...

Bruh... my point is that if he ain't have a gun on him / bust back, he might be dead along with his bodyguard.

We see him shootin but we don't see what happened before that. Somebody could've came in, shot his bodyguard, then shot him, then he could've came into that room and shot back at them.

Foh
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    well that a wrap on TaxStone as well.

I aint even mad we got enough suckers in the game.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options