Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp Just Three Days After His Mom's Passing

Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she an actress too? and can't appreciate Johnny ? Depp? ol gurl musta been jealous af. so jealous that she jumped the gun on the divorce and cost herself money.

Sean Penn woulda OJ'd this ? lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw 'What Happens in Vegas', she's not fooling me. I mean, how else is she going to get that money after ony being married for 15mths? Domestic abuse!!!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    aside from, but related to this ?

Alice drops tomorrow

ima walk in high as bird ? wit the 3D glasses on

might pull out the '05 Girbauds and load them big ass pockets down with the snacks

? some $5 raisenets

Wait, u keep Girbauds w/ the straps and fiftyleven pockets just for this reason??

Don't tell me u be outchea slangin' goodie bags @ the theater undercuttin' the snack bar. lol

lmao nah I aint got none stashed but i need to hell....short ass levi pockets aint gone get it lol

might have to get creative out here

TcwhmXg.gif?1

Oh OK, I feels ya. Btw I can't see the pic.

Oh yeah, btw, if any of yall nikkas see a nikka w/ Girbauds on w/ a dingy ass T-shirt & scuffed u/leanin' shoes on..... turn around and go the other way that ? don't care bout ? !!!

Or either he been to the joint

i only think that if he got said dingy t shirt TUCKED into them Girbauds and them scuffed shoes are laced tight as ?

yeah, that ? did some time....step aside
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she needed her ass beat.

fukk that
    yall beleive these white chicks against cosby....well i believe her
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well....one thing's for certain...

Freepost
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^he might have tried hope it's a lie tho

b4lh3xi2s63m.jpeg

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

Amber Heard just showed up in court with a bruise on her face claiming Johnny Depp physically assaulted her and she's the victim of repeated domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

Heard showed up with her lawyer, Samantha Spector, armed with photos showing various bruises ... she claims Depp inflicted various times during their marriage.

We obtained this pic ... showing Amber with a bruise around her eye, which she say Depp inflicted Saturday night. Heard claims the pic was taken shortly after she was allegedly struck.

Heard claims after he allegedly hit her he offered her money to stay quiet, but instead she filed for divorce first thing Monday morning.

It's interesting ... she's asking for a temporary restraining order claiming there's an immediate threat of harm, but Depp has been out of town since Wednesday promoting his new movie. Depp's lawyer, Laura Wasser, appeared on his behalf.

TMZ broke the story ... 3 days after Depp's mom died, Amber filed for divorce. And one week after his mom died, she's claiming domestic violence.

anigif_optimized-8555-1418786640-9.gif?zoom=2

Seems like ? to me. Even a sense of social engineering and a sociopath at work... but who am I to judge.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ^^^he might have tried hope it's a lie tho

b4lh3xi2s63m.jpeg

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/05/27/amber-heard-domestic-violence-johnny-depp-restraining-order/

Amber Heard just showed up in court with a bruise on her face claiming Johnny Depp physically assaulted her and she's the victim of repeated domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

Heard showed up with her lawyer, Samantha Spector, armed with photos showing various bruises ... she claims Depp inflicted various times during their marriage.

We obtained this pic ... showing Amber with a bruise around her eye, which she say Depp inflicted Saturday night. Heard claims the pic was taken shortly after she was allegedly struck.

Heard claims after he allegedly hit her he offered her money to stay quiet, but instead she filed for divorce first thing Monday morning.

It's interesting ... she's asking for a temporary restraining order claiming there's an immediate threat of harm, but Depp has been out of town since Wednesday promoting his new movie. Depp's lawyer, Laura Wasser, appeared on his behalf.

TMZ broke the story ... 3 days after Depp's mom died, Amber filed for divorce. And one week after his mom died, she's claiming domestic violence.

I was believing it up until the bold

That ? sounds sketchy af, all the women Depp dated and none of them ever said he hit them. Why would he offer another millionaire money to ? after hitting them ? That doesn't even make sense.

SMMFH wonder how this is gonna go with Disney, don't they have 2 Johnny Depp movies lined up with Pirates of the Caribbean and another movie ? I hope this is all ? .....

It will be interesting to see if any of his exes vouch for him. All of them (even Vanessa Paradis who he left for her) have said nothing but complimentary things about him. For all this to suddenly come out now... to me it just seems like her building a case for a fat settlement. Who knows, apparently he did start turning to alcohol.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Community property is only what you have earned/bought during the marriage

On both sides

So whatever they had before is not part of the lawsuit

They have no kids and a short marriage ... Not sure about property though.

And I don't believe the domestic abuse angle. He has been with a bunch of women and none has ever said anything about abuse

• s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I saw 'What Happens in Vegas', she's not fooling me. I mean, how else is she going to get that money after ony being married for 15mths? Domestic abuse!!!

One word: California!

You don't even need to be married in California for the other spouse to claim 50-50 on assets/money. Johnny ? up on this one.

Amber is the chick from The Joneses'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y3GoN2PGw

• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yeah ? this ?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-divorce-spousal-support/

Amber Heard is going for the full monty, asking the judge not only for the house she lived in with Johnny but she wants the dogs as well ... TMZ has learned.

Amber is in court right now, claiming Johnny inflicted great violence on her. But she's also getting down to business. According to legal docs, she wants their house, the Range Rover, the 2 dogs (that landed Amber and Johnny in hot water in Australia), spousal support, and attorney's fees.

As we reported, sources connected with Johnny say her domestic violence allegations are bogus. She refused to file a police report. According to his legal documents, he also rejects her spousal support claim ... they were only married 15 months.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jack Sparrow prolly hits harder than that, he's gonna lose regardless though
  • jniam
    jniam Members Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man oh man, the plot thickens.

On a side note, these ? at TMZ get all the news first.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's been playing with that Hollywood movie makeup kit... Probably got one of her bisexual buddies who's a makeup artist to hook her up.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a lying gorgeous ? !
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so will she be arrested for making a false claim and defamation.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can see asking for the house, car and the dogs. Why a anyone would need spousal support after only a year of marriage is crazy to me. You shouldn't even have to option to ask for support if you only been married for that short amount of time.

And if she's lying about the abuse I hope she doesn't get ? .
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Johnnie must've did something tho at the very least