TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NYPD: Ongoing dispute between Troy Ave, 'another person in rap industry' led to shooting

Rapper Troy Ave remains hospitalized after four people -- including himself -- were shot in a third-floor green room at Irving Plaza Wednesday night, before a T.I. performance.

Troy Ave, whose real name is Roland Collins, was arrested in the shooting. NYPD officials released new very clear video late Thursday they said shows him firing a shot inside the venue. Police believe he fired five shots in all.

Collins is being charged with attempted murder and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon. Police said he could face additional charges, depending on the results of ballistics tests.

During the gunfire, Ronald McPhatter, 33, was shot in the stomach and pronounced dead at Beth Israel Hospital. He was a longtime friend of Collins.

Police are still waiting test results to determine who fired the shot that k!lled McPhatter.

"We have one gun right now and one gun only," said NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce, who added that detectives aren't ruling out the possibility of discovering another gun during the investigation.

"We have (Collins) on tape. carrying we believe that same gun," Boyce said. "I will say that shell casing you saw that was fired is in line with other shell casings recovered inside the VIP room."

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office said Collins will not be arraigned until he is released from NYU Medical Center. He's still being treated for a gunshot wound in his leg, which police believe was self-inflicted.

The NYPD said Friday that an ongoing dispute between rapper Troy Ave and "another person a.ssociated with the rap industry" led to the shooting. The dispute is no longer believed to be between Troy Ave and Maino. It has been established that the men had an ongoing working relationship.

Police said a f!ght preceded the shooting. They don't think the incident is connected to rapper TI, who left the green room before the shots were fired.

A spokeswoman for Maino said he was not on stage at the time of the shooting, as police originally said, but instead was somewhere else in the club. He "was caught in gunfire" and "did not see what happened."

His attorney described Maggie Heckstall, the aspiring musician who was also shot, as Maino's girlfriend. Heckstall is being treated at Bellevue Hospital, and posted a photo on social media, saying "I am out of surgery but still in the hospital. I have not spoken to any reporters yet. I am just focusing on recovering and trying to see my family."

"Ms. Heckstall remains at Bellevue Hospital where she has underwent a complex surgery on her leg in efforts to remove the bullet from her knee and will have to have extensive post-surgery rehabilitation. She is shaken but not stirred and is optimistic about her recovery," the spokesperson said.

"The firm will be filing a claim "against all responsible parties," that led to Heckstall being shot in the knee," the spokesperson added.

Another man, 34-year-old Chris Vinson, who was not involved in the f!ght, was shot downstairs by a bullet that went through the floor. He was hit in the abdomen, and is likely to recover, said NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce.

http://abc7ny.com/news/nypd-dispute-between-troy-ave-another-person-led-to-shooting/1358960/
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    First bobby, now Troy smh

Who the hell is gonna hold Brooklyn down

Joey Badass

Hip hop is street rooted. Joey isn't

Jay still in the game tho

Jcole ain't street doe
    I think u mean trap rap is street rooted
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jokes in this thread are funny as hell, but all that aside... Troy was wrong at the end of the day, and like many said, karma follows everyone. Tax got too much potential to be surrounding himself with ? . Brothers need to wake the hell up.

Everyone involved that night are hurting right now one way or the other, Hip-Hop police/oppressors are nodding their heads and smiling.

SMH!

No @the bolded. Karma doesn't follow everyone because it doesn't follow me. There's no such thing as Karma. It's called reaping and sowing. Nature proves it. You put a corn seed in the ground you get a corn crop, not a tomato crop. Amen.

And if the LORD Jesus Christ is your shepherd, this is what follows you:

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:6

I rebuke the lies of Karma and all other lies in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
    John 8:32

Amen.

What are you doing in here lol
    Karma doesn't seem to follow those that got over on slaves, zimmerman, cops that killed kids etc.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    I hope that stupid ? got rid of the gun at least

For what? He fired enough shots for the cops to pull ballistics and he on camera plus witnesse's. Q

You can't pull ballistics w/o the gun ? . Watch some Law & Order damn.

Law and order has u ? up. U can do ballistics without a gun. If they recovered 2 bullets they can test to see if they came from the same. They can tell model. They can search for DNA when the bullets were loaded. This will also give them an idea of how many shooters.

Yes they can tell the caliber probably and that they were fired from the same gun depending on if they can find the bullets and what condition they are in but, prints and DNA? Nah. You are thinking of the shell casings, if there are any at all. And w/o the gun, they can't say "these bullets were fired from X gun that has X fingerprints on it."

Do me a favor and never commit a gun crime. U can tell by the rifle pattern on a bullet if it came from the same gun. U can tell how the hammer hits the case if it came from the same gun. So if u recover 6 bullets all same caliber and all same patterns then the state will say Troy Ave is the only shooter without ever finding a weapon.

Now TV really got u thinking ? back track and pick up they casings. U watch TV ? don't u see all them yellow numbers on the ground? Those are cases and shooters leave behind all the time cuz like u they think I load the mag with a towel so it's no DNA...smh

You heard of a revolver? Why you try so hard to talk about ? you know nothing about? Stay in school kid.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Joey Badass

Jcole ain't street doe

Don't quote me clown
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    The jokes in this thread are funny as hell, but all that aside... Troy was wrong at the end of the day, and like many said, karma follows everyone. Tax got too much potential to be surrounding himself with ? . Brothers need to wake the hell up.

Everyone involved that night are hurting right now one way or the other, Hip-Hop police/oppressors are nodding their heads and smiling.

SMH!

No @the bolded. Karma doesn't follow everyone because it doesn't follow me. There's no such thing as Karma. It's called reaping and sowing. Nature proves it. You put a corn seed in the ground you get a corn crop, not a tomato crop. Amen.

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever." Psalm 23:6

I rebuke the lies of Karma and all other lies in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Amen.

Karma doesn't seem to follow those that got over on slaves, zimmerman, cops that killed kids etc.

AZoRxSp.png

To bring light to darkness. Amen.

And yeah there's no such things as karma, like my post detailed. Amen.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

SMH!

Amen.

why you gonna get this ? started ?
  • siilentlou
    siilentlou Members Posts: 22 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    I have no facts

but the story coming out is Troy Ave knocked out Taxstone over IG beef, Taxstone friend fire the first few shots, Troy friend hit, chic hit then Troy came back to return fire.

That Taxstone guy got a go. He's the wrong type of looser that got in the game. bad for business.
    Not let's see how his snitch ethics goes when the Jakes get him. lol

What if the story is correct and people testified and say Troy ave was defending himself and people around him and multiple people in that room say that tax people's started it and ect ... What's the most time Troy Ave gonna have to do with a good legal team ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen the body on Troy no matter what basically. But u posed to know the difference in murder 1 n murder 2 , could be the difference In u seeing life again. He stepped in and opened fire...premeditated , right there. It's over right there
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

SMH!

Amen.

I read this ? so funny in my mind
    Amen
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

Joey Badass

Jcole ain't street doe

Don't quote me clown

Why make a statement if u don't want it to be debated
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Joey Badass

There's lots of different types of rappers bruh street or not. what year is this. Being street being a requirement ended around the time Kanye got on. Also it ain't like Joey is from a rich suburb or something
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy all.they got is that one shot troy fired on camera smh if he woulda waited 5 secs later to fire nothin beside him holding a gun woulda been on camera
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol y Troy buck 1 @ tax & duck like that like someone was gonna shoot back?

That dude so stupid. If they were not patting people down anyone could've had a gun in there.

An undercover cop could've been in that room and blew his head off as he walked in the room like he's the only person in the world with a gun.

These dudes always talking about guns and don't even know how to shoot. Never been on a range or anything....just stupid...dumb nickas.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    What generation do you think I'm from?Idk where you from, but I'll assume you been to a hood or 2.? always wanna turn personal issues into examples of our whole race.I'm not saying it's right,but once shots go off havoc erupts.If somebody shot me I hope my folks send something back at whoever it is.Ain't no time to think when your life is on the line.I don't claim to be a superthug,but I seen situations just pop off.It is what it is.Brooklyn is one of those places where there are a lot of wild wild west ? even now when it's calmer.If he shot everybody he's stupid,but if he was defending himself,I can't say he's wrong.

Why did u feel the need to double down and post more of the same.

I'll repeat, getback and defending yourself is not the same thing. Whatever situation occurred waa over. From everything qe hearing there waa probably only 1 gun involved. Either way, he wanted getback and it possibly cost his bodyguard his life (if he was the 1 who shot him), and it definitely will cost him a nice decade. They bout to hide him aint nobody finding Troy for a couple presidential terms.

And in your mind and MANY who think like you... its WORTH IT! Your pride is worth your freedom. Godspeed brother more power to you. Good luck
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    What generation do you think I'm from?Idk where you from, but I'll assume you been to a hood or 2.? always wanna turn personal issues into examples of our whole race.I'm not saying it's right,but once shots go off havoc erupts.If somebody shot me I hope my folks send something back at whoever it is.Ain't no time to think when your life is on the line.I don't claim to be a superthug,but I seen situations just pop off.It is what it is.Brooklyn is one of those places where there are a lot of wild wild west ? even now when it's calmer.If he shot everybody he's stupid,but if he was defending himself,I can't say he's wrong.

Why did u feel the need to double down and post more of the same.

I'll repeat, getback and defending yourself is not the same thing. Whatever situation occurred waa over. From everything qe hearing there waa probably only 1 gun involved. Either way, he wanted getback and it possibly cost his bodyguard his life (if he was the 1 who shot him), and it definitely will cost him a nice decade. They bout to hide him aint nobody finding Troy for a couple presidential terms.

And in your mind and MANY who think like you... its WORTH IT! Your pride is worth your freedom. Godspeed brother more power to you. Good luck

Bruh. You really do not know what happened yet. Lets wait untill the story comes out.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at lettn sumone unload a clip on you and ya bestfriend(killed) n u suppose to just take that L

U can tell the bozos in this thread
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Lol at lettn sumone unload a clip on you and ya bestfriend(killed) n u suppose to just take that L

So you go back for more? That's smart >_>
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yeah I'm sure you love watching black men ? each other for no reason