The Official Fox Comicbook Cinematic Universe Thread - Coming Soon (Deadpool 2 June 2018)

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I liked it. Apocalypse was always a villain that was very powerful but not very entertaining, so I never expected GOATness or anything

He was entertaining in TAS. Dude had lines for days.

? y'all let nostalgia get to y'all. Dude was lame as ? with them monologues I get it though. Y'all was shorties when this was out so I can see why most of y'all is in awe. Even though his character ? boring and lame in every medium .
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Movie was good to me tho
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Movie was good. Of course Apocalypse should've been another actor but dude did his thing. They tired their best to stick to the source material but it went left which is cool because the story itself was aight.

The opening scene in Egypt was the ? and those mutants was needed throughout the entire film but I get it. I'm actually shocked I liked the movie just knew it was going to be ? ? but it wasn't.

Angel got no respect lol smh

8/10

NO EXCUSE for what happened to Angel. That ? 's power IS FLIGHT.

He has to spread his wings to fly though. Can't spread the wings and flap them in a coffin with wings. And the Aquaman comment would be better if it were, "Let Aquaman drown with punctured lungs and closed gills."

Wasn't like he fell out the sky.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Movie was good. Of course Apocalypse should've been another actor but dude did his thing. They tired their best to stick to the source material but it went left which is cool because the story itself was aight.

The opening scene in Egypt was the ? and those mutants was needed throughout the entire film but I get it. I'm actually shocked I liked the movie just knew it was going to be ? ? but it wasn't.

Angel got no respect lol smh

8/10

NO EXCUSE for what happened to Angel. That ? 's power IS FLIGHT.

He has to spread his wings to fly though. Can't spread the wings and flap them in a coffin with wings. And the Aquaman comment would be better if it were, "Let Aquaman drown with punctured lungs and closed gills."

Wasn't like he fell out the sky.

He had time to escape out of the same hole Psylocke did. Matter fact he shouldn't have even went in.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X-Men tv Apocalypse might be the goat villain with verbal disrespect. I wish they would of captured it in this movie. ? infidels. lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow autocorrect really made an ass out of me that time
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I liked it. Apocalypse was always a villain that was very powerful but not very entertaining, so I never expected GOATness or anything

He was entertaining in TAS. Dude had lines for days.

That's it. He was just good at talking ? . The most epic ? he ever did was kidnap the world's great psychics and go outside of the Nexus of time and in most episodes his horsemen did the fighting for him. I been telling y'all that guys over hype him like he's some darkseid level villain. If all the super villians in marvel decide to pool together and take over the world apocalypse would be good for giving a pep speech. Imagine if this ? was a football coach giving a speech in the locker room during halftime.

Fixed
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    And how was EVERYBODY that was in First Class the same age TWENTY YEARS LATER?

Wow
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Matter of fact Howard havoc and Cyclops brothers in this ? They patched up the ? in Corp and dropped the ball again with continuity errors. Bryan singer you sloppy ? !
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here talking bout Angel could just do that or Nightcrawler should just did this.

But loving civil war when Ironman should just hit Cap and WS with missiles and put them ? 6 feet under

Or just hit them with his chest repuslar blast and ended that ? asap
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? in here talking bout Angel could just do that or Nightcrawler should just did this.

But loving civil war when Ironman should just hit Cap and WS with missiles and put them ? 6 feet under

If I remember correctly he did but Cap blocked it
    He did and took off Buckys arm even though he held back on hurting him.

Plus why would Tony ? his friend with a ? missile when he's trying to hurt or incapacitate them? Lol, Mr. Fantastic reaching like a motha.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Tony wasn't trying to ? them which is character induced stupidity. We are discussing plot induced stupidity.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Patrick Stewart is James McAvoy in 13 years right?
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    So Patrick Stewart is James McAvoy in 13 years right?

Technically not anymore
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This available in HD on kodi guys just to let y'all know

I'm gonna watch after the game
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol everyone's comments.

Y'all gripe about the X-men movies, but yet keep watching them. Lol!!
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked it... some of the cg was wack and Apocalypse looked straight outta Battlefield Earth at times but I like what they did with the characters...

A better choreographer would fix a lot of issues...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol everyone's comments.

I guess for some people it's like a train wreck. You know it's going to be bad but you can't help but watch. I will never see this movie though and those of you who keep supporting this garbage I hope you are kidnapped and forced to watch Uwe Boll movies for the rest of eternity since y'all like trash so much.
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    Lol everyone's comments.

I guess for some people it's like a train wreck. You know it's going to be bad but you can't help but watch. I will never see this movie though and those of you who keep supporting this garbage I hope you are kidnapped and forced to watch Uwe Boll movies for the rest of eternity since y'all like trash so much.

Cruel and unusual...
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    The things I was worried about going into it turned out pretty good...

The chick that played Storm turned out to be a really good actress...

Never like the Games of Thrones chick but she was a good Jean...

Quicksilver didn't disappoint, although he was having way too much fun (and his scene was too much of a coincidence)...

Loved how ? the Weapon X cameo was...

They even made Cyclops likeable...

In the end they had an impressive roster... except Mystique...
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Lol everyone's comments.

These ? lame as ?