Taxstone Calls 2Pac & Cam’ron “Rats”

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this no snitching ? is dumb ? logic. You and somebody else hit a lick and get busted ord whatever. One dude tells on the other to get his time reduced that's a snitch. A victim reporting g a crime is not a snitch.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh did Pac words send Biggy, Puff, Haitian Jack, or Jimmy Henchmen to jail? If the answer is "no" then that's not snitching.

Well for up north ? there's "snitching" and then they got "dry snitching"

The question is...is someone who "dry snitches" a rat?

Cam'ron and 2pac both definitely "dry snitched" by using public platforms to implicate people in their shootings
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only ? that be worried about snitching is low level ? ass ?
    All your favorite dope boys are Mr. Tell-its
    Frank Lucas, Freeway Ricky Ross, Alpo, Nicky Barnes etc, etc
    Them ? either snitches or dead

So you think Freeway Ricky Ross is a snitch because he told on some crooked cops who were planting drugs on innocent people? I mean, I could understand if a certain correctional-officer-turned-rapper felt that way....

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Last time i checked Pac didnt talk to the police about who shot him.
    Pac couldnt stand the police, that's why he gave them the middle finger while being put in the ambulance that night.

Pac wasn't giving the finger to the police. He was saying "? you" to Puff and Big who was in the studio up stairs and on the street when Pac was being put in the ambulance.

You're both WRONG

Pac said himself that he was flipping off the photographer cause he couldnt believe he wanted a pic of him while he was layed out on a stretcher.

....you fans embellish every little detail that's why its hard to take yall seriously.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taxstone snitched on meek mill. If we are going by Tax logic.
  • lethal5
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    He didn't just cal out Jack. He called out King Tut too. Was Tut an informant?
    The Federal Bureau of Prisons has banned Ethan Brown’s controversial book Snitch: Informants, Cooperators & the Corruption of Justice, AllHipHop.com has learned.

The 273-page- book was banned when Brown attempted to send a copy to incarcerated former drug lord Kenneth “Supreme” McGriff, who is being housed at The USP Florence Admax Prison in Florence, Colorado.

McGriff was one of the subjects of Brown’s 2005 book Queens Reigns Supreme: Fat Cat, 50 Cent, and the Rise of the Hip Hop Hustler.

“The publication has been rejected because it contains information about other Bureau of Prisons incarcerated individuals,” the letter stated. “This information has been determined to be detrimental to the security, good order and discipline of the institution. Due to the reasons cited, the above-named publication is not suited for introduction into a correctional facility.”

Brown tackles a number of topics in Snitch, including the 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur at the Quad Recording Studios.

In a chapter in the book, Brown claims that Walter “King Tut” Johnson was falsely implicated by informants in the infamous Quad shooting.

While King Tut was actually indicted by the feds for committing a string of armed robberies in the mid-1990’s, Brown claims that the feds wrongly believed that King Tut was behind the Quad shooting and Shakur’s murder in Las Vegas.

FBI agents hoped to get King Tut to cooperate in the Shakur case by hitting him with federal charges.

Snitch also reveals that during the Spring of 2005, FBI agents attempted to get King Tut to cooperate in an investigation into leading Hip-Hop executives, which was recently described in Chuck Phillips’ recent Los Angeles Times article as a “broad investigation of the rap business.”

According to Brown, King Tut refused to cooperate in the investigation after NYPD detectives attempted to question him.

King Tut, who has the dubious distinction of being the first New York resident to be sentenced to life in prison under the Federal Three Strikes Provision, denied that he was involved in Shakur’s shooting in Snitch.

Tupac named checked King Tut on the song “Against All Odds,” where he rhymed:

Thank you,

Coincidentally, i was about to post an interview Tut did with the Source magazine

Tut said when they moved him to MDC brooklyn (correction center), they were trying to connect him in the shooting of Pac.....can one not logically assume Againgst All Odds could a been a potential factor in detectives doing this to him......Hmmmmnn?

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When cam got shot, aren't the hospital supposed to report that to the police. Isn't that standard protocol for the nurses and doctors to do so. The streets are like the NFL the snitching rules changes like the catch rule. Not clear meaning of what is anymore. They going treat this like the Dez Bryant catch
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you think Freeway Ricky Ross is a snitch because he told on some crooked cops who were planting drugs on innocent people? I mean, I could understand if a certain correctional-officer-turned-rapper felt that way....

You really think all he did was tell on some cops to not get sent under the jail?

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You really think all he did was tell on some cops to not get sent under the jail?

He told on some cops to get some other cats out of jail. His original life sentence was to reduce to 20 years because he didn't have a fair trial.

But if you have any other info, speak on it.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He told on some cops to get some other cats out of jail. His original life sentence was to reduce to 20 years because he didn't have a fair trial.

But if you have any other info, speak on it.

Like I said. He ratted on multiple ppl.

Fair trial? He was the kingpin and admits to it. He's one of the worst black men ever.

• Lovebabois
    Lovebabois Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was a fraud
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Key words is "told on", ?
    I don't give a ? who he "told on"
    He still "told on" muhfuckas
    Mr. Tell-it
    If he wasn't facing that time would he have still told it?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know what snitching is anymore
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess there is something to this no snitching ? , I mean it's been 20 years and we still don't know who killed Biggie and PAC. Somebody knows... Oh well, no snitching!
  • lethal5
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I guess there is something to this no snitching ? , I mean it's been 20 years and we still don't know who killed Biggie and PAC. Somebody knows... Oh well, no snitching!

Well, that all depends on whether u believe greg kadings documentary
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tax the most hated ? in rap right now and he dont do ? in regards to rap he just a blog/troll ass cornball
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's right, and it's funny to see all the ? that don't have the discipline to live by a code ? on the concept of not snitching.

Ironically, NO ESTABLISHMENT supports snitching. Cops certainly don't snitch on each other, corporations have the whole whistle blower thing going on.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    If you are doing your legal job/ not breaking any law and report being a victim thats not "snitching" or "ratting" neither of these people told on their "partners in crime" (they weren't even committing any crimes to begin with at the times). You can expose somebody who committed a crime on you as a law abiding citizen all day. "snitching or ratting" have nothing to do with it...*yawn*...anyway its not even worth arguing so whaever at this point. Happy I have a grasp on actual reality and i'll leave it at that. I think its a good thing I dont agree with this guy haha. Thats a good sign Im doing something right in life.
  • nujerz84
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I seen this video with Vlad he more a dumb ? than I thought, anyone co-signing that logic is just as ? and really don't know what snitching is.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    If you are doing your legal job/ not breaking any law and report being a victim thats not "snitching" or "ratting" neither of these people told on their "partners in crime" (they weren't even committing any crimes to begin with at the times). You can expose somebody who committed a crime on you as a law abiding citizen all day. "snitching or ratting" have nothing to do with it...*yawn*...anyway its not even worth arguing so whaever at this point. Happy I have a grasp on actual reality and i'll leave it at that. I think its a good thing I dont agree with this guy haha. Thats a good sign Im doing something right in life.

QFT