The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Durant ? up with his mom and bro sitting court side smh....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riley got more ♥ than KD
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? KD probably lost them this series. After 9 games against these ? , you still don't know Iguodala going for strips every play.
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    None of us are surprised by this ? right?

Nah...nah...go back a few pages..? were ready to throw dirt on the warriors...nig KNEW okc was gonna take it in 6.

I bet ? had the jordan memes on deck!
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not too concerned about the shootig but KD has been turning the ball over like crazy in crucial moments a lot lately....I think hes going to redeem himself in Game 7 though
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Durant ? up with his mom and bro sitting court side smh....

not only he gon have to hear it from the basketball world and coaches n ? but his own moms and fam gon have to say something about that ? smh
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Okc in 6" - Cheap seats know it alls
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Idk that boy might leave after all lol
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    You don't think Curry saw Westbrook laughing at him? Dude silently used that for motivation

? plz if it wasn't for Klay... that ? would be fishin right now.
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If OKC loses this series KD needs to bow down to Lil B
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blue about to drop a axel vindication post

He quit on them ? , he doesn't have the right
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm calling it, Steph Curry is going for the legacy shot and he's taking this series I'm more than convinced this is the perfect situation he will thrive in... I work nights so I haven't seen all play by play but this is what Steph lives for... History... To be doubted and counted out is the perfect situation imo for the W's.. It will no doubt be the toughest match that Curry has had in his career and I see him silencing the doubters for his biggest hurdle in his career..

The public are pounding the Thunder, but not so fast my friend... The Thunder are notorious for giving up the lead at the end of games assuming victory to eventually blowing late 4th qtr leads just behind Philly.. Also the disrespect towards Curry from Russ & Rant may be the icing on the cake for me... Curry is the last ? I'd laugh at, now Steph will expose Russ' defense or lack thereof...

I see it going like the reg season finale maybe not the GW shot, a nail biter no doubt, but Curry will respond and OKC will get frenetic and ? up with turnovers... GS might not be able to fully slow down Russ & Rant, but they will lock down the supporting cast which will play into the Warriors favor while they shoot it decently enough to stay ahead and hold on for dear life... All the KD free agency talk will show face and this will be the reason KD bolts possibly in the offseason... Golden State responds in these situations I've been confident all series that it's not over... It's going, going, back, back, to Cali, Cali!

? wit me u know I got it! What the ? I say
    One of the GOAT posts I've read. Replace Charles Barkley on the set

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »
    If OKC loses this series KD needs to bow down to Lil B
    If they lose this series, he's out.

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD has only himself to blame

If I was KD, I'd ? myself... that ? should be ashamed to call himself a basketball player.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Klay Thompson is above Harden. What a Performance for the ages

^^^ underrated post
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Durant definitely dropped the ball, and GS might take Game 7 because of that, but I bet yall OKC ? not mad enough to tell Durant to go ? himself and find another team...
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why would Durant leave. Y'all crazy. On what yem would he have a better opportunity than the Thunder?
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This the same ? they did all season long. I blame the coach for not reliable having go to plays rather than just Ido. Klay won this game.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    None of us are surprised by this ? right?

Nah...nah...go back a few pages..? were ready to throw dirt on the warriors...nig KNEW okc was gonna take it in 6.

I bet ? had the jordan memes on deck!

? looked to good to be true and they beat okc 3 times in the row in the regular season I think wouldn't be surprised if they did it again no surprises here for me other than. The lead okc took to begin with imo I wanted to see the finals rematch with both teams being healthy rarely we get to see justice like that
This discussion has been closed.