The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? are prisoners of the moment.. just yesterday ? was on okc line... now yall back on GS line...

Lol yall ? sports Thots...

OKC lost 2 straight and are going back to Golden State for Game 7. What are we supposed to think?

Stick with your pick.. losing two in a row dont mean ? if you win game 7... BTW didnt they win in GS before?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    KD has only himself to blame

If I was KD, I'd ? myself... that ? should be ashamed to call himself a basketball player.

damn-o.gif

Hella ironic, but I ran into Ron @ a Chevron today.

He a cool ass dude. Whippin' a nice old school Chevy truck. U can tell Wrestling took a toll on him tho.

I seen Ron wrestle down here as a kid...he a real ass GA dude

@Copper

I live in Atlanta (born and raised).

U in Georgia too?

Savannah

Me & my brother in law was talking about Savannah today. He said y'all got some good seafood down there

We should we right on the water. Savannah to Camden lotta good seafood hole in the wall spots.

I'm going to hit 75 one day there. Y'all a good 6 hours away.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Damn ? are prisoners of the moment.. just yesterday ? was on okc line... now yall back on GS line...

Because opinions can't change upon gaining new information?

Its called a series for a reason... say you thought GS was going to win this series... but they lost game 1 so then you flip after 1 game to okc... then when okc was up 3-2 ? still on okc line.. now that the series tied 3-3 you flip back and say "yeah I told you GS was going to win this series" you just hoped off and on who you thought was hot "at the moment"

Thats what thots do lol...

I said exactly none of those things except for "OKC in 6" after game 5.

And I don't remember anyone flip flopping on a game by game basis in here either
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate OKC's hustle and ability to maintain lead for the majority of the game but why wait to the last minute in the 4th qrt to start having turnorvers and chuck up unnecessary three's.......The game was tied theres no need to rush..

We was up 3-1...how we allow them to comeback?...Thompson and Curry with those threes
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Its called a series for a reason... say you thought GS was going to win this series... but they lost game 1 so then you flip after 1 game to okc... then when okc was up 3-2 ? still on okc line.. now that the series tied 3-3 you flip back and say "yeah I told you GS was going to win this series" you just hoped off and on who you thought was hot "at the moment"

Did you have GS winning or losing? And if okc win in 7 so what they still took the series...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

And I don't remember anyone flip flopping on a game by game basis in here either

Lol you must have took that post personal as ? ... I was speaking in general..
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13307266_1182266181791985_4235356618954434678_n.jpg?oh=6f4de64c16a474ed4dd16c6eed58aa20&oe=57C3309B[/img]
    Im done tonight Lmfao. Tears right now
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

Did you have GS winning or losing? And if okc win in 7 so what they still took the series...

Neither of these teams is my team so I didn't care who won either way, so I didn't predict ? . but when OKC went up 3-1, after 2 blowouts in a row, it was pretty safe to assume at that point they would win this series. But now it looks like GSW have recaptured all the momentum and game 7 is being played in Oakland.

I don't have any allegiance to either team so I can flip my opinion based on new reality.

What if I said GSW in 4? They lost game 1 so obviously that became immediately impossible due to the reality that they were down 0-1... I'm supposed to stick with my "GSW in 4" predictions because why?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    KD has only himself to blame

If I was KD, I'd ? myself... that ? should be ashamed to call himself a basketball player.

damn-o.gif

Hella ironic, but I ran into Ron @ a Chevron today.

He a cool ass dude. Whippin' a nice old school Chevy truck. U can tell Wrestling took a toll on him tho.

I seen Ron wrestle down here as a kid...he a real ass GA dude

@Copper

I live in Atlanta (born and raised).

U in Georgia too?

Savannah

Me & my brother in law was talking about Savannah today. He said y'all got some good seafood down there

We should we right on the water. Savannah to Camden lotta good seafood hole in the wall spots.

I'm going to hit 75 one day there. Y'all a good 6 hours away.

4.5 actually.... Not a bad drive
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lil B curse is real
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    When okc don't use their teammates they lose

Yup Curry was rebounding n passing n letting klay carry it....

KD was steady shooting

Right

Though he went 9-22

Curry had 31 pts 10 rebs 9 assists 2 steals

Thompson went off, but Curry stepped up in other ways
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't been that hyped watching a basketball game in a while tbh
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OKC lost 2 straight and are going back to Golden State for Game 7. What are we supposed to think?

Stick with your pick.. losing two in a row dont mean ? if you win game 7... BTW didnt they win in GS before?
    I picked the Warriors before the series started, so....
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    The Lil B curse is real

I still don't know what that ? is even about
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    The Lil B curse is real

I still don't know what that ? is even about
    i forgot how it started with Kd but I know he called Lil b wack and got a curse put on him

Harden "stole" Lil b's cooking dance and didn't give him credit so Lil b put a curse on Harden and it lowkey worked in the conference finals last year lol...

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Copper How far are y'all from Macon?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm really rooting for OKC but I don't see them winning Game 7...They're going to need that same momentum that beat GS in game 1 at they're homecourt...

Thing is GS as a team is more consistent with they're wide open 3's,OKC is hit or miss....

This game was stressful to watch. I would of rathered OKC had gotten blown out this game,it would of made this lost easier to digest.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Neither of these teams is my team so I didn't care who won either way, so I didn't predict ? . but when OKC went up 3-1, after 2 blowouts in a row, it was pretty safe to assume at that point they would win this series. But now it looks like GSW have recaptured all the momentum and game 7 is being played in Oakland.

I don't have any allegiance to either team so I can flip my opinion based on new reality.

What if I said GSW in 4? They lost game 1 so obviously that became immediately impossible due to the reality that they were down 0-1... I'm supposed to stick with my "GSW in 4" predictions because why?

You can have a prediction "okc in 6" and that dont happen but that dont mean you completely jump ship to "GS in 7" lol..

You should know every game is different and you didnt get "new information"

You knew Klay and Steph Curry shoot 3's

You knew Durant and Westbrooks are the best players on okc

To be honest if okc is up by 15 in the 4th next game do you think that "home field" is going to matter?

This discussion has been closed.