Damn

and37t.jpg

They didn't run any plays just get Durant the ball
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know some think I'm hard on stressbrook but mane o mane

I only seen the last 3 mins of the game and ive concluded

My ? kd fingers are buttery as ? . Gawd damn man he need to do nothing but handling drills this summer
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I appreciate OKC's hustle and ability to maintain lead for the majority of the game but why wait to the last minute in the 4th qrt to start having turnorvers and chuck up unnecessary three's.......The game was tied theres no need to rush..

We was up 3-1...how we allow them to comeback?...Thompson and Curry with those threes

Them boys lack poise, I been saying it to my ? for a minute, russ n kd will b in control but it's like when they sense momentum shifting they get more n more wild. n start goin for home run plays (crazy passes, transition contested 3's with 21 secs left)
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I be damn I fell asleep on a good game. I turned the tv off after the 1st quarter because OKC was giving GS the business. I wake up at 2am to check the NBA app and see the final score of 108-101 GS wins w/Klay dropping 40+. WTF is going on with the Thunder? They've been choking in the 4th all season.

OKC is done Monday night they should have closed out the Warriors while they had the chance. I will be watching game 7 from start to finish.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    tonight might be one of the if not the most anticipated conference final game 6 in years -- i cant even remember a game 6 having so much riding on it like tonight -- usually an elimination game like this is one sided narrative wise but the implications for okc and gs both are high

history for the warriors
    kd future

i think he stays regardless but the shadow cast over his legacy if they lose this game and or the series will be crazy

:/

Unless they win game 7, he is Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing. He's never winning a ring
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder ? up big time. The Warriors are gonna ? them on Monday.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Somebody check my bro Aneed

The script must have him vexed right now

I phux wit Aneed, but that ? prolly leavin' from a sports bar being helped out to his car like...

b62lza8ck17b.gif

Lmao i know my ? hurt
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CG8UmWnUcAAaqKH.jpg:large

Lmao! Swear to ? i started this ? a few years ago, now everybody calling him jon b
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    KD-daily-oklahoman_1398966368767_4320806_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

the ether of this still stings durant i bet

kdu3179mt5mz.jpeg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how about curry is not that good to begin with.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao Thunder snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Let Klay grind his feet all in they couch.

Enjoy they trip back to Oakland. GS winning by at least 20.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thunder went full ? at the end.Russ had 4 turnovers the last 2 mins of the game

klay was hitting crazy 3's all night.Quick,off balance contested 3's duke put on a clinic.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Home court advantage has no more sense with these two teams.

What will happen?

Who is gonna guard Klay?
    Can Klay repeat that performance? Cause without it i dont see GSW win.

Will Durant be the SLIM REAPER we are waiting for?

What about Curry?

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    It's hilarious how the IC is always ? KD but Russ that ? after every OKC loss

Its was warranted this go round. KD played like dog ? every quarter. There wasnt one quarter where he played 'decent'. Nah, the entire game was ? for him. OKC was winning despite him. Can't nobody tell me he didn't get paid.

Yall really think the NBA was going to go memorial day without a game?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm rich right, a millionaire, a ball player that travels a lot. I am gone more than I am at home. Not saying I shouldn't have a heart to love but why tf would I break in a random house to bust my girlfriend especially at late night. I don't even have the luxury as that pelicans player & I still wouldn't go to those extremes. These new ? are ? martyr........willing to die over it. You better go pick up some UGK, Too Short, E40 albums equip game from them & call it a day
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    And ? said KD wouldn't miss 20+ shots again

Yeah aight

I thought he would have more heart than that lol
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    still cant believe this series went 7 (and didnt think it would)...all yall spoke that ? into existence before it started lol

future 30 for 30 for okc? ? spookyy
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    So I'm rich right, a millionaire, a ball player that travels a lot. I am gone more than I am at home. Not saying I shouldn't have a heart to love but why tf would I break in a random house to bust my girlfriend especially at late night. I don't even have the luxury as that pelicans player & I still wouldn't go to those extremes. These new ? are ? martyr........willing to die over it. You better go pick up some UGK, Too Short, E40 albums equip game from them & call it a day

Oh thats what that ? was about? I was reading the story yesterday like dam wtf is up with New Orleans..? not even from there move there and go crazy
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to ? on Steph in order to praise Klay.

Historic game by Chef Khaki. If the Dubbs get to and win the Finals with him playing like this, he should be the one to get FMVP.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is kevin harlan not announcing these games? Marv too old he STAY ? up calls and webber sucks

Reggie miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>Webber
This discussion has been closed.