The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    how about curry is not that good to begin with.

Yeah you're delusional if you think that
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    When okc don't use their teammates they lose

Yup Curry was rebounding n passing n letting klay carry it....

KD was steady shooting

Right

Though he went 9-22

Curry had 31 pts 10 rebs 9 assists 2 steals

Thompson went off, but Curry stepped up in other ways

Lol.

Nah, if he didn't score the most points than he is trash and overrated.

He should of just kept chucking em up like Durant while ignoring his teammate with the historically hot hand.

• bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb and picking OKC to win game 7. I had GS in 6 but ? it. There's a lot of conflicting storylines. Is KD really gonna have 3 bad games in a row? Is GS really gonna beat OKC three straight times after the entire series been a struggle? GS has the momentum for sure, but I can see OKC squeaking by. Beating a great team 3 straight times is a tall order.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm going out on a limb and picking OKC to win game 7. I had GS in 6 but ? it. There's a lot of conflicting storylines. Is KD really gonna have 3 bad games in a row? Is GS really gonna beat OKC three straight times after the entire series been a struggle? GS has the momentum for sure, but I can see OKC squeaking by. Beating a great team 3 straight times is a tall order.

Okc loves to relapse into only kd and rw takin shots in the 4th. so idk they're always going to be losers play this brand over basket
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    OKC fans, Ricky Pierce ain't walking through that door

Not ricky pierce. That was ...far. ?
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the gsw coaching staff have figured out alotta things that caused them to lose those 2 games in a row. As long as they stay healthy and can out rebound OKC, they got game 7.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta go back and read the cs reaction as this went down. In still stunned. Kd cant hit, russ 4 turnivers in the last 2 min. So many people said what they were would reappear, then we forget and thoght it was gone , now it kills em. Might end up their destiny. Epic collapse
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/GxrzNbMq5gk

He gave 0 ? about OKC feelings

"Slay Thompson"
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Regardless of what happens I don't think durant gonna leave in fa he probably sign a 1 year deal if they don't win it next season either russ or durant bouncin
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westbrook and Durant gave the game away
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm rich right, a millionaire, a ball player that travels a lot. I am gone more than I am at home. Not saying I shouldn't have a heart to love but why tf would I break in a random house to bust my girlfriend especially at late night. I don't even have the luxury as that pelicans player & I still wouldn't go to those extremes. These new ? are ? martyr........willing to die over it. You better go pick up some UGK, Too Short, E40 albums equip game from them & call it a day

sad part is....alot of these dudes fukk the same women.

or go to the extreme of fukking the same women that is passed around the music industry.

i dont get it.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KD would be dumb to leave. Unless he signing with SA or GS he need to go where ever Russ go.

It seem like he tried to do what Russ do and that aint his game. Russ got one mode and that's fast, everything else can be figured out later. KD trying to rush shots and get the ball up that aint what he do. He needs to have more poise especially in the clutch.

That 3 he took in the second qtr I think it was, was one of the worst shots I ever seen. He didn't even have to take it. He just threw that ? up.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I think the gsw coaching staff have figured out alotta things that caused them to lose those 2 games in a row. As long as they stay healthy and can out rebound OKC, they got game 7.

GS Coaching Staff -

He Klay... Steph...

Go make a lot of shots.
    Score like around 70 or so... Good talk.

It's def much more than just telling them to make shots. Match ups, defensive assignments, ball movement, shot selection, when and when not to foul, offensive execution...etc. certain things have to be done to even allow them to be in the game other than just making shots.
  • [Trillmatic]
    Options
    <iframe src="
    width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script&gt;
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where can I watch the replay of this game? Any like? YouTube doesn't have the full game loaded yet
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm rich right, a millionaire, a ball player that travels a lot. I am gone more than I am at home. Not saying I shouldn't have a heart to love but why tf would I break in a random house to bust my girlfriend especially at late night. I don't even have the luxury as that pelicans player & I still wouldn't go to those extremes. These new ? are ? martyr........willing to die over it. You better go pick up some UGK, Too Short, E40 albums equip game from them & call it a day

sad part is....alot of these dudes fukk the same women.

or go to the extreme of fukking the same women that is passed around the music industry.

i dont get it.

The tired cliche of rappers wanna be ball players and ball players wanna be rappers and joes wanna be both

:s

? be talkin bout they rosters and stables ? be watchin too much SportsCenter
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where can I watch the replay of this game? Any like? YouTube doesn't have the full game loaded yet

nbahd.com brotha

disable ads tho. its the full game
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NBA tv usually shows a condensed version of the game the day after
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got cable.

NBA TV replays games religiously. I also record all of the good matchups for replay value.

Cord cutters got a lot to say about $40/ mo being a waste of money, until sports seasons come around.
This discussion has been closed.