Comments

• Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Nonsense, Pac was about to do no such thing.

He was on the verge of falling off.

And LOL @ crushing Big with a roster of MCs that included Big Daddy Kane, Greg Nice and Craig Mack.

Puffy and Bad Boy ANNIHILATED Death Row in 1997, there was nothing left but ashes.

And before any of you 2Pac stans nosigns or flag me, will you at least admit that after 1997 there was nothing left of Death Row but ashes? They tried to release a Chronic 2000 LP and nobody bought it. Otherwise, I don't know of anything Death Row did after 1997.

CP8DzBpUsAAkllA.jpg

U r n ya 40s so u should know the president of deathrow east standing next to mc new York pac was not playing no games when he said he was gonna destroy big that's y he went & got kats like run dmc on deathrow east..........mc new York really had enuff power n 96 2 b king of both coasts especially when he was flexin n ny wit 100 jerzey ? rocking deathrow east tees wit suge n background & big & puff running scared @ the 96 MTV musik awards nas was the only NY rapper that pac spoke 2 & killed ?

I think you're overrating pac pull. Pac would of had to drop the west side ? if he wanted to be king in NY. A New Yorker switching coast because he was ran out of NY and then saying "? New York"(stans, he said it)is not a good look for a king.

Lies he left New York when he was 14

And LOL @ crushing Big with a roster of MCs that included Big Daddy Kane, Greg Nice and Craig Mack.

Puffy and Bad Boy ANNIHILATED Death Row in 1997, there was nothing left but ashes.

And before any of you 2Pac stans nosigns or flag me, will you at least admit that after 1997 there was nothing left of Death Row but ashes? They tried to release a Chronic 2000 LP and nobody bought it. Otherwise, I don't know of anything Death Row did after 1997.

CP8DzBpUsAAkllA.jpg

U r n ya 40s so u should know the president of deathrow east standing next to mc new York pac was not playing no games when he said he was gonna destroy big that's y he went & got kats like run dmc on deathrow east..........mc new York really had enuff power n 96 2 b king of both coasts especially when he was flexin n ny wit 100 jerzey ? rocking deathrow east tees wit suge n background & big & puff running scared @ the 96 MTV musik awards nas was the only NY rapper that pac spoke 2 & killed ?

I think you're overrating pac pull. Pac would of had to drop the west side ? if he wanted to be king in NY. A New Yorker switching coast because he was ran out of NY and then saying "? New York"(stans, he said it)is not a good look for a king.

Lies he left New York when he was 14

Smh. What did I lie about?

Everything he didn't get ran out of anywhere and he ain't never switch sides cause he was on the same side from the start which is the westside

Which one is it? He lived in ny until he was 14 or he was on the west side from the start?

No fool I was saying he been repping California since he came in the game thru digital

then this means your ? missed the point the other dude was making to you

No ? your ? just can't understand simple logic ain't no point to be made pac already made the point
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol no, you still don't get what dude was telling you.... When you figure it out let me know until then shut your stupid ass up
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    You know that was nothing more than saying we living this thug life and nothing else....Only Pac would take that as a diss...If anyone else said that, nothing would be made of it....P and Hav said they both respected dude until he dissed them.....You dont believe it was a diss thats why you're saying what you think Pac was thinking...Thats nonsense homie we need something more solid than that....That's a reach...Once again to any of you cats, dont quote me unless you got that diss....

Im never said "I Personally" thought That's what Mobb Meant. Im sure Pac Mis understood it. But you have to look at it from Tupac's mindstate at the time. He said in his last interview he thought cats was tryna get him not only shot out the game but also felt like ? was speaking as if he's a relic in the streets. Then you hear "thug life WE still living it" like they doing the thug movement and Pac aint because he in jail or almost dead so he aint. Im just saying maybe thatz what he thought. Not what "I thought". Misunderstandings happen man. I went off on a chick at my job the other day because I was moody about some other ? im going thru and took something wrong that i would usually not take wrong. ? happens.

Yo, we know that wasnt a diss...Like I said, only Pac and whoever he could manipulate would take that as a diss...
    Anybody drop those disses aimed at Pac before he started dissing? Been mad posts since I asked before....

It was more so the East Coast not really ? w/ the West Coast. Even Kevin Powell, the esteemed reporter, confirmed that the East Coast wasn't ? w/ Pac.

The radio stations out there used to have commercials where they would ? on the West Coast. Calling them bamas, saying it wasn't hip hop, clowning their Jheri curls. Go dig up old Source articles and you can see clear coastal bias; a sense of entitlement because they started hip hop. Pac felt like that wasn't right.

Even Jay came out (granted this was '96) and said too much West Coast ? lickin

Nowhere does it say that anywhere has to like a certain rappers music....Pac wasnt getting much burn, but how can he get mad at that? People sit up here every day and say shy like this rapper wasnt getting no play where they're from, so why is this a problem? Dont believe everything cats say, that ? about radio stations commercials is a lie, b...Use to listen to the radio all of the time back then...Ya boy heard the beginning of LA LA and lied to yall.... They mocked west coast talk but that was after the Dogg Pound mocked East coast talk in the beginning of NY NY...Now if the journalists were talking reckless, why take that out on rappers...that makes no sense...Jay was in 96....Once again, can I get something that YOU ? heard, give me one line of someone dissing Pac before he started dissing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q0zA2cfRCU

What about when Jay was like "2 much westcoast ? licking"or something like that he said in like 95? I know RD dropped in 96 but I remember hearing that 22 twos verse way before that on an underground rap show over a black moon beat. Blazay Blazay also had they little song when the east is in the house or some ? . If you want to go before that Tim dog had ? Compton just outta jealousy! Yall hero Flex Hogan was always sliding in hater type of ? ? anti west ? sounding like ya boy 5 Grand too.

Come on man

You acting oblivious and Im not gonna give it a pass.

Dont act like you dont know why ? out here felt certain types of ways. Now the way Mobb got into it wit Pac sound lile a misunderstanding but his ? wit Big was a real street altercation between him and who he felt Biggies dudes were so that's valid.
  • Javon803
    Options
    Lol no, you still don't get what dude was telling you.... When you figure it out let me know until then shut your stupid ass up

That ? wasn't telling me ? ? ass ? so it don't even matter The ? is clearly biased with pac hate anyways no need to listen to ? on what I already know ? ?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know that was nothing more than saying we living this thug life and nothing else....Only Pac would take that as a diss...If anyone else said that, nothing would be made of it....P and Hav said they both respected dude until he dissed them.....You dont believe it was a diss thats why you're saying what you think Pac was thinking...Thats nonsense homie we need something more solid than that....That's a reach...Once again to any of you cats, dont quote me unless you got that diss....

Im never said "I Personally" thought That's what Mobb Meant. Im sure Pac Mis understood it. But you have to look at it from Tupac's mindstate at the time. He said in his last interview he thought cats was tryna get him not only shot out the game but also felt like ? was speaking as if he's a relic in the streets. Then you hear "thug life WE still living it" like they doing the thug movement and Pac aint because he in jail or almost dead so he aint. Im just saying maybe thatz what he thought. Not what "I thought". Misunderstandings happen man. I went off on a chick at my job the other day because I was moody about some other ? im going thru and took something wrong that i would usually not take wrong. ? happens.

Yo, we know that wasnt a diss...Like I said, only Pac and whoever he could manipulate would take that as a diss...
    Anybody drop those disses aimed at Pac before he started dissing? Been mad posts since I asked before....

It was more so the East Coast not really ? w/ the West Coast. Even Kevin Powell, the esteemed reporter, confirmed that the East Coast wasn't ? w/ Pac.

The radio stations out there used to have commercials where they would ? on the West Coast. Calling them bamas, saying it wasn't hip hop, clowning their Jheri curls. Go dig up old Source articles and you can see clear coastal bias; a sense of entitlement because they started hip hop. Pac felt like that wasn't right.

Nowhere does it say that anywhere has to like a certain rappers music....Pac wasnt getting much burn, but how can he get mad at that? People sit up here every day and say shy like this rapper wasnt getting no play where they're from, so why is this a problem? Dont believe everything cats say, that ? about radio stations commercials is a lie, b...Use to listen to the radio all of the time back then...Ya boy heard the beginning of LA LA and lied to yall.... They mocked west coast talk but that was after the Dogg Pound mocked East coast talk in the beginning of NY NY...Now if the journalists were talking reckless, why take that out on rappers...that makes no sense...Jay was in 96....Once again, can I get something that YOU ? heard, give me one line of someone dissing Pac before he started dissing...

What about when Jay was like "2 much westcoast ? licking"or something like that he said in like 95? I know RD dropped in 96 but I remember hearing that 22 twos verse way before that on an underground rap show over a black moon beat. Blazay Blazay also had they little song when the east is in the house or some ? . If you want to go before that Tim dog had ? Compton just outta jealousy! Yall hero Flex Hogan was always sliding in hater type of ? ? anti west ? sounding like ya boy 5 Grand too.

Come on man

Dont act like you dont know why ? out here felt certain types of ways. Now the way Mobb got into it wit Pac sound lile a misunderstanding but his ? wit Big was a real street altercation between him and who he felt Biggies dudes were so that's valid.

The boy 5 took at back to Hammer dissing Doug E Fresh...lol, so cmon homie....Im aware of all of the ? that was going on, but its clear that we see ? from different angles. Until you can come up with something somebody said, this ? is pointless. Yes there were jabs from both sides, but you cant go back further than Ice T and Hammer dissing..Once again Blazay Blazay When east is in the House, {East New York} nothing to do with what you was thinking...Whats crazy is Buckshot said, "Leave it alone, its a hip hop thang/ not a fake drip drop thang with corn ass slang" and Pac wanted to work with him...I'm not in you ? heads b, dont know why you still feel a certain way... I can say that your beef shouldnt be with the rappers more so the media and the fans to a point, but you cant get mad if people dont ? with certain rappers

B how the hell could you hear Flex way over on the westcoast? lol...His show wasnt syndicated was it? Flex a hero? That ? is a Dj, and he played Snoop, Dre and a few others back then...Biggie and Pac, well that shouldve been between Pac and Jimmy especially after Lil Shawn broke it down...Like I said, b we seeing things from different angles, really dont understand your gripe...Been hitting you cats with facts and in return, I get hearsay, reaching and speculations....Last time, b...Who dissed Pac before he started dissing, need some verbatim
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    Shouldn't have started it !!!!

He didn't.

The ? he didn't who did then???? Pac started all that ?

How wrong you are. The beef started between Suge/Diddy in Atlanta with Diddy's bodyguard getting killed. Pac & Big got caught up in the ? eventually and ? really got out of control causing nationwide beef in Hip-Hop which was instigated by the media & Hip-Hop publications like Vibe.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

That ? wasn't telling me ? ? ass ? so it don't even matter The ? is clearly biased with pac hate anyways no need to listen to ? on what I already know ? ?

And You clearly biased with the pac dickriding. ? yourself you lil ?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

He didn't.

How wrong you are. The beef started between Suge/Diddy in Atlanta with Diddy's bodyguard getting killed. Pac & Big got caught up in the ? eventually and ? really got out of control causing nationwide beef in Hip-Hop which was instigated by the media & Hip-Hop publications like Vibe.

Dont forget the incident when he was attacked and shot in New York...He definetly had reason to be angry. To act like he just made it all up out of thin air for no reason and "started" it...technically that incident definitely contributed. He was minding his own business. Also how he felt people there treated him. He didnt start anything...that said hey tempers flared understandably and as time went by he began to connect with certain people back East as that was where he was from. Im not from there so I dont get why some had such problems with him he was embraced in the West, South and midwest. Different situation in NY obviously. Which is where the problems came from but thats just one art of the whole thing.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bottom line is if Suge and Pac didn't start it, they escalated it to the point where it got out of control.

And when it got out of control, they lost everything on their end and out of everybody Pac was dissing, Biggie got shot and killed but Jay Z, Nas and Puff Daddy are doing fine.

The East won and that's indisputable.

And Bad Boy outsold Death Row.

And Bad Boy is still touring.

I could go on but you guys would get jealous and call me a hater and flag me and nosign me when all I'm typing is truth.

The only way you Tupac stans can win this debate is by brining up a hypothetical situation where a label called Death Row East existed and took out Bad Boy. Well in that case I could say there would have been a hypothetical Bad Boy West that would of taken out Death Row if Pac had survived the shooting and Suge Knight didn't go to jail. See how ridiculous these hypothetical situations are?
  • Javon803
    Options
    Get off my ? you lil hoe hell if I am biased its warranted much hate and bias yo ? ass throw around ole ? calling the kettle black ass ? go trip down a flight of stairs you ? ass ?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

He didn't.

Dont forget the incident when he was attacked and shot in New York...He definetly had reason to be angry. To act like he just made it all up out of thin air for no reason and "started" it...technically that incident definitely contributed. He was minding his own business. Also how he felt people there treated him. He didnt start anything...that said hey tempers flared understandably and as time went by he began to connect with certain people back East as that was where he was from. Im not from there so I dont get why some had such problems with him he was embraced in the West, South and midwest. Different situation in NY obviously. Which is where the problems came from but thats just one art of the whole thing.

Yeah Pac got shot & robbed in NY at the studio because of some street ? with Jimmy Henchman & Haitian Jack if I'm right. Pac had the right to be suspicious of, if not angry Big/Diddy at the time because I think they was running with them same guys on a street level but as Pac said in an interview that they were probably being extorted by Henchman & company. It's already documented in AHH article where the shooter in '95 already said he was hired by Jimmy to rob Pac because Jimmy felt that Pac was talking too much ? .

Pac getting with Suge was the worst thing he could ever do. Suge just poured gasoline on a fire that had already started. Then on top of that he wasn't even paying Pac royalties for the music he was putting out. And I think Big was getting ? over by Diddy as well on the contract end.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get off my ? you lil hoe hell if I am biased its warranted much hate and bias yo ? ass throw around ole ? calling the kettle black ass ? go trip down a flight of stairs you ? ass ?
    Take a deep breath man, it's not that serious. You gonna give yourself high blood pressure over this ? .
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

you pac dickriders are as emotional as that ? was smh....get it together
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Come on man

The boy 5 took at back to Hammer dissing Doug E Fresh...lol, so cmon homie....Im aware of all of the ? that was going on, but its clear that we see ? from different angles. Until you can come up with something somebody said, this ? is pointless. Yes there were jabs from both sides, but you cant go back further than Ice T and Hammer dissing..Once again Blazay Blazay When east is in the House, {East New York} nothing to do with what you was thinking...Whats crazy is Buckshot said, "Leave it alone, its a hip hop thang/ not a fake drip drop thang with corn ass slang" and Pac wanted to work with him...I'm not in you ? heads b, dont know why you still feel a certain way... I can say that your beef shouldnt be with the rappers more so the media and the fans to a point, but you cant get mad if people dont ? with certain rappers

B how the hell could you hear Flex way over on the westcoast? lol...His show wasnt syndicated was it? Flex a hero? That ? is a Dj, and he played Snoop, Dre and a few others back then...Biggie and Pac, well that shouldve been between Pac and Jimmy especially after Lil Shawn broke it down...Like I said, b we seeing things from different angles, really dont understand your gripe...Been hitting you cats with facts and in return, I get hearsay, reaching and speculations....Last time, b...Who dissed Pac before he started dissing, need some verbatim

It's like white people blaming Black people for all the ills in the world. White Americans started the It's NY fault default response first(those Damn Yankees) and now its infected Black America. Victims of propaganda and limited initial thinking.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    The East/West beef was like a baseball game;

The west hit a home run in the first inning (The Chronic)

The west hit another home run in the second inning (? )

The west his another home run in the third inning (All Eyes on Me)

The west hit another home run in the fourth inning (Makavelli)

By the ninth inning the East was winning 10-4. All those home runs in the early innings don't amount to a hill of beans if you lose at the end of the game.
  • Javon803
    Options
    Take a deep breath man, it's not that serious. You gonna give yourself high blood pressure over this ? .

Lol true you right it's just the Internet to me though believe it or not I don't really be taking it that serious just like to have a lil fun with it every now and then
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You really think the Dogg Pound was mocking NYC at the beginning of NYNY? I kinda thought they were paying homage.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

You really think the Dogg Pound was mocking NYC at the beginning of NYNY? I kinda thought they were paying homage.

You thought that before they said that's what they were doing?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Deathrow East was gonna take over the game with Nice and Smooth, Eric B and Craig Mack in 1997?

eghme35m0q5o.gif
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Deathrow East was gonna take over the game with Nice and Smooth, Eric B and Craig Mack in 1997?

eghme35m0q5o.gif

Thats what I'm saying. How ridiculous does that sound.

Another name they mentioned was Scorpio from the Furious 5.

Those cats are all legends, but they weren't gonna change the game in 1996.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

"New York, New York"
    (feat. Snoop)

Yo B (turn your speakers up man)
    Turn your speakers up money!
    Yo ? ! (Yo ? ?)
    Yo I got mad skills.
    Isn't that money....

That's not mocking?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited May 2016
    Options

eghme35m0q5o.gif

http://youtu.be/iPwZBoZL39g

Yes n 96 deathrow was murdering bad boy n sells & $....& all pac was gonna do was put on og ny rappers on deathrow east along wit nu talent like the jerzey mob along wit Wu tang & roll over bad boy......by the end of 97 deathrow east would've been the nu east label & this is how big & puff would've been looking like

http://youtu.be/0AOVf9p9ht4
  • 5 Grand
    Options

eghme35m0q5o.gif

http://youtu.be/iPwZBoZL39g

Yes n 96 deathrow was murdering bad boy n sells & $....& all pac was gonna do was put on og ny rappers on deathrow east along wit nu talent like the jerzey mob along wit Wu tang & roll over bad boy......by the end of 97 deathrow east would've been the nu east label & this is how big & puff would've been looking like

http://youtu.be/0AOVf9p9ht4

Pac wasn't gonna do ?
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Pac the greatest of all time :+1:
    Had 2 give ya a GOAT and a cosign
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac was about 2 crush big , mobb deep & who ever from ny that was down wit them n they own backyard..... deathrow east was gonna b a roster of mainly og ny rappers like big daddy Kane , Greg nyce , Craig mack & etc that pac could've easily had doin plat numbers again.......2 bad MC NEW York died & we never got 2 c deathrow east & the 1 nation project really come to life like pac wanted a nas & pac trak n 97 wouldve changed hip hop 4ever

Hold up bruh....How the hell they Annialate a company that was smashing them when they Leader Biggie was in hiding and Puff was coppin Pleas and beggin the whole roster to not diss back? Thats like when Manny Pac won nine outta 12 rounds against Bradley and saying Bradley won when everybody that watched saw Timothy get the brakes beat off his ass. Badboy aint do ? , Death Rows fall had more to do with them crumbling from within AFTER Pac died. Saying he was falling off is laughable given the fact Makaveli is a classic CD.

I know you hate you some west coast but you dont gotta lie to kick it Craig

When Dre left Death Row it was just a matter of time before they crumbled. Dre was the only one that knew what he was doing. 2Pac was a great artist but he didn't have any business sense. He was too busy trying to prove to the world that he was a thug.

Honestly, that thug life is for losers. I like the moves Jay Z made with his career, or Puff Daddy. 2Pac made moves that losers make and thats why he's dead.

I think Jay Z and Puff Daddy are good role models. 2Pac and Suge Knight are terrible role models for the youth.
    Tupac was about 2 crush big , mobb deep & who ever from ny that was down wit them n they own backyard..... deathrow east was gonna b a roster of mainly og ny rappers like big daddy Kane , Greg nyce , Craig mack & etc that pac could've easily had doin plat numbers again.......2 bad MC NEW York died & we never got 2 c deathrow east & the 1 nation project really come to life like pac wanted a nas & pac trak n 97 wouldve changed hip hop 4ever

Hold up bruh....How the hell they Annialate a company that was smashing them when they Leader Biggie was in hiding and Puff was coppin Pleas and beggin the whole roster to not diss back? Thats like when Manny Pac won nine outta 12 rounds against Bradley and saying Bradley won when everybody that watched saw Timothy get the brakes beat off his ass. Badboy aint do ? , Death Rows fall had more to do with them crumbling from within AFTER Pac died. Saying he was falling off is laughable given the fact Makaveli is a classic CD.

When Dre left Death Row it was just a matter of time before they crumbled. Dre was the only one that knew what he was doing. 2Pac was a great artist but he didn't have any business sense. He was too busy trying to prove to the world that he was a thug.

Honestly, that thug life is for losers. I like the moves Jay Z made with his career, or Puff Daddy. 2Pac made moves that losers make and thats why he's dead.

I think Jay Z and Puff Daddy are good role models. 2Pac and Suge Knight are terrible role models for the youth.

Pac was 25 when he died, dude started in the business at 18 or 19.
    Don't act like you had everything together at 25, he was still learning and had great ideas.
    He was only 25 for three months, he still had time to grow but was killed before he could.
    Same with Big he was 24 when he was killed, they were both still young we make mistakes when were young.