Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    ? damn this topic descends into madness between episodes.
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Cathleene was about no peace bruh. That ? started the war. Ned told this ? to go up North and get my bannermen ready for war. What does this ? do? Start the war before she even make it to the North.

I've been saying this from the start. Ned's honor wasn't the problem. It was his inability to keep his lady in line that did him in. In the book, Cat basically acknowledges that all the bad ? that happened was her fault.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    I really hope both the faith militant and tomen gets slaughtered this season

I thought you would love them
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think we slick might get Lady Stoneheart this season too

For what, at this point?
    Sansa sent Brienne to the Riverlands. Cersei just sent Jaime to the Riverlands. And we learned that the BWB been rallying the people in the Riverlands.

I mean... the set up is there
    62905f2cb5e04f71c585b8d0e6500cb5.jpg

And she will lose again
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Episode was wack. I'm just tired of Danerys and her speeches already. My girl was mad cuz I called out the feminism ? with her character and the lil work she's put in. Ending was trash. Oh and Sam's ? ass don't deserve no Valeryian sword. Hey at least we got an extra stark this episode. ? with us. #AryasTheRealest
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    And for Jacqen to carry out a mission like that the buyer would have to have deep pockets, and who has deeper pockets than Triggerfinger the former hand of the king for the richest family in Westeros ?? Tyrion said he cooked the books for the Lannisters and ran them into debt and gave a lot of suspicious people money in season 2 and 3. Who else would benefit from keeping Arya safe and alive ? Lord Triggerfinger I say.....

I don't know, Sion. At this point, you've been making Triggerfigger out to be the Illuminati of Westeros. Triggerfigger's that powerful? Word?

YES
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they gonna end up talking to the mormonts and they gonna ask for longclaw back
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I hate Bolton so bad
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My dude Jaime was getting ready to open another can of whoop ass on Bernie Sanders......this the second time he dodged an asswhooping from Jaime.....it wont be a third time
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Options
    Two handed Jamie ran up the ? who killed the sword of the morning in the middle of the street with no ? given but one hand Jamie wont merk sanders
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't think the writers are trying to swerve us with the whole arya giving up to become a faceless assassin?

I think aryas initiation is to actually ? the assassin chick. They've been making it a point to show that ole girl didn't believe arya could make it. What better way for arya to loss her off and make her think she's soft then "botching," a ? . Hopefully arya is waiting for her and kills that chick and becomes a faceless assassin!

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lil ? Aria dont want to put the murder game down. She cutty status now. Damn shame.

The girl has no heart. This angers the Many Face ? . The girl must must be punished for not following orders.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    watched 5 years of GoT in two weeks, now up to s6 ep3

this show is in-? -sane

I was team Dany, but she can't get ? together..

#TeamWhiteWalkers

idk how the ? they're going to be defeated

We know how they were made. The next question that needs to be answered is WHO was the King before they turned him.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol finally cersei got arrested I knew those sparrows would turn on her. I hope Cersei dies soon
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    watched 5 years of GoT in two weeks, now up to s6 ep3

this show is in-? -sane

I was team Dany, but she can't get ? together..

#TeamWhiteWalkers

idk how the ? they're going to be defeated

We know how they were made. The next question that needs to be answered is WHO was the King before they turned him.

That was already answered several pages back.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    Sam daddy got a big ass house and a big ? wife why he so angry?

? ....Look at his first born
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    3 more episodes to watch for season 5. I'll be all caught up
    Tomorrow

GOAT episode on deck next

Hardhome 9aib9fiqbiw3.png