TI’s NYC Show Ends in Shooting (TroyAve's Bodyguard killed,TroyAve Indicted on Shooting Charged )

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    siilentlou wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    They're about to dump all the charges on Troy, ? actually investigating and doing their jobs.

? all that, ? cant have it both ways. 30 peole in 1 room if nobody talks Troy just gon have to eat that

They street right? Aigt cool then do your time, they'll kep your comissary stocked.

There are 2 sides though. Troy should do time for shooting and possessing a firearm. But who shot Banga? They need to do their job. But I know how these NYC cops are when it comes to black people and especially rappers. So I expect them to make up some fuckery and dump all the charges on Troy. It saves them time and energy since they're lazy and they get paid. So from their perspective there is no incentive.

Aint no investigation if nobody tell, you watch First 48 lol Thwy cops, not psychics

So again, i dont wanna hear,that. ? ? n moan that JMJ, Pac, Big, etc murders aint been solved. Welp...street ? dont tell and rather handle it in the street. Um, okaaaaay!?!? You dont think police know that?

Pop po at home like aight bet, handle ya business. ..

The whole place has cameras. Ain't much need to rely on eyewitnesses.

Maybe green room / dressing room don't have cameras and only way to really what happen is with people talking which nobody really isn't

I can see the dressing room not having cameras, but the green room, I doubt it.

Green rooms/Dressing rooms are the same things and no there's no cameras back there. There's only 1 venue I ever seen with cameras backstage. Also, artists don't get searched. Artists can bring whatever they want into the venue pretty much with their gear.

Green rooms tends to be where the guests hangout until they're ready to perform. Dressing room is different.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man. Taxstone aint shoot his man....so why is troy shooting at Tax? Hes done if thats the case.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    First bobby, now Troy smh

Who the hell is gonna hold Brooklyn down

Joey Badass

Hip hop is street rooted. Joey isn't

Jay still in the game tho

Dumb ignorant logic...so according to your logic if an artist is not "street rooted" he can't hold it down? Take a look at some of the biggest names out now...kanye, j.cole, big sean n drake..none of em claim to be "street"
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jamacia" finna cry lol
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This ? a mess. That's what troy needs. Confusion is good for the defense.

You say that like the confusion is going to get him off on everything. He's seen on camera firing a gun in a club. No amount of confusion is going to dispute that fact

Get him off on everything? Nah but I rather do a 6 wit a 3 instead of a 12 wit a 6
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man. Taxstone aint shoot his man....so why is troy shooting at Tax? Hes done if thats the case.

Comments like this make me believe you wont to see the man lock up for murder.Don't you think if Tax wasn't there none of this ? wouldn't of happened?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-iad3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13307401_10154254376976151_3014499770072779111_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoibCJ9&oh=7beec5d6c4e376992cb459676793551a&oe=57E2E06D[/img]

Bad News

Troy Ave was released from the hospital today after recovering from last week’s gun shot wound to the leg. He was wheeled into Manhattan criminal court where he plead not guilty and held without bail. Though the investigation is on-going, his lawyer, Scott Lemon, says Troy was victim and not the assailant.

“What really happened here is Mr. Collins here is the real victim. The person who was killed at this event, he died a hero. He (McPhatter) was his bodyguard. He wasn’t shot by Mr. Collins. He was a lifelong friend. This 11 seconds of video that the NYPD released, it doesn’t say what happened before, it doesn’t say what happened after. The scientific evidence will show he didn’t shoot himself. This was another rush to judgement. In this case he’s the victim and should be treated like the victim.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the New York DAily News article they're still running with the Troy Ave vs Maino angle
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Seeing troy like that actually got me upset

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DcUic7ls-G0&persist_app=1&app=m

Them wheeling him into court
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I keep telling ? that taxstone is affiliated with maino........

maino dont have beef with troy ave.........

but that doesnt mean tax cant have beef with ave............

I dont remember how i know this, i think maybe it was from one of tax interviews or his podcast

but i remember him being around maino, and the ? maino rolled with like push montana.......

I remember uncle murda and tax podcast, it seems like they aint really know each other like
    that even though they both from east ny........

im gussing the more tax got more well known with his podcast, and maino teaming up
    with murda for they joint album, than tax and murda became more cool.......

Tax be about that ? though thats why he talk so much ? cause he know he
    got ? that would get busy...........hence the reason why math hoffa address the ?
    on some lets box one on one type ? , cause math know that tax roll with ?
    that would take it there and math know he would take it there also, so no need for
    ? from each crew to die...

Maino be on some lets unify all the brooklyn artist.........

• MrCrookedLetter
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh going to jail. I just want to know who killed his mans
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why Troy didn't drive to NJ? He'd still be on camera allegedly but at least he could more on his own accord.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Troy didn't drive to NJ? He'd still be on camera allegedly but at least he could more on his own accord.

He is going to drive to NJ with a bullet wound in his leg?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Maybe he thought that would make him look guilty?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That reporter i talked to his mom.other day anything u wanna say im shocked troy didnt reaction cant say the media
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vwvvtkc6ln4q.png

Welp, it's a wrap
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

He is going to drive to NJ with a bullet wound in his leg?

Yes. He wasn't in a rush so cross that river and get checked out there. He would of avoided being handcuff to his bed.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    Options
    vwvvtkc6ln4q.png

Smh damn dude