Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo how does ? Benjen feel about all that's been gping on with his dam family tho? Does he know aaaanything?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    I think Marg is running the same game cersei did that got everybody ? up with these ? from the start.

No I disagree. Margery is playing a smarter game than Cersei ever did with the faith militant especially and kind of overall game as well. Margery knows that she can get Tommen to do anything she wants and its easier for her to get that done free than in a dungeon. Once Margery start giving Tommen that ? again all that allegiance between the Faith Militant and crown is over. Margery and her grandmother not going for that ? !

Difference between Margery and Cersei is that Cersei plays the game like a man and Margery moves men like woman should in the game. Cersei learned from her father Margery learned from her grandmother. Only but so far a ? can get moving like a man before a she is eventually treated like one. Cersei biggest strength is also her biggest weakness IMO.

Man Margery about give Tomen that pus until she gets prego then that ? is going to end up dead. And house tyrell going to be the boss house.

The ? not hard see if a person got their eyes open.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Tommen speech reminded me of when Uncle Scar was like this is the new age...The new age of harmony between lions and hyenas
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    loch121 wrote: »
    I think Marg is running the same game cersei did that got everybody ? up with these ? from the start.

No I disagree. Margery is playing a smarter game than Cersei ever did with the faith militant especially and kind of overall game as well. Margery knows that she can get Tommen to do anything she wants and its easier for her to get that done free than in a dungeon. Once Margery start giving Tommen that ? again all that allegiance between the Faith Militant and crown is over. Margery and her grandmother not going for that ? !

Difference between Margery and Cersei is that Cersei plays the game like a man and Margery moves men like woman should in the game. Cersei learned from her father Margery learned from her grandmother. Only but so far a ? can get moving like a man before a she is eventually treated like one. Cersei biggest strength is also her biggest weakness IMO.

Great post
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    udxdza4dyu0n.jpg
    Jaime stabbing up the Mad King

iujk50khvsdi.jpg
    Jaime sitting up on the throne....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    I think Ned may have ? around and accidentally killed his sister
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read a gang of theories. The three headed dragon one seems like the most probable, especially after how the dragons acted around Tyrion, and of course R+L=J
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I think she died giving. Birth
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me too I just throwing ? out there
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

That's the official version though....just like we thought Ned turned super sayain and bodied Sir " Hands of Fury " Dayne..when his mans stabbed him the back. .....the entire reasons of the flashbacks are kind of to say ? ain't what it seems and u didn't get the full factual story....in Bran s vision in the last episode right after u see Young Ned Stark u see ? hands and what looks like a stab wounds...some ppl think it's the scene of Lyanna giving bloony birth but most didon't see the stab wound....I think he could ve accidentally tripped and stabbed her up....
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

I'm a Stark thru and thru, but I might have to have the Mother of Dragons as my reserve after this. She got that ether for your ass @GoldieTV . Literally.

Ask the white walkers, they don't want it the Mother of Dragons...noooo

I knew she was a thot the whole time.

Yeah fam she's straight from the left

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_U9QsaARzo
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thinking about it you might be on something.

Ned - ? you got both pop and big bro kilt thinking you was kidnapped and you down here getting your back blown out?

Lyana - Eddard I didn't know, I am....

Neds is blinded by rage and stabs her. She proceeds to ask Ned to keep the fact that she was being a side ? a secret..

I think the more likely scenario is he went to ? rhaegar and she jumped infront of the blade
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    That's possible too
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    ? I can finally discuss with you guys

Did you pick a team yet or what
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he wit the realest on the set!
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »

Thinking about it you might be on something.

Ned - ? you got both pop and big bro kilt thinking you was kidnapped and you down here getting your back blown out?

Lyana - Eddard I didn't know, I am....

Neds is blinded by rage and stabs her. She proceeds to ask Ned to keep the fact that she was being a side ? a secret..

I think the more likely scenario is he went to ? rhaegar and she jumped infront of the blade

its not ...considering rhaegar was already dead at that point at the trident
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

smh
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh

he smart..
    he realizes all the rest of u muthafuckas is jus spokes on the wheel..
    a wooden one.. that burns easily! hahaha