The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IgboNegro wrote: »

Michelle Beadle, Cari Champion and Molly Qerim bout to be "outraged" tomorrow

Yep beadle will say he doesn't deserve to play in the NBA

Beadle is annoying as ? . I hate ESPN for the simple fact that the only so called Spurs fans on that whole network are so damn ? and annoying.

Makes the fan base seem bad if you didn't know any better. Smh

some of the posts Ive seen from the fans at Spurstalk make yall look bad too. some of the most racist fans in the nba, dont believe me? go check it out yourself.

they commonly refer to Westbrook as "westchimp" and other dumb ? like that.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Beadle is annoying as ? . I hate ESPN for the simple fact that the only so called Spurs fans on that whole network are so damn ? and annoying.

some of the posts Ive seen from the fans at Spurstalk make yall look bad too. some of the most racist fans in the nba, dont believe me? go check it out yourself.

Its amazing how some whites can cheer for blacks on their sports team but dog other blacks and call them names reminds me of the scene in doing the right thing the skinny ? dude idolized black sports stars like mj etc but had disdain for the ? around the way then gonna say well the stars are Not really black
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbM48NeCyqc

good video on how russell westbrrok defense hurt the thunder in game 6
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its amazing how some whites can cheer for blacks on their sports team but dog other blacks and call them names reminds me of the scene in doing the right thing the skinny ? dude idolized black sports stars like mj etc but had disdain for the ? around the way then gonna say well the stars are Not really black

thats exactly what thats like. idiotic. what these ? racists dont understand is that by supporting the leagues by supporting a team/players you are lining the pockets and helping people you hate. how you can be racist yet watch/support sports dominated by black/hispanic/foreign players is mind boggling to me.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol[img]https://scontent-dfw1-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13315564_10154954454414698_4490944682476818219_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=160e24820b3a4e7301a4a17af2d7b6c9&oe=57CEA023[/img]
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Spurstalk is trash.

Pounding the Rock is a pretty good website for the Spurs but they tend to be a little prudish though.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lost in the sauce is the Kyrie / Curry matchup...

Few have Drew as a Top 10 player in the league, and he knows it. After watching his team lose the Finals last year, dude probably has a major chip on his shoulder.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Lost in the sauce is the Kyrie / Curry matchup...

Few have Drew as a Top 10 player in the league, and he knows it. After watching his team lose the Finals last year, dude probably has a major chip on his shoulder.

I just hope he doesn't dribble the air out the ball only to get a bad shot
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Roberson one of the few nba players I've seen that I have doubts could even dominate a pickup game amongst regular ? at the park
    Lol No way man, whole different level.
    I remember hooping with Boobie Gibson at the UT gym and some college players and he made them look like some scrubs.
    It made me think damn and in the NBA he not even a starter

Yea I thought this was well known lol The worst nba guard probably doesn't even miss in practice. Or even D league/ international level

When Jeff Capel was coach at VCU he would open the gym and play pick up with some of his players (eric maynor) and a small group of non players . Dude hardly missed. Not even moving at full speed but he legit did not miss. And he never sniffed the league
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Bron Bron

https://youtu.be/cE2Alurmrak

"? Bron Bron he'll never be Kobe
    And yo hair ? up just like Ginobili"

Kevin-Hart-and-Shaq.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That bball breakdown video is not a good look for russ.Terrible defensive awareness he out there walking around not even trying sad man

Like I said Russ gets a pass because he wild.
    I remember that 3 Tony Parker hit because Russ was ball watching instead of his man. Ain't nothing changed
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    James Jones can take any team to the playoffs. He changes the franchise

Modern day Robert Horry
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberson best attribute is his defense but he need to b Tony Allen level to justify putting him out there and he far from it

Roberson one of the few nba players I've seen that I have doubts could even dominate a pickup game amongst regular ? at the park

U bugging them low level NBA players still miles ahead of us regular ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    James Jones can take any team to the playoffs. He changes the franchise

Modern day Robert Horry

Disrespectful
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roberson best attribute is his defense but he need to b Tony Allen level to justify putting him out there and he far from it

yes i agree

roberson isnt an nba player tho.

i think lil dave from mlk street could hang with im 1 on 1
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Roberson stone face ass would come to the rec and not miss.

I dont know about that. But he would get buckets
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it Thursday yet?
This discussion has been closed.