Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, I'm going to have to take a reprieve Sunday night from this ? . Game 2 of the NBA Finals will be on....I'm not missing that.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khalessi as a blonde >>
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

And I dont think Targaryens married their mothers and aunts, only siblings & cousins. & even then, Jon aint Targaryen in his mindset - my son is not marrying his aunt I won't allow it...

Oh yea I forgot about the ? . Wouldn't her and Jon be some weird form of half brother and sister or something then?
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

And I dont think Targaryens married their mothers and aunts, only siblings & cousins. & even then, Jon aint Targaryen in his mindset - my son is not marrying his aunt I won't allow it...

Oh yea I forgot about the ? . Wouldn't her and Jon be some weird form of half brother and sister or something then?

Nah. They would be second cousins/ aunt and nephew
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

Yes they did. In dance of the dragons, I daughter that was suppose to be queen had an uncle husband.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

Yes they did. In dance of the dragons, I daughter that was suppose to be queen had an uncle husband.

Whether that's true or not, ? history. #HouseFire is bill maher outchea
    FulY-.jpg
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to be a lord of light follower with no mortal captain.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

To add to @OhMars he's also a Northerner he's not going to want to ? his aunt and why ? In essence he's actually in her way of taking the throne because he's the rightful heir by right. That's why I was saying they either have to destroy the throne or hope Jon don't want it but if he finds out his true parentage why would he deny himself being ?

IMO the way GRRM is going, with the Greyjoys, the slaves, the troubles of King's Landing, dismantling of the Night's Watch, Cersei/Jaime relationship, the Northerners wanting independence and the Wildlings, I think GRRM is going to ? Danearys and make her a martyr for freedom. It'd make sense and culminate the story perfectly. The show/book is based on the War of Roses, which would make Jon Snow Henry VII the one who wins the war and ends the game of thrones and becomes the King of England. Between the White Walker army, Team Triggerfinger, and knowing how Game of Thrones is, Danearys isn't going to fly in there and not take no Ls.

The Night's King has to have more than an undead army and magic swords, 6000 years is a long time to be plotting.... I expect he's going to have all bases covered - dragons, children of the forests, Bran, all of it...... It's going to be fun af to watch but don't forget this is Game of Thrones. Robb was supposed to defeat the Lannisters - he won every battle and still lost his head. Stannis had a red witch, 2-1 men for every Lannister troop with Tywin preoccupied with Robb and the landed on the front door of King's Landing and still lost his entire army at sea. Mance Ryder had 2000 men against the Night Watch's 300 and still lost and became Jon's prisoner. Rhaegar Targaryen and the Mad King had King's Landing and every house pledged to him, the greatest knights of all time under him and still got beat by two 15 year olds Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon. If you think it's going to be a cake walk for Danearys you haven't been watching long enough....

Yo if u look closely at the Bran s flashback...one of the images is a destroyed King's Landing....I think by the time Dany gets King's Landing might be destroyed by the beef between Cersei and the ? militants might destroy the city
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good to be a lord of light follower with no mortal captain.

FOH you baby burner

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Finally going to commit to a team...I just wanna thank all the teams for making good cases as to why their team is the best. But I had to follow my heart and make the best decision for me..with that being said...I choose...

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

welcome my northern brother
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a back up team, I ain't trippin
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yeah she'd be his aunt

To add to @OhMars he's also a Northerner he's not going to want to ? his aunt and why ? In essence he's actually in her way of taking the throne because he's the rightful heir by right. That's why I was saying they either have to destroy the throne or hope Jon don't want it but if he finds out his true parentage why would he deny himself being ?

IMO the way GRRM is going, with the Greyjoys, the slaves, the troubles of King's Landing, dismantling of the Night's Watch, Cersei/Jaime relationship, the Northerners wanting independence and the Wildlings, I think GRRM is going to ? Danearys and make her a martyr for freedom. It'd make sense and culminate the story perfectly. The show/book is based on the War of Roses, which would make Jon Snow Henry VII the one who wins the war and ends the game of thrones and becomes the King of England. Between the White Walker army, Team Triggerfinger, and knowing how Game of Thrones is, Danearys isn't going to fly in there and not take no Ls.

The Night's King has to have more than an undead army and magic swords, 6000 years is a long time to be plotting.... I expect he's going to have all bases covered - dragons, children of the forests, Bran, all of it...... It's going to be fun af to watch but don't forget this is Game of Thrones. Robb was supposed to defeat the Lannisters - he won every battle and still lost his head. Stannis had a red witch, 2-1 men for every Lannister troop with Tywin preoccupied with Robb and the landed on the front door of King's Landing and still lost his entire army at sea. Mance Ryder had 2000 men against the Night Watch's 300 and still lost and became Jon's prisoner. Rhaegar Targaryen and the Mad King had King's Landing and every house pledged to him, the greatest knights of all time under him and still got beat by two 15 year olds Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon. If you think it's going to be a cake walk for Danearys you haven't been watching long enough....

Yo if u look closely at the Bran s flashback...one of the images is a destroyed King's Landing....I think by the time Dany gets King's Landing might be destroyed by the beef between Cersei and the ? militants might destroy the city

Well DAYUM

Well in the books, there is a lot of foreshadowing about Cersei becoming the Mad Queen. She did burn down the Tower of the Hand with wildfire.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »
    Finally going to commit to a team...I just wanna thank all the teams for making good cases as to why their team is the best. But I had to follow my heart and make the best decision for me..with that being said...I choose...

House Stark

cug8f2qyj8qq.jpeg

I got a question. Can you rep John Snow and not rep the Starks?