The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another reason why OKC is hamstrung vs GS. Like i said many times, you cant expect your top guy to guard a Steph curry all game. No matter what fans wanna see. But since KD doesn't move to the 4 often, 1 of those 2 will always have to guard klay or Steph. If KD is at the 4 u can let Riss AND kd chill on D vs barnes, iggy, draymond,etc
    etc

Everybody too infatuated with individual defense and the "2 way player"
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh nah every NBA ? can't shoot that's for sure.

Lord willing if I ever had a shooting contest with Rondo I'm taking all he got. Tony Allen too.

http://youtu.be/eVQIjJbY2m0

Nope
  • S2J
    Options
    As expected my sources report Miami is offering Whiteside less than the max. He's gon bounce
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Thunder outscored the warriors by 6.5 points per 100 when roberson was on the floor and were outscored by 8.4 per 100 wit roberson on the bench.Dukes defense was great,he stopped hitting the open shots and became a liability cuz he lost confidence but his defense was game changing
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    As expected my sources report Miami is offering Whiteside less than the max. He's gon bounce

Miami is smart for doing that. You just don't give people like Whiteside guaranteed max money when he known to on the crazy/wild side. That dude ain't been consistent his whole career he more liable to do some ? like Hibbert and Bynum than to repeat what he did this year once he get that money.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can tomorrow get here already???
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO rumor has it outside of OKC, ATL, and Portland are KD's top choice
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lord willing if I ever had a shooting contest with Rondo I'm taking all he got. Tony Allen too.

http://youtu.be/eVQIjJbY2m0

Nope

Tony Allen hit jumpers in college. He could score till the knee Collector blessed him
  • S2J
    Options
    S/n my apologies to Boston fans. Your team isnt as dire aa i thought. Didnt realize they have rights to swap for Brooklyn's 2017 pick and has Brooklyn's 2018. Without doubt the worst trade in sports history. Thats likely 3 straight top 3 picks
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

apparently KD is infatuated with Horford.
  • S2J
    edited June 2016
    Options

Rondo would bust your ass.

I remember Deshawn Stevenson in Washingon would go neck n neck with Arenas in practice. Hittin like 80 out of 100.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5n-2og2JuFE

Meanwhile in an actual game he's had seasons where he shot 17%, 23% from 3. His first 2 years in the league he shot 8 percent from 3. Not a typo, 8 percent :joy: Google it.

But in a shooting contest they'd fry you. Mind you you've probably never shot an NBA 3 in your life...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Atlanta constructed the way they are now with KD in the lineup and Korver off the bench would be ? deadly
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Atlanta constructed the way they are now with KD in the lineup and Korver off the bench would be ? deadly

yeah but not deadly enough to make up the 4 game playoff gap vs Cleveland since they get swept every year.

Nah but it's the biggest step they could possibly take towards beating Cleveland
  • S2J
    Options

? are delusional with this team ball ? :joy: Aint nobody worried about KD on Atlanta

Tbh knowing what i know now, legacy aside, Boston would actually be the best bet lmao Would have to pull a Lebron and trade 1 of these #1's for a star (Boogie) , then you'd be set up for now and set up for the future

Isaiah
    Rotation of 8 scrappy shooting guards
    KD
    Amir/Olynk/cheap free agent
    Cousins

Thats the first KD imaginary squad i could see wining the WHOLE thing, not just the east

BUT...Sac aint trading Cousins and if u sub anyone else for boogie, ie horford , it no longer works. Horford is meh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since it seems like Ben McLemore not really panning out. I wonder if the Kings trying to do a sign and trade where the wizards send them Beal and we get Cousins.
  • S2J
    Options
    Keep in mind u gotta project a year out. Kd is signing for 1 year in okc. So 1 year older and the insane cap amount and all those 2017 free agents. I think if okc loses early NEXT year is when he will actually bounce. Bc then he will actually be able to sign with about anyone. ? could NBA2k create a team
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Next summer cap goes up to 108 russ,durant,lebron,chris paul,blake griffin,rose,curry,greak freak(he probably won't hit fa),gordon hayward,gobert,ibaka all free agents

Summer '17 is when it will get crazy if these crackas don't have another lockout before then and the bulls will have about 60-70 mil in cap space :o
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

? are delusional with this team ball ? :joy: Aint nobody worried about KD on Atlanta

Tbh knowing what i know now, legacy aside, Boston would actually be the best bet lmao Would have to pull a Lebron and trade 1 of these #1's for a star (Boogie) , then you'd be set up for now and set up for the future

Isaiah
    Rotation of 8 scrappy shooting guards
    KD
    Amir/Olynk/cheap free agent
    Cousins

Thats the first KD imaginary squad i could see wining the WHOLE thing, not just the east

BUT...Sac aint trading Cousins and if u sub anyone else for boogie, ie horford , it no longer works. Horford is meh

How the ? are you just finding this ? out now? ? been common knowledge we robbed Brooklyn for years now, KD isn't realistic "this" year so I'm not even thinking about it anymore, but to a degree I agree about Atlsnta I think if they could upgrade at point with Teague and any assets they have it would be a better look, but they got a star in Millsap, I know his game isn't sexy and he's a 2nd tier star but he's a better big than Durant ever played with including Ibaka, Horford is a good player still he's just going to be overpaid, as long as they got that front court they would still be amongst the best defensive teams in the league as well as one of the most versatile, that "team ball ? " might be what KD needs than trying to do exactly what they been trying to do in OKC for years, but they do need to upgrade Teague before I believe they could beat Cleveland
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@bless the child did you call this about a month ago
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SO rumor has it outside of OKC, ATL, and Portlandare KD's top choice

do it KD, go to Portland..i was actually thinking he would be a good ass fit in Portland.

I guess the wizards ain't getting him...
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curious to see if Utah can keep either Gordon or gobert
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gucci and KD collab tape dropping this summer
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did ya see what Reggie Jackson and demar Carroll signed for last year? that's just the beginning , it will Def be a lockout in 2017 and then owners gonna try squeeze the players . Mark Cuban already been throwing hints about a "franchise tag" type of situation in the NBA. prolly will get ugly!!!
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah bruh according to ? on here you gotta have 4 superstars and 2 HOFs coming off the bench to be a good team
This discussion has been closed.