How do people drink stuff like Nuvo, Hypnotiq, Sizzurp,Alize, and all that sweet ?

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
? is digusting yo, it's like drinking concentrated syrup of some ? or liquid drink mix. Yo, who drinks that nasty ass ? ?

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    word to Russe-L
    SMH @ t-pain gettin a chain of nuvo thats a female drink. he laust
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    ? is digusting yo, it's like drinking concentrated syrup of some ? or liquid drink mix. Yo, who drinks that nasty ass ? ?

? men that can't handle real liquor and women that like fruity ? , but wanna get hammered on the sly.
  • still-SBP
    still-SBP Members Posts: 898 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Do daquiris count if so i'm guilty.
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I can't drink any of the aforementioned.
  • moongirl1988
    moongirl1988 Members Posts: 10
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I've always wanted to try Alize....is it good?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Do daquiris count if so i'm guilty.

Daquiris are worst, lol at drinking Malibu Bay Breezes. The only way you might be able to get away with that ? is if youre on a cruise or tropical island.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    SMH at walking around in the club/bar with some bright ass thick syrup ? with a straw with an umbrella.

? .

Man up and get some whiskey on the rocks.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    your_mom_wasnt_your_dads_first.jpg

^^^^ See that??? That was me up in the club when I was younger. Whiskey, on the rocks, with a broad on my lap.

FOH with fruity ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Back in like 02 I drank Hypnotic with Henny. Incredible Hulk I know ya'll remember that. But that other stuff B no never even crossed my mind to try.
  • still-SBP
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Daquiris are worst, lol at drinking Malibu Bay Breezes. The only way you might be able to get away with that ? is if youre on a cruise or tropical island.

Lol i meant these man

jamaicanola_241_b3d1.png

daiquiri.jpg
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2010
    Options
    still-SBP wrote: »
    Lol i meant these man

*a big ass picture*

Adult slurpee's for women...
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If it ain't sweet...I don't like it. I'mma female so I should get a pass
  • still-SBP
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Adult slurpee's for women...

lol everybody drank them ? down here
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? .

Man up and get some whiskey on the rocks.

Co-? -sign
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    k for one. i drink 2 bottles of alize or 2 bottles of hynotiq why? cuz it gets me ? man, ? sayin "thats a girl drink" well ? u ? , n da ? love dat ? . ive never mixed alize with vodka or nothin tho..heard 2pac talkin bout dat
  • blackdemo
    blackdemo Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    n dont get me wrong i drink rum most da time, i just ? with alize when its a special nite, dem ? be runnin a ? pockets up here. its like 35.00 for a bottle in canada, dem ? prolly go for 20 in US rite?
  • mattik
    mattik Members Posts: 226
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm a bartender, so i know my liquor.. and i have a massive personal bar at home, somewhere around 90 bottles.. the very odd time i might have hpnotiq on the rocks or an amaretto sour if i'm chillin at home with some girls and i'm already buzzed up and wanna avoid getting too ? so i cant perform in the bedroom.. but 99% of the time, i have rum.. usually appleton 12 year old, sailor jerry's spiced rum, or goslings.. i been killin the dark n stormy's (goslings and ? beer) lately.. it's funny tho cuz i have dudes comin up to the bar, and any time one of them orders a ? drink.. malibu and pineapple juice, purple haze, whatever, i give it to them and call them a ? in my mind.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ugh I hate those drinks, way too sweet
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited July 2010
    Options
    my babymamas like that nuvo......

used to make that hypnotiq & hennessy (incredible hulk) bacc when i was bout 17

those are female drinks........i might as well get me a sprite & coca cola im gonna drink that weak ?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    goose>>>>>>>>>>>
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Exactly what I was talking bout in the whats your limit thread.....I bought that Nuvo when it was new and had to give it away.....you'll have to put hella sprite or whatever in it just to make it less syrupy smh
    which basically u wasting time u want a fruiti drink?....the use the real fruit or juice.....I get a fresh orange and squeeze the juice into a cup with rum...and then put the orange in the cup with it
    Just enough juice to give a hint of flavor plus eat the rest of the orange when I threw with a few cups
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    mattik wrote: »
    i'm a bartender, so i know my liquor.. and i have a massive personal bar at home, somewhere around 90 bottles.. the very odd time i might have hpnotiq on the rocks or an amaretto sour if i'm chillin at home with some girls and i'm already buzzed up and wanna avoid getting too ? so i cant perform in the bedroom.. but 99% of the time, i have rum.. usually appleton 12 year old, sailor jerry's spiced rum, or goslings.. i been killin the dark n stormy's (goslings and ? beer) lately.. it's funny tho cuz i have dudes comin up to the bar, and any time one of them orders a ? drink.. malibu and pineapple juice, purple haze, whatever, i give it to them and call them a ? in my mind.

Rum hell yes...try Brugal....came #1 in full flavorness of rum.....I think appleton came #1 in smoothness of rum or either Barbancourt(haitian rum)
  • tdoto88
    tdoto88 Members Posts: 751
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i only ? with nuvo or tht fruity ? if I know i will be partying will women
  • BP OIL SPILL FACE
    BP OIL SPILL FACE Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ? .

Man up and get some whiskey with no ice or chaser(neat) or rum, neatly..

Fixed.................................