who got the most unique bar structure in terms of the way they write

Options
2»

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @juelz21 I dont know how to rap/count bars etc...but dont make threads like this and get schooled bro. U make to many threads like this to get schooled nshit :joy:
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @juelz21 I dont know how to rap/count bars etc...but dont make threads like this and get schooled bro. U make to many threads like this to get schooled nshit :joy:

lmao he did not school ? dude probably one of worst drummers i mean the fact he comparing playing drums to rap speaks for itself.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juelz21 wrote: »

lmao he did not school ? dude probably one of worst drummers i mean the fact he comparing playing drums to rap speaks for itself.

Don't do this...
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I'm making short 1/ bar term goals, wonder / 2 bar whether foes
    just 3/ bar put away the / 4 bar leathers and put / 5 bar ice on the gold / 6 bar
    chilly with / 7 bar enough bail money / 8 bar to free a big 9/ bar ?
    high stakes /10 bar, I got more at /11 bar stake than Philly / 12 bar
    shopping sprees, / 13 bar coping three, deuce 14/ bar fever I guess it 15/ bar fully loaded /16 bar,
    ah yes,
    bouncing /17 bar in the lex luger, tires smoke like Buddha
    50 g's to the ? shooter,

You don't know how to count bars.

Everything you quoted was 6 bars

u don't know how to count bars 4 beats equals 1 bar in a bar measure u think counting lines is bars ? smh.

That is the correct definition of bars but you're still in the wrong. It is 6 bars. Unless you are counting in double time, in which case it would be 12 bars. But how you got 17 out of that is ponderous.

i count the syllables breh in a 4/4 time signature u count til u reach 4 once u done u repeat til u reach the end of the verse how u saying this is not 17 bars is not only incorrect but does not make any sense imo.

Why are you counting syllables? Brah, you don't know how to count bars. You never took music and you probably failed math. I listened to the track and that was 6 bars. I'm a drummer. Professionally. You're dumb. No offense. Take the L. Fall back and admit you're wrong or go on living as an ignoramus. It's your choice.

Cosign. Syllables and bars have very little to do with each other. If you speed your style up to 16th and 32nd notes you can squeeze a lot of syllables in your bars like Twista or Busta. Or if you rap slow with quarter notes and eighth notes you can rap slow like Snoop and still come off dope.
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really dude? You want to super-size that stupid burger? I can read music, mang. Anyone that can read music knows what a bar is and can count them. I don't care if it is a dude that plays the clarinet in an orchestra in Slovakia that doesn't even know who Jay Z is. He can count bars. You? Not so much.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options