• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Very sad...RIP
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paying respects.

This man was the physical embodiment of black pride and black excellence.

I hate he's gone but glad he's at rest now.

RIP Champ
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to "The Greatest." Big boxing fan, and although I didn't absolutely love Ali, I did absolutely respect him. If he isn't number one or number two in your all-time hw list, then you should consider revising your all-time hw list. And of course, the man transcended the sport like no other. R.I.P.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me why white people are in their feelings?
    these people are so damn lame. Mad cause he didn't fight in the war yet these lames are at home on a computer instead of Iraq "fighting for their country" why should he fight a war for a country who didn't care about him or his people? Why should he go to war and ? people after he converted to Islam? In Islam it's a sin to murder anyone so him killing someone is strictly against his religion. But when a muslim kills someone white people are quick to blame 2Billion people for it.

But they're mad he didn't go fight in useless war? People are petty as hell and miserable with their mediocre lives that they feel the need to bash a dead man and his religion.

Only in Amerikkka where that's ok.

13346486_10154912184197468_3580552293032550624_n.jpg?oh=6b827a54b77970344671b1bdcc4c67aa&oe=57C595C2

These crackas are saying that in the safety behind a computer. I doubt they would say that in public. Plus if they think fighting for America is big ? why aren't they in Iraq and Syria fighting against ISIS? Clow ass cacs miserable as ? .
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Insalallah may allah bless you

Rip the greatest
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Awww hell naw! This just ? up my day

RIP to The Greatest
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to the greatest
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Smh. Here you have a black man whose very name is equal to the phrase "The Greatest" and all some people want to do is see how white people feel about it. Stop reacting to everything white people say and do.

Surprise, surprise whites want to get involved in our issues and make this ? about them again..

I guess this was that "togetherness through a crisis" that obama was talking about. .

? them tho..

#Alilifemattersforever
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these people are so damn lame. Mad cause he didn't fight in the war yet these lames are at home on a computer instead of Iraq "fighting for their country" why should he fight a war for a country who didn't care about him or his people? Why should he go to war and ? people after he converted to Islam? In Islam it's a sin to murder anyone so him killing someone is strictly against his religion. But when a muslim kills someone white people are quick to blame 2Billion people for it.

But they're mad he didn't go fight in useless war? People are petty as hell and miserable with their mediocre lives that they feel the need to bash a dead man and his religion.

13346486_10154912184197468_3580552293032550624_n.jpg?oh=6b827a54b77970344671b1bdcc4c67aa&oe=57C595C2

Lol, typical racists. How about a million dead vietnamese or the birth defects from agent orange?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2613038/40-years-Agent-Orange-heartbreaking-pictures-babies-Vietnam-born-horrific-defects.html

How can you look at those pictures and say Ali didn't do the right thing? You can't.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options

This cannot be real. My grandad used to sit me down and make me watch his fights and interviews as a kid

To his era Ali was more than just a boxer that man was a hero, the embodiment of inspiration, courage and pride.

Rest In Power to the legend, the GOAT, the Greatest. He will truly be missed but his voice and his image will never die
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant wrap my head around this, just saying that the greatest is dead dont make sense smh. Rest in power mr. Ali.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? not fair at all rip to the Greatest of all time
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all the great one are leaving us and we are stuck with the clowns. sad day.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

These crackas are saying that in the safety behind a computer. I doubt they would say that in public. Plus if they think fighting for America is big ? why aren't they in Iraq and Syria fighting against ISIS? Clow ass cacs miserable as ? .

why whould you post that ? .
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Options
    Yeah I get the statement but ? and Ali should never be in the same sentence. They need to show that man some respect!
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP to the GOAT
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reposes en paix Mohammed Ali.

Merci pour tout.

Thanks for the fire you have put in my will. Thank you for showing me that your will gonna put you in the path of victory in any places.

RIP
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options