Nick Cannon Calls Out Eminem for 100k Battle,

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    How is that cracka feminem the most successful battle rapper when that cracka lost to benzino & ja rule? Somebody better tell the ? who wrote that ? about the RACIST tapes & how Hailey is gonna b a ? ? like her momma & b ? by a pack of wild ? *Mel voice
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When....the ? did EM become the one of the greatest battle rappers and where the ? was everybody when it happened?
    smp4life wrote: »
    Dang. Who is gassing up Nick? lol

Nick Cannon is still looking for an opponent for his $100,000 battle rap challenge, and he's willing to take on the most successful battle rapper of them all, Eminem.

don't mean greatest

He's not even the most successful though. He lost to Juice at scribble Jam. He never won a scribble tournament
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    When....the ? did EM become the one of the greatest battle rappers and where the ? was everybody when it happened?

Nick Cannon is still looking for an opponent for his $100,000 battle rap challenge, and he's willing to take on the most successful battle rapper of them all, Eminem.

don't mean greatest

He's not even the most successful though. He lost to Juice at scribble Jam. He never won a scribble tournament

Name some one who first made noise on the battle rap scene (not talking cyphers, lunchroom/project hall way battles) that is more successful than Eminem.
  • gee757
    Options
    @stew whites like u , @DarthRozay & @nujerz84 r gonna hit negs cuz y'all ain't blk & y'all don't have blk mommas......so ? all 3 of y'all cuz I'm blk wit a blk mother that that racist shady cracka dissed cuz feminem dissed all blk women
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

don't mean greatest

Wtf, who's the most successful then?
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

It sure as hell ain't ya shady cracka gaawd especially when feminem lost 2 benzino & ja rule....cuz the Klansmen had no come back 4 the RACIST tapes or rules loose change he only survived cuz hip hop is white washed & cracka friendly & whites run it now......I remember when zno had murder Inc beat the housenigger outta proof n Miami & that shady cracka ain't do shit4 proof all Marshall wanted 2 do was retire making ? trax like 'toy soldier ' jynxing his ? slave proofs def

http://youtu.be/jAJcbZ4cIRA
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

don't mean greatest

What color is your mother?
  • gee757
    Options

She ain't blk that's y stew said he didn't like blk women like his cracka Klansmen gaawd feminem
  • Stew
    Options

don't mean greatest

She's Puerto Rican. Next...
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Just like I said she's not blk or afro Puerto Rican
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clipse gonna write Nick Canon's bar.
  • gee757
    Options
    Cannon said that Eminem’s insults amounted to “racist bigotry.” “She has had enough difficulty in her life dealing with racial and ethnicity issues,” he wrote. “Believe it or not, Mariah is the same racial mixture as our beloved president, Barack Obama. (Black Father + White Mother= BLACK)

“Maybe I’m going too far, but I thought we got past the days where white men could spew ? obscenities at our beautiful queens and get away with it,” Cannon continued. “What’s next? Are we going to let this trash say something horrible about our lovely first lady, Mrs. Michelle Obama? Or would Marshall have talked sideways out of his neck like this about Oprah Winfrey? This act of racist bigotry cannot go unnoticed. Calling my wife a ’c—’ and a ’? ’ is way worse than anything Don Imus could have ever said. So trust, repercussions will be served. Anybody got Al Sharpton’s number?! LOL Let’s not forget about Eminem’s amateur mixtape rants of calling African Americans ’ni—-’ and how he hates ’black bi—es.’ ”

http://www.mtv.com/news/1611007/nick-cannon-fires-back-at-eminem-over-mariah-carey-dis/

Feminem don't want it with Nick cuz all cannon gotta do is bring the RACIST tapes up & it's over... & anybody thats blk that is protecting & siding wit the shady cracka Klansmen is getting they ? sell out housenigger ass beat.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

don't mean greatest

She's Puerto Rican. Next...
    Is the ass fat?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No nick, please don't ...... I've heard just about all the Mariah / cannon schemes and punches that I didn't deserve to .......smh

Just get with smack and do something for bet again .....put up the money and stay off the mic
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh I hope all the folks n here actin like that cracka Klansmen feminem will rip Nick on the mic is white......cuz if ya blk thinking that stupid ? after the RACIST tapes u r a fool for real benzino made fem a easy target after the RACIST tapes....all any blk rapper has to do too murda the shady cracka n a battle is bring up the RACIST tapes & how the shady cracka lied about a blk gf & the battle is over cuz feminem can't say ? after that..
  • Stew
    Options
    This ? is beggin for attention :joy:
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

don't mean greatest

Name some one who first made noise on the battle rap scene (not talking cyphers, lunchroom/project hall way battles) that is more successful than Eminem.

Almost every battle rapper is more successful than Eminem. He's barely won any meaningful battles. His record is terrible.
  • gee757
    edited June 2016
    Options

Nah like I said I just hope y'all all is white boys like Tim Westwood n here actin like that racist cracka feminem can rip Nick on the mic after the RACIST tapes........ feminem can only battle other white rappers & pop stars but that cracka cant take on no conscious blk man n a rap battle & benzino & ja rule proved that
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

Nah like I said I just hope y'all all is white boys like Tim Westwood n here actin like that racist cracka feminem can rip Nick on the mic after the RACIST tapes........ feminem can only battle other white rappers & pop stars but that cracka cant take on no conscious blk man n a rap battle & benzino & ja rule proved that

I didn't even call u by name.....GUILTY :joy:
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    ? gonna get Conceited, Hitman or Clips to write his bars.

He throw in DC Young Fly as well lol
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this thread not about the battle anymore,IT love derailing threads,wish somebody shoot this silver back lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »

don't mean greatest

Almost every battle rapper is more successful than Eminem. He's barely won any meaningful battles. His record is terrible.

If I wanted to make a different argument, Em losing in Finals after 3 overtimes to Juice who is perhaps the Best Of The Top/Dome Freestyler of alltime and a Battle Rap Goat/Icon/Pioneer is way more impressive than what is being done in today's blatant and obvious written battle rap scene.

But I see you still missed the point as it went over your head

Name a battle rapper from the battle rap scene who not only broke the "hes just a battle rapper" stigma and made hit records, but sold more records, won more awards, made more money, is more famous than Eminem.
  • gee757
    Options
    So this thread not about the battle anymore,IT love derailing threads,wish somebody shoot this silver back lol

Cracka ? I'm on topik & ya cracka gaawd can't beat no real blk rapper after them racist tapes ? wat y'all crackas is talking bout