Is This How It Goes Down In Philly?

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass cop gotta assault a dude in handcuffs.

In before the ? saying it's ok or they understand.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    but somehow they will justify this ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

If he wasnt under arrest this would be different. But dude already in cuffs. He's officially under arrest. You don't get to make up the rules at that point.

Stanley-Hudson-Blinking-The-Office.gif
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where in philly is this?

anyway, both parties seem to be at fault (as is usually the case) as far as how an apparently manageable situation deteriorated quickly, but cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard, so it is what it is.
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black dudes gotta understand that they have to remain calm and treat every police interaction like if I don't keep cool I'm going to jail. You ain't getting the benefit of the doubt no leeway so keep cool and ?
  • S2J
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Black dudes gotta understand that they have to remain calm and treat every police interaction like if I don't keep cool I'm going to jail. You ain't getting the benefit of the doubt no leeway so keep cool and ?

But now you a ? tho :/
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Dude was already cuffed ? really wasn't necessary
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.R. Smith need to get his ass back in the gym.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SEPTA cops been getting busy this year. They effed someone up at 69th street terminal a few months ago too I think.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black PEOPLE need to understand that this ? will never change unless you (we) respond with force as a collective and resort to violence or financing a politician that will push to change the laws.

If we're not willing to commit these acts as a collective, then the only other option is to migrate elsewhere or continue to get treated as a 2nd class citizen.

What you posted is not an option to men who understand their role as men and leaders of our community. That type of behavior will land you (us) from private prison slavery right back in traditional slavery. Ol' bend over backwards, ? coming ass ? .... 'scust.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I hate when ppl call cops "sir". Its disgusting

Really tho.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He was trying to be rebellious but was scared so sir was his way of trying to be polite while talking ? . He should have been smart and played it right so he could get paid. Fact is, reacting that way was the WRONG thing to do. Where did it get him?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop calling them cops, they're race soldiers - Tariq Nasheed
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

If he wasnt under arrest this would be different. But dude already in cuffs. He's officially under arrest. You don't get to make up the rules at that point.

Jus cuz you're in cuffs doesn't mean you're under arrest

can't count how many times I've been detained & cuffed

Plutarch wrote: »
    where in philly is this?

anyway, both parties seem to be at fault (as is usually the case) as far as how an apparently manageable situation deteriorated quickly, but cops are supposed to be held to a higher standard, so it is what it is.

Both parties? Lol

there was no reason for him to be put on the ground, he wasn't tryna evade or resist
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Imagine being arrested for ? being the ? that you are. No so easy to be cool being falsely accused. Plus that footage will get ole boy 200k. Smartenup.
  • Logic Last
    Options

He was trying to be rebellious but was scared so sir was his way of trying to be polite while talking ? . He should have been smart and played it right so he could get paid. Fact is, reacting that way was the WRONG thing to do. Where did it get him?

You're a man before you're a civilian or a cop. That was manhood you witnessed coward nikka
  • Logic Last
    Options

You predicted damn near fifty percent of the posts. Sad they think that way.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depending on what went on here do what you need to get out the cuffs and then sue the city and the police dept only way to make em stop.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    Depending on what went on here do what you need to get out the cuffs and then sue the city and the police dept only way to make em stop.

I bet you would beg and get on your knees coward nikka
  • Logic Last
    Options

Black PEOPLE need to understand that this ? will never change unless you (we) respond with force as a collective and resort to violence or financing a politician that will push to change the laws.

If we're not willing to commit these acts as a collective, then the only other option is to migrate elsewhere or continue to get treated as a 2nd class citizen.

What you posted is not an option to men who understand their role as men and leaders of our community. That type of behavior will land you (us) from private prison slavery right back in traditional slavery. Ol' bend over backwards, ? coming ass ? .... 'scust.

Nikkaz thought time would heal racism and it would disappear with a delusional expiration date. I actually thought long ago that blacks and Hispanics would unite but all Hispanics are ? so it's fukked up. Whites secretly don't respect us because we peacefully protested and never launched a full slave revolt.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Football team from the University of Missouri displayed the blueprint on how to ? the crackas easily. They made whitey resign immediately. Athletes these days are just cowards. Somebody tweet that to the players association.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

So resorting to violence as a collective against the military with unlimited firepower, and giving away money to back some politician to make a change in the white (folks) house are viable solutions? You sound like a fool.

Ain't gonna be nothing but a bunch of dead ? and some fast talking ? who will flip once the crackas accept him in their (white) house if people follow your solutions.
  • S2J
    edited June 2016
    Options
    So funny, last night im on a busy strip. This ? Philippino dude is bein reckless bein talked to by 2 white cops. Filipino dude isn't cuffed yet but he is escalating in this aggression and yellin, so the cop starts puttin on his gloves.

Black dude next to me is recording and the Filipino guy turns to him starts wildin, gets up in his face. Black dude hts this ? with a straight right knocks dude teeth out, right in front of the cops :joy:

Filipino dude is cuffed, they sit him down. He tries to keep movin they forcefully lay him down

Black dude calmy taks to a cop and they jot down some info , he's goes on his way

My takeaway is a police interaction a LOT of times, ,not,all, is what u make it. If you go into that ? thinking' ok,,here we go, this my moment' , you're getting ? . If black
    dude woulda been reckless and anti-cop he neve woulda got away with tbat evn if he srunk,dude,was obviously the problem.

Relax man, i ain't even gon say every cop aint bad, but i will say every cop dont got the tine to possibly lose his job, be on worldsrar, and wanna have an event with your black ass. Just get home man. On the street is NOT the time to be a hero